• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL huge if true!

Omg can you imagine?!?!

You sound like a gossipy little teenage girl. STFU Mindless. Your little comments are always dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for following me around @KrossOut..you have to be a lost puppy that's looking for some love.

The Amish know what time it is
https://twitter.com/BarstoolNewsN/status/1323623712311095296?s=09

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

I haven't looked into it, but someone was telling me that amish, quakers, etc rarely vote. But supposedly they are coming out en masse this year.

This will be one for the record books, any way about it. Probably the history books too. According to the news, 100M early voters this year. Seems like an inflated number, but maybe.

Prediction for today:
The People will vote for economic growth which is why Trump owns 2020 and when this happens Bidens legacy of treason will finally come home to roost before the new year.

Pennsylvania loves Trump so much they came out in record numbers upwards of 50k people

Florida loves Trump just as much a Pennsylvania

Arizona for Trump2020

Wisconsin for Trump2020

Texas for Trump2020

Obama and Biden together could not even rally a fraction of that many supporters but Obama nets an outside ringer ... nobody cares

Democrats, you are dead in the water

Trump 2020 mofos

can you feel it...Love ya

https://youtu.be/WSxw0iQ5PpQ

2016 you dyslexic fuck :nerd:
and you are correct- he wont win all 3 this time- he better win 2 if he hopes to have any shot
3 words...Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania. Trump won all 3 in 3016, won’t happen in 2020.

Last edited:
Thanks for following me around @KrossOut..you have to be a lost puppy that's looking for some love.

If there’s a lost puppy here looking for love it’s the creepy old man that needs to comment on everything.

Why are you here? You don’t run steroids and you’re too afraid to go to the gym until covid goes away.

You must really enjoy all the male bonding time. You weird fucking freak.

The democratic governors in each of those states have been tyrannical with bullshit covid restrictions. That has swayed many voters to vote for Trump. Trump will win all 3 of those states again and by larger numbers than 2016.

I can speak for Michigan, Whitmer pissed a lot of people off with her political bs.

Been seeing this sign a lot lately, even on masks

Attachments

• 8321EC91-E072-4B29-B9EC-C19813ED71AA.jpeg
    8321EC91-E072-4B29-B9EC-C19813ED71AA.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 89
Get Shredded!
[/FONT]

What about Brandond Straka or Richard Grenell?

I don't know them personally--I'd heard of Grenell--that's about it.

They should be mad at China for covid not Trump plus Trump is the only that will make there ass pay for it
While I do agree Trump isn't to blame for Covid--he hasn't made them 'pay' for it yet.

My vote is that we all riot and loot Kilsong's house - except I don't want his butt plugs, gimp suits, estrogen pills....
Do yourself a favor and do NOT come to my house unannounced. The only estrogen related items in my house is some pharm grade Anastrozole...I do however have a butt plug that an old friend used to use. I would imagine it's kinda small for you--but your welcome to it if u like.

Trump will win Pennsylvania because they underestimated the Amish vote

NEWS
Trump faces an uphill effort courting the Amish vote in Pennsylvania

https://www.ydr.com/story/news/2020/10/26/trump-faces-uphill-effort-courting-amish-vote-pennsylvania-lancaster/6044235002/NEWS

Trump will win Pennsylvania because they underestimated the Amish vote

All I want to know is if your voting this time or sitting another election out like 2016?
Serious question.
I’d like to know who’s vote I’m canceling with mine, yours or Mildred Queen’s.

LOL @ Mildred Queen
All I want to know is if your voting this time or sitting another election out like 2016?
Serious question.

Im not sure I really understand why there is a threat of riots, the last riots were over racism. Who's going to riot now, Biden supporters or Trump? Is it a eerie feeling out on the streets today we see photos in Australia on the news buildings boarded up, streets do look empty in DC.

I don't know them personally--I'd heard of Grenell--that's about it.

While I do agree Trump isn't to blame for Covid--he hasn't made them 'pay' for it yet.

Do yourself a favor and do NOT come to my house unannounced. The only estrogen related items in my house is some pharm grade Anastrozole...I do however have a butt plug that an old friend used to use. I would imagine it's kinda small for you--but your welcome to it if u like.

NEWS

https://www.ydr.com/story/news/2020/10/26/trump-faces-uphill-effort-courting-amish-vote-pennsylvania-lancaster/6044235002/NEWS

Wouldn't borrow your sex toys if they were the last ones on the planet - literally don't want your AIDS. Which we wouldn't even have to worry about if YOU PEOPLE hadn't fucked so many monkeys back in the 1980's so shame on you.

Last edited:
Serious question.

I’m voting Biden ... I belief everyone should have access to bedakfucare and I wanna see some one mobilize trudezirprezur finally. Like for serial.... whatever those two things are I definitely want one... and it needs to be free because I saw a guy get shot for nothing ... like totally just chasing cops with a knife ... so... cancel that out turd burglar!

😘

8075e63540366d3cfad4bbde859b56fe.jpg

SXRIPT
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions
Email Red Bird for list redsxript@ctemplar.com

LOL @ Mildred Queen
I’m, like, in my safe space right now like crying... I’m so scared... I saw a truck with a Trump flag on it and like ... I dunno what to do.... they like... they want to kill me.... and it’s not fair... I’m in a safe space for crying out loud... how could they?!?

damn MILF King, I haven't seen anyone use turd burglar in ages :funny:
I’m voting Biden ... I belief everyone should have access to bedakfucare and I wanna see some one mobilize trudezirprezur finally. Like for serial.... whatever those two things are I definitely want one... and it needs to be free because I saw a guy get shot for nothing ... like totally just chasing cops with a knife ... so... cancel that out turd burglar!

You were just used as a prop, IDGAF what you think or post.

You were just used as a prop, IDGAF what you think or post.

im cool with it broSki... just saw an opportunity to poke fun at weak minded sheep cunts that vote for Biden... cuz we all know only uneducated white racists closet fag men would ever vote for Trump. I mean, that approach worked for demturds in 2016 obviously it’ll work again.

pussy ass liberals.... can’t live with em, gonna eventually have to build “re-education” camps for them. Test out some vaccines and new medical research...

it’ll be fun

Serious question.
damn bro you got a good memory, why do you keep forgetting to take out the trash cans lolz

Prediction for today:
The People will vote for economic growth which is why Trump owns 2020 and when this happens Bidens legacy of treason will finally come home to roost before the new year.

Pennsylvania loves Trump so much they came out in record numbers upwards of 50k people

Florida loves Trump just as much a Pennsylvania

Arizona for Trump2020

Wisconsin for Trump2020

Texas for Trump2020

Obama and Biden together could not even rally a fraction of that many supporters but Obama nets an outside ringer ... nobody cares

Democrats, you are dead in the water

Trump 2020 mofos

can you feel it...Love ya

https://youtu.be/WSxw0iQ5PpQ

Did you see Obama stumping for Biden the other day? Had a bullhorn taking to a crowd of 8 people. He has lost the following he once had.

Did you see Obama stumping for Biden the other day? Had a bullhorn taking to a crowd of 8 people. He has lost the following he once had.
I think people can clearly see that Obama doesnt believe what he is pushing

Hiya Kil....errr...I mean Admin!
How are you today good Sir?

Hiya Kil....errr...I mean Admin!
How are you today good Sir?

good, just busy switching back and fourth these accounts and talking to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back