• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus with Dom's in we will lose guns and the only people that will have them is crooks and the government . Can u see what's going on here ?? It's plan to see more government control is coming

Does anyone know what happened in Virginia? Wasn't that state red as of last night?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

3, my retarded sister in-law actually voted for him

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
Vision2020

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

The people who voted for Biden are the same people who will starve to death under the communist thumb. So.... it’s a natural cleansing honestly. Just keep pushing forward and keep fighting and embody perseverance and you’ll come out on top.

the sjws that care more about pronouns than jobs will definitely need prayers.

Btw I'm still confident Trump wins this.

I do genuinely think some portion of this ends up in Court.

I think Trump wins AZ.

Just goes to show u can’t judge enthusiasm by crowd size. Trump had huge crowds and Joe had a couple ppl and family members lol. But he still won the popular vote and positioned to win the election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was gonna nominate Jesus and see if we can get em back for the second coming and clean this mess up but he'd probly say nah. I'm good

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Just goes to show u can’t judge enthusiasm by crowd size. Trump had huge crowds and Joe had a couple ppl and family members lol. But he still won the popular vote and positioned to win the election.

I dont think Biden voters were voting out of excitement for Biden but in protest of Trump

If Biden wins he needs to be impeached.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Wisconsin has 3.1 million registered voters but there are 3.2 million votes and counting. How is this?

This is false. Snopes.com shows the original tweet where this misinformation came from stated incorrectly stated the number. Wisconsin had 3.1 million registered voters in 2018. In 2020, Wisconsin reported 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020. Go to the Wisconsin Election Commission’s website for verification.

This is false. Snopes.com shows the original tweet where this misinformation came from stated incorrectly stated the number. Wisconsin had 3.1 million registered voters in 2018. In 2020, Wisconsin reported 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020. Go to the Wisconsin Election Commission’s website for verification.

Sorry bro you are wrong this is not a tweet but numbers direct from the site in bold letter 2020 number of registered voters
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/number-of-registered-voters-by-state

The fact that the fat couple who run snopes.com are listed as expert fact-checkers still is a real problem. It was adorable 10 years ago, but they have since lost their credibility since they don’t possess any specialized training/skills/experience that would be necessary to perform their tasks.

Trump Politics aren’t going anywhere! Fuck Biden and the Democratic Party. Come take our guns !

I'm honored Admin chose me to create the "Official ASF 2020 Election Day Thread".

This is where we'll disguss the goings on of the day.
Allow me to begin...
I voted for Trump over Hilary, because she's a disgusting criminal.
So he was the lesser of two evils.
As much as I dislike Trump.. I'm STILL happy that cunt rag didn't win.

Is Biden the optimal candidate for this position?
Absolutely not.
...for many reasons.
But once again.. He's the lesser of two evils for me.

Good to see a good/honest post Bud. Interesting happenings, Im sure this will drag out for a while. (Getting final results)?

so when Biden wins will protesters not riot and loot? was really looking forward to some new fishing gear

All the newly counted votes are for Biden, what planet does that happen? It sure asf isn’t earth. I suppose we will find out some truth in the scotus because the lies they’re telling are worse than a 5 yr olds who got caught with chocolate icing around his lips but says he didn’t eat any chocolate cake.

Fuck em! Trump 2020 bitches

You know this ...
https://youtu.be/WSxw0iQ5PpQ

The fact that the fat couple who run snopes.com are listed as expert fact-checkers still is a real problem. It was adorable 10 years ago, but they have since lost their credibility since they don’t possess any specialized training/skills/experience that would be necessary to perform their tasks.

Fat couple. Ew..
Can we fact check that. I wanna see a Chunky couple if someone can post their Pic

:popcorn:

Attachments

• 123806962_10160516234542907_6297967464581109875_o.jpg
    123806962_10160516234542907_6297967464581109875_o.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 53
ABC news just removed Arizona from the Map as Biden winning.

They did not award it to Trump, rather it has returned to "blank" showing it is still up for grabs.

Fat couple. Ew..
Can we fact check that. I wanna see a Chunky couple if someone can post their Pic

Here’s your experts:

76c5e408c3bfbcc40f65f3a7a9509495.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back