• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
PA has voted for a democrat in 3 of the past 4 presidential elections. And looking at the county map of PA, Philly isn’t the only city voting democrat. Ur entitled to ur own opinions but not ur own facts. And republicans in Georgia disagreed the state would ever go blue, but ooops! Guess they were wrong. Ur making the same mistake Hilary made in 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it's true what they say can't fix stupid

You going to cite that lawsuit or what?

Lmao!! U dimwits have ignored the 60 cases that Trump lost but now want citation to cases. That just tickles me. Now ur interested in court cases. That’s rich. If u want the citation, u can do a simple google search and find it for urself. The fact remains right wing media have been sued with defamation for their irresponsible, false allegations of voter fraud and rigging of the Dominion voting machines. After which they backpeddled quickly and all of them started acknowledging there is NO PROOF of widespread voter fraud. Only the less than fully intelligent still believe in this farce that has been unsupported and found baseless at every level.

Lmao!! U dimwits have ignored the 60 cases that Trump lost but now want citation to cases. That just tickles me. Now ur interested in court cases. That’s rich. If u want the citation, u can do a simple google search and find it for urself. The fact remains right wing media have been sued with defamation for their irresponsible, false allegations of voter fraud and rigging of the Dominion voting machines. After which they backpeddled quickly and all of them started acknowledging there is NO PROOF of widespread voter fraud. Only the less than fully intelligent still believe in this farce that has been unsupported and found baseless at every level.

So bullshit is the answer. Threats don't qualify.
Like I said, Eric said the machines weren't hackable and it was proven in real time they could be hacked. Case dismissed.

Trumps gotten his sheep followers