Results 9,166 to 9,179 of 9179

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

there are no rules in the pit. as i said previously the kiddie field is thata way
    My gawd, ur responses are so fucking weak. But I know whatís happening. Now u feel compelled to respond so u dnt look like more of an ass than u already do. Ur asking urself why da fuck didnít u just continue jacking off to thoughts of Kilsong manhandling u like a trannie in prison, instead of trying to go head to head with Beastmode. And now ur looking for a way out. Well, fuck that!! Bitch, there is no way out! I am going to continue cumming in ur mouth until this thread is closed. I love fucking new bitches. And ur asshole is super tight. So be a good girl and stop squirming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,035 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    This thread needs to end...
    Lock it up!!
    Lock it up!

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,924 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    My gawd, ur responses are so fucking weak. But I know whatís happening. Now u feel compelled to respond so u dnt look like more of an ass than u already do. Ur asking urself why da fuck didnít u just continue jacking off to thoughts of Kilsong manhandling u like a trannie in prison, instead of trying to go head to head with Beastmode. And now ur looking for a way out. Well, fuck that!! Bitch, there is no way out! I am going to continue cumming in ur mouth until this thread is closed. I love fucking new bitches. And ur asshole is super tight. So be a good girl and stop squirming.

learn-how to use the internet, youíre boring us all,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points

learn-how to use the internet, youíre boring us all,

But Iím thoroughly enjoying myself and I see ur responses are getting shorter and shorter. Running out of things to say? Iíve got a million. Iíve got shit Iíve been waiting to use for just this occasion. So buckle up tinkerbell. Itís going to be a ruf ride for that asshole of yours. But who are we kidding. That asshole is no virgin

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,924 Posts
    Rep Points

But Iím thoroughly enjoying myself and I see ur responses are getting shorter and shorter. Running out of things to say? Iíve got a million. Iíve got shit Iíve been waiting to use for just this occasion. So buckle up tinkerbell. Itís going to be a ruf ride for that asshole of yours. But who are we kidding. That asshole is no virgin

Youíre Rambling. Exactly like youíre hero hero...

https://twitter.com/jenamh/status/13...613250561?s=21

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points

Youíre Rambling. Exactly like youíre hero hero...

https://twitter.com/jenamh/status/13...613250561?s=21

Have some fucking pride! A grown ass man is fucking the shit out of u in public and the best defense u have is a video of Joe Biden? Ok, tell me what position u want it now? Cause daddy is here to please

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,924 Posts
    Rep Points

Have some fucking pride! A grown ass man is fucking the shit out of u in public and the best defense u have is a video of Joe Biden? Ok, tell me what position u want it now? Cause daddy is here to please

Your vivid description to homo sex is telling, A man speaks out of the abundance of his heart, did you know youíre gayer than kilsong?

Im flattered I guess, but bro Iím straight youíre fantasies are never gonna happen.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,924 Posts
    Rep Points

You arenít missing anything bro, he babbles homosexual insults in his attempt to be funny, he should just come out of the closet and own his inner beastmode

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Am I wrong ? When I see BeastMode post or quote I just skip it. I don't know what he has said in the last three pages. Hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points

You arenít missing anything bro, he babbles homosexual insults in his attempt to be funny, he should just come out of the closet and own his inner beastmode
    Bitch ass cunt muthafucker. I was asleep and heard my phone ping. U almost made it without further embarrassing urself. What? U need AMA to tag team in? He doesnít want any of this smoke either. His posts are as much a joke as yours. So ur just going to have to take this ass fucking all by urself. But thatís how u like it, isnít it. And my takes are far more entertaining than ur Antifa, Insurrection Act, gold bordered flag, EO, the military will intervene rantings. This is far more fun, but I was I had a fucking worthy opponent. All I have are the HFuckedintheassO3ís of the world as my underwhelming opposition. Ur a mod?

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,924 Posts
    Rep Points

My girl is ready to fuck so Iím out for a while but before I go hereís a personal message for the commie globalist supporting ďfriendsĒ (the term ďfriendsĒ is not used lightly nor politically correct but rather wholly incorrect and totally sarcastic)

Quote me if you like ďdementia joes treasonous legacy will come home to roost and it will be soonĒ... stay tuned folks (:

@_ BabbleMode, I donít judged you for being gay so I hope we are still friends, me and kilsong are so... (:

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,924 Posts
    Rep Points

Bitch ass cunt muthafucker. I was asleep and heard my phone ping. U almost made it without further embarrassing urself. What? U need AMA to tag team in? He doesnít want any of this smoke either. His posts are as much a joke as yours. So ur just going to have to take this ass fucking all by urself. But thatís how u like it, isnít it. And my takes are far more entertaining than ur Antifa, Insurrection Act, gold bordered flag, EO, the military will intervene rantings. This is far more fun, but I was I had a fucking worthy opponent. All I have are the HFuckedintheassO3ís of the world as my underwhelming opposition. Ur a mod?

Oh joy I didnít see this but let me think of a quick reply ....

ďYou seem mad brahĒ

Nah ... let me help you out a little more instead ...

When youíre melting, just step away from the keyboard, take 3 deep breaths but never and I mean never go full retard like that _bm ... itís like a garden salad with no dressing, nobody likes the way it tastes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Oh joy I didnít see this but let me think of a quick reply ....

ďYou seem mad brahĒ

Nah ... let me help you out a little more instead ...

When youíre melting, just step away from the keyboard, take 3 deep breaths but never and I mean never go full retard like that _bm ... itís like a garden salad with no dressing, nobody likes the way it tastes.

Smh...next time take some time to think about ur reply so u donít sound so much like a fucking cunt. Have u noticed that I use cunt a lot? It just seems so appropriate with u. Itís like u and cunt complete each other. U and cunt are like soulmates. U and cunt are lost lovers that finally found each other. U and cunt are like A-rod and J-Lo....like Puffy and Biggie...like Joe and Kamala Itís just a match made in heaven.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,035 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    This thread needs to end...
    Break it to kilsong gently. Just throw it in with a little pillow talk and he should be ok.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,028 Posts
    Rep Points

Smh...next time take some time to think about ur reply so u donít sound so much like a fucking cunt. Have u noticed that I use cunt a lot? It just seems so appropriate with u. Itís like u and cunt complete each other. U and cunt are like soulmates. U and cunt are lost lovers that finally found each other. U and cunt are like A-rod and J-Lo....like Puffy and Biggie...like Joe and Kamala Itís just a match made in heaven.

That's a great response from a teacher's aide . Think Biden will let you be a full blown teacher some day ?