• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Here’s your experts:

76c5e408c3bfbcc40f65f3a7a9509495.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ugh nevermind. Gross

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Why so serious
cfdd1079a48c1c608f660a405e3eff74.jpg

I can't help but to think that broad eats the spoon after the ice cream.

Trumps train

I think I may be agreeing with this now...
fuck we all new it was for the last 4 yrs. Its been non stop BS that all lead to this day. All the fake naratives, investigations to make Trump look bad, covid, silencing on social media, BS from the regular media . The list is long & it was very well orchestrated.

The left learned their lesson when Hillary lost. They made damn sure it didnt happen again.

This will open so many eyes though. We are in for a shit show thats about to unfold win lose or draw. The scary part will be the aftermath that follows pending who takes the seat.

If America isnt careful soon enough they will be sitting next to Venezuela on the totem pole. lmfao

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Harris/Pelosi

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

fuck we all new it was for the last 4 yrs. Its been non stop BS that all lead to this day. All the fake naratives, investigations to make Trump look bad, covid, silencing on social media, BS from the regular media . The list is long & it was very well orchestrated.

Agreed. I was trying be positive and half faith in the system.

The fact that the fat couple who run snopes.com are listed as expert fact-checkers still is a real problem. It was adorable 10 years ago, but they have since lost their credibility since they don’t possess any specialized training/skills/experience that would be necessary to perform their tasks.

Doesn’t negate that there were more votes than registered voters in Wisconsin is completely wrong. We don’t get to make up our own facts.

Wisconsin has 3.1 million registered voters but there are 3.2 million votes and counting. How is this?
3.23 " And the truth shall set you freeeee" what a blatant and obvious voter fraud. Like Georgia. As soon as they started the nonsense about a water pipe broke it could be days before they finish counting... .you knew the fix was in..

3.23 " And the truth shall set you freeeee" what a blatant and obvious voter fraud. Like Georgia. As soon as they started the nonsense about a water pipe broke it could be days before they finish counting... .you knew the fix was in..
Wonder if there were any pictures or anything from the county proving there was a leak. That proof would have settled things.

That's straight out of the Dem playbook

You may recall that when several Walmarts shut down under Obama Admin, they all used the excuse that "broken water pipes" happened, and everyone was laid off. The stores never reopened. Then Barbed Wire and cameras were installed all over all of those Walmarts and they never re-opened.

Basically "detention centers". That was part of the plan. And the libs had the stupidity to believe that excuse then.

They think we forget these things. Thankfully for them alot of their followers really do just lack intelligence. Even Hillary Clinton said it.

That's straight out of the Dem playbook

You may recall that when several Walmarts shut down under Obama Admin, they all used the excuse that "broken water pipes" happened, and everyone was laid off. The stores never reopened. Then Barbed Wire and cameras were installed all over all of those Walmarts and they never re-opened.

Basically "detention centers". That was part of the plan. And the libs had the stupidity to believe that excuse then.

They think we forget these things. Thankfully for them alot of their followers really do just lack intelligence. Even Hillary Clinton said it.
my wifes uses that excuse when she doesnt cook dinner, I'm not falling for that one again

Get Shredded!
Has anyone else seen the report from Milwaukee stating that there are more presidential votes than there are registered voters and Biden won the state? I saw this across one of my social media platforms and was wondering if there was any fact to this? I don’t trust the source 100% since I’ve never heard of it. But here’s the link https://mkecitywire.com/stories/564...gistered-voters-biden-nets-146k-votes-in-city

fun fact:
the “observers" that were used in Pennsylvania throughout the early morning hours which coincidently is precisely the time frame when a 100K biden votes were counted were told they could only observe from 30” ft away, and to use binoculars to so they could see the ballots ...wtf? bwahahahahaha. what a joke

so yeah there’s nothing shady going on there...right?

Additionally, Mark Levin is enraged by what is occurring right in front of our eyes...
1. I thought about waiting until my radio show to state this, but it must be said now:
All night and this morning, the media are playing with the electoral map and their declarations of who won what states, and in virtually every case it assists the Biden campaign.
2. North Carolina, Georgia, Alaska should all be called now for President Trump. There was no legitimate reason to call Arizona early for Biden with so much of the vote out. There was no reason to sit on Florida and Ohio for hours when those outcomes were quite clear.
3. The purpose is to make it appear that the President is not close to the 270 electoral vote number to win the presidency and to make it appear that the President was never going to be re-elected.
4. And you can see all the delays through the night and beyond, waiting for mail-in votes -- Philadelphia, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, etc. This is followed by commentators telling us that there's nothing unusual about all of this. Delays in counting votes happens all the time
5. Really, we've experienced this before? In all these states? Nonsense. Meanwhile, the Democrats have been litigating in states for months to change existing election laws to help Biden and the Democrats.
6. They set in place the mail-in voting chaos, some states literally a few months ago.

3.23 " And the truth shall set you freeeee" what a blatant and obvious voter fraud. Like Georgia. .

Oh okay---well then Trump should have NO PROBLEM proving this in court then.
Right?

Oh wes....

Additionally, Mark Levin is enraged by what is occurring right in front of our eyes...
1. I thought about waiting until my radio show to state this, but it must be said now:
All night and this morning, the media are playing with the electoral map and their declarations of who won what states, and in virtually every case it assists the Biden campaign.
2. North Carolina, Georgia, Alaska should all be called now for President Trump. There was no legitimate reason to call Arizona early for Biden with so much of the vote out. There was no reason to sit on Florida and Ohio for hours when those outcomes were quite clear.
3. The purpose is to make it appear that the President is not close to the 270 electoral vote number to win the presidency and to make it appear that the President was never going to be re-elected.
4. And you can see all the delays through the night and beyond, waiting for mail-in votes -- Philadelphia, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, etc. This is followed by commentators telling us that there's nothing unusual about all of this. Delays in counting votes happens all the time
5. Really, we've experienced this before? In all these states? Nonsense. Meanwhile, the Democrats have been litigating in states for months to change existing election laws to help Biden and the Democrats.
6. They set in place the mail-in voting chaos, some states literally a few months ago.

I'm on board. Im a fan of Mark!

It's interesting Biden just so happens to be winning the swing states where "absentee ballots" are being counted...all the other states with real time votes counted live like FL, Tx, Ohio, etc he easily won.

The results just seem off. Can't put my finger on it.

Not trying to be a sore loser. A win is a win. Just seems like some bullshit.

Listen...

maybe milfs call for violence is..... is...... inevitable?

time to fight for our nation like our forefathers did. Time to stop feeling guilty for being successful. Time to stop letting degenerates call the shots.

time to crucify the enemy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back