• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Am I wrong ? When I see BeastMode post or quote I just skip it. I don't know what he has said in the last three pages. Hahaha

And ur posts are just a must read. I’m surrounded by morons. U could be a lil cunt and block me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Did this idiot just repeat what I told him? Lmao!! At least wait a day or two before plagiarizing my words. Ur really a mod? Someone please tell me this is a fucking joke. Ur really not built for this. But we have all night to get u right

Son you’re field is over there with the other kiddies.

Son you’re field is over there with the other kiddies.

I’m so fucking disappointed. I mean I do enjoy sticking it in ur ass, but I would prefer if u pushed ur ass back a little too. Give me some resistance!

A fight.. a fight...a black and two whites

A fight.. a fight...a black and two whites

And the whites are getting their asses kicked! But let’s not make it racial. They’re not cunts cause they’re white. They just happen to be white cunts.

I’m so fucking disappointed. I mean I do enjoy sticking it in ur ass, but I would prefer if u pushed ur ass back a little too. Give me some resistance!

Hmm you sound desperate and in need a life line... again.

Attempts at Insults have to be funny to win over a crowd, you have to be smarter than the keyboard mr babble

Hmm you sound desperate and in need a life line... again.

Attempts at Insults have to be funny to win over a crowd, you have to be smarter than the keyboard mr babble

But my audience is a mix of Roscoe Coltrane, Barney Fife, and the Cable guy. It’s a tuf crowd. I’ve lowered myself as low as I can go and yet still not dumb enuf.

But my audience is a mix of Roscoe Coltrane, Barney Fife, and the Cable guy. It’s a tuf crowd. I’ve lowered myself as low as I can go and yet still not dumb enuf.

Another inept attempt at wit and humor... failed.

Try “focus factor” it helps with memory and cognitive function

Another inept attempt at wit and humor... failed.

Try “focus factor” it helps with memory and cognitive function

Do u sell it? I’ve been hearing wonderful things about ur ummm associations.

Get Shredded!
Do u sell it? I’ve been hearing wonderful things about ur ummm associations.

Hey that’s Better!

I knew you could do it, “now sit, boy, sit” here’s that cookie treat!

Hey that’s Better!

I knew you could do it, “now sit, boy, sit” here’s that cookie treat!

Well shit, thank u massa! I’ve been waiting all day for massa to give me a cookie. LOL, I don’t know how long this thread will remain open but I’m going to fuck with u until it closes.

Well shit, thank u massa! I’ve been waiting all day for massa to give me a cookie. LOL, I don’t know how long this thread will remain open but I’m going to fuck with u until it closes.

I despise cliches but damn if you didn’t nail this one! Full blown democrat style you pulled “ the race card” lmao at your pathetic weakness

I despise cliches but damn if you didn’t nail this one! Full blown democrat style you pulled “ the race card” lmao at your pathetic weakness

From now on ur not allowed to use the following words: pathetic, weakness, rationale, fact-driven, cunt, ass plug, black dildo, gay as fuck, legit gear, and swole. This list is subject to change as u spout off more dumb shit.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/2-ASF-Rules-Must-Read

there are no rules in the pit. as i said previously the kiddie field is thata way :loser2:

My gawd, ur responses are so fucking weak. But I know what’s happening. Now u feel compelled to respond so u dnt look like more of an ass than u already do. Ur asking urself why da fuck didn’t u just continue jacking off to thoughts of Kilsong manhandling u like a trannie in prison, instead of trying to go head to head with Beastmode. And now ur looking for a way out. Well, fuck that!! Bitch, there is no way out! I am going to continue cumming in ur mouth until this thread is closed. I love fucking new bitches. And ur asshole is super tight. So be a good girl and stop squirming.

My gawd, ur responses are so fucking weak. But I know what’s happening. Now u feel compelled to respond so u dnt look like more of an ass than u already do. Ur asking urself why da fuck didn’t u just continue jacking off to thoughts of Kilsong manhandling u like a trannie in prison, instead of trying to go head to head with Beastmode. And now ur looking for a way out. Well, fuck that!! Bitch, there is no way out! I am going to continue cumming in ur mouth until this thread is closed. I love fucking new bitches. And ur asshole is super tight. So be a good girl and stop squirming.

learn-how to use the internet, you’re boring us all,

learn-how to use the internet, you’re boring us all,

But I’m thoroughly enjoying myself and I see ur responses are getting shorter and shorter. Running out of things to say? I’ve got a million. I’ve got shit I’ve been waiting to use for just this occasion. So buckle up tinkerbell. It’s going to be a ruf ride for that asshole of yours. But who are we kidding. That asshole is no virgin

