• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
So much hateful talk and distraction, meanwhile all my amigos are buying up the neighborhoods....at least the yards look better

It’s all in good fun, most of what I post is just shit talk to get a rise out of the Black Texas Beast.

So much hateful talk and distraction, meanwhile all my amigos are buying up the neighborhoods....at least the yards look better😂

I agree the Latino people look for a hand up to better there self and families not and hand out like other people

He's pretty small to be called a beast to say the least

45 min ago -

Simon Gao says " MI votes don't add up ". There appears to be more Biden votes than literate Democrats in MI ?

1 day ago -

Rand Paul claim 1.1 million covid stimulus checks went out to dead people. How do we dare trust mail in votes ?

People need Id to drive , join military ,get bank account , buy alcohol , cigarettes etc . But not to vote lol

1 day ago -

Rand Paul claim 1.1 million covid stimulus checks went out to dead people. How do we dare trust mail in votes ?

I need another damn stimulus check, the last one came in handy I had my pool acid washed and cleaned. Yes that shit cost me $1200, I should have hired a few Mexicans and it would have been half that amount.

I need another damn stimulus check, the last one came in handy I had my pool acid washed and cleaned. Yes that shit cost me $1200, I should have hired a few Mexicans and it would have been half that amount.

You got a stimulus check? I need to light a fire under my CPA’s ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like that tranny jizz leaves one helluva stain.

That's what I did. 3 mexicans replastered, and reconcreted my pool for $3500. Not a green card among them, and no habla the english.

Captains Log -

I visited a Strange planet today. They give money to dead people, and acept votes with no signature. Seems likely they will never evolve to become federation members. I have honored the prime directive. Captain out.

You got a stimulus check? I need to light a fire under my CPA’s ass!

Yeah many months ago when most people did, maybe you made too much money to get one?

He's pretty small to be called a beast to say the least

Bro bet you won’t say that shit to his face, he’ll knock you TF out with his lifting gloves.

This thread lol

Back tomrhe serious stuff

"If" Biden were to get in look.at his "dream team"

More like a nightmare to me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201114-091029.png
    Screenshot_20201114-091029.png
    268.4 KB · Views: 49
Right 175 lb beast mode lol... You don’t want that smoke...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beast mode was right about one thing, under a Biden/Harris administration this is no longer America

But.... as long as I can pin my sterons and eat a McRib post workout I think I’ll be fine.

General Flynn tweeted

Recall he was the former National Security Advisor Obama's team tried to frame..

When he speaks, it's of utmost importance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201114-101404.png
    Screenshot_20201114-101404.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 47
Get Shredded!
Start the video at 0:18 seconds. And then at 0:29 seconds listen very closely to what Biden says.

This is why they kept him in the basement. He has a sincere mental health issue and here he literally admits to Organized Voter Fraud. There is no denying this.

" We have put together , I think the most extensive and inclusive Voter Fraud Organization in the History of American politics"
-Joe Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYHwCI2DBM&feature=emb_logo

Start the video at 0:18 seconds. And then at 0:29 seconds listen very closely to what Biden says.

This is why they kept him in the basement. He has a sincere mental health issue and here he literally admits to Organized Voter Fraud. There is no denying this.

" We have put together , I think the most extensive and inclusive Voter Fraud Organization in the History of American politics"
-Joe Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXYHwCI2DBM&feature=emb_logo

Hey I posted that video yesterday lol. Its all good continue on Sir. At 2:40 mark according to Harris 220,000,000 people have died in the last few months lol. Oooops lol
It might be one of the only times Biden has told the truth and goes back to Obama's administration.

Sorry EJD I didn't see that

Check out this interview with Sidney Powell (again she is one of Trumps Attorneys)

She discusses the evidence on Dominion software, HAMR and ScoreCard

She also beileves that Chris Wray should have been fired, as long as the DHS, for failing this entire election (most likely intentionally)

Sidney promises to expose everyone of the bad actors.

If you have watched her success in the Michael Flynn case, and you are here calling me and others "Conspiracy Theorists" you are in for a rude awakening

And this is coming out in days or weeks. This isn't a long wait.

(The source of the tweet is Fox or Lou Dobbs). While I hate FOX ,I think this guy Dobbs is pretty fair and that is the only reason I am posting a Fox interview:

https://twitter.com/DenverFlynn/sta...m/DenverFlynn/status/1327390181809328128?s=20
https://twitter.com/DenverFlynn/status/1327390181809328128?s=20

so by june we shall be in 8 wars, thats what people voted for most surely we will be in syria and the genocide in yemen will be supported by us again and probably the new genocide in Armenia. congrats to the tolerant and peaceful left

so by june we shall be in 8 wars, thats what people voted for most surely we will be in syria and the genocide in yemen will be supported by us again and probably the new genocide in Armenia. congrats to the tolerant and peaceful left

I give Trump lots of credit and my support because we weren't involved in any armed conflict. The first president in forever not to be involved in one. He brought troops home from overseas which Obama promised but never did. I've heard that generals and others were not happy that Trump wasn't a warmonger. With Trump possibly gone I'm afraid your right we are going to go to war with someone.

I give Trump lots of credit and my support because we weren't involved in any armed conflict. The first president in forever not to be involved in one. He brought troops home from overseas which Obama promised but never did. I've heard that generals and others were not happy that Trump wasn't a warmonger. With Trump possibly gone I'm afraid your right we are going to go to war with someone.
he tried to bring us home from afghanistan but the dems in house blocked it. imagine all the money our country would have for healthcare and maybe even reparations if we werent involved in 7 wars right now

Bush 2 wars
Obama 7 wars and we dropped so many bombs the airforce ran out of bombs, and a genocide in yemen and now open slave trading in Lybia.
Trump no new wars, and 3 middle east peace deals working on a fourth
but Obama got a nobel peace prize fuggin disgusting

Hey I posted that video yesterday lol.

I thought all of us...i mean the conspiracy nuts....had posted that video already?

(The source of the tweet is Fox or Lou Dobbs). While I hate FOX ,I think this guy Dobbs is pretty fair and that is the only reason I am posting a Fox interview:

Dobbs is probably the last journalist. The last of his generation. I haven't watched him much the last few years, but I may start again. He has an excellent grasp on the reality of the world. Hopefully old age doesn't take him down with dementia like it has Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back