But I’m thoroughly enjoying myself and I see ur responses are getting shorter and shorter. Running out of things to say? I’ve got a million. I’ve got shit I’ve been waiting to use for just this occasion. So buckle up tinkerbell. It’s going to be a ruf ride for that asshole of yours. But who are we kidding. That asshole is no virgin

You’re Rambling. Exactly like you’re hero hero...

https://twitter.com/jenamh/status/1352805649613250561?s=21

Have some fucking pride! A grown ass man is fucking the shit out of u in public and the best defense u have is a video of Joe Biden? Ok, tell me what position u want it now? Cause daddy is here to please

Your vivid description to homo sex is telling, A man speaks out of the abundance of his heart, did you know you’re gayer than kilsong?

Im flattered I guess, but bro I’m straight you’re fantasies are never gonna happen.

You aren’t missing anything bro, he babbles homosexual insults in his attempt to be funny, he should just come out of the closet and own his inner beastmode:funny:

Am I wrong ? When I see BeastMode post or quote I just skip it. I don't know what he has said in the last three pages. Hahaha

You aren’t missing anything bro, he babbles homosexual insults in his attempt to be funny, he should just come out of the closet and own his inner beastmode:funny:

Bitch ass cunt muthafucker. I was asleep and heard my phone ping. U almost made it without further embarrassing urself. What? U need AMA to tag team in? He doesn’t want any of this smoke either. His posts are as much a joke as yours. So ur just going to have to take this ass fucking all by urself. But that’s how u like it, isn’t it. And my takes are far more entertaining than ur Antifa, Insurrection Act, gold bordered flag, EO, the military will intervene rantings. This is far more fun, but I was I had a fucking worthy opponent. All I have are the HFuckedintheassO3’s of the world as my underwhelming opposition. Ur a mod?

My girl is ready to fuck so I’m out for a while but before I go here’s a personal message for the commie globalist supporting “friends” (the term “friends” is not used lightly nor politically correct but rather wholly incorrect and totally sarcastic)

Quote me if you like “dementia joes treasonous legacy will come home to roost and it will be soon”... stay tuned folks :)

@_ BabbleMode, I don’t judged you for being gay so I hope we are still friends, me and kilsong are so... :)

Bitch ass cunt muthafucker. I was asleep and heard my phone ping. U almost made it without further embarrassing urself. What? U need AMA to tag team in? He doesn’t want any of this smoke either. His posts are as much a joke as yours. So ur just going to have to take this ass fucking all by urself. But that’s how u like it, isn’t it. And my takes are far more entertaining than ur Antifa, Insurrection Act, gold bordered flag, EO, the military will intervene rantings. This is far more fun, but I was I had a fucking worthy opponent. All I have are the HFuckedintheassO3’s of the world as my underwhelming opposition. Ur a mod?

Oh joy I didn’t see this but let me think of a quick reply ....

“You seem mad brah”

Nah ... let me help you out a little more instead ...

When you’re melting, just step away from the keyboard, take 3 deep breaths but never and I mean never go full retard like that _bm ... it’s like a garden salad with no dressing, nobody likes the way it tastes.

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Oh joy I didn’t see this but let me think of a quick reply ....

“You seem mad brah”

Nah ... let me help you out a little more instead ...

When you’re melting, just step away from the keyboard, take 3 deep breaths but never and I mean never go full retard like that _bm ... it’s like a garden salad with no dressing, nobody likes the way it tastes.

Smh...next time take some time to think about ur reply so u don’t sound so much like a fucking cunt. Have u noticed that I use cunt a lot? It just seems so appropriate with u. It’s like u and cunt complete each other. U and cunt are like soulmates. U and cunt are lost lovers that finally found each other. U and cunt are like A-rod and J-Lo....like Puffy and Biggie...like Joe and Kamala It’s just a match made in heaven.

Smh...next time take some time to think about ur reply so u don’t sound so much like a fucking cunt. Have u noticed that I use cunt a lot? It just seems so appropriate with u. It’s like u and cunt complete each other. U and cunt are like soulmates. U and cunt are lost lovers that finally found each other. U and cunt are like A-rod and J-Lo....like Puffy and Biggie...like Joe and Kamala It’s just a match made in heaven.

That's a great response from a teacher's aide . Think Biden will let you be a full blown teacher some day ?

Im bringing this thread back from the dead...

I was wrong as to the outcome.

But fast forward years later and shit is happening.

Look at this!

1648502425848.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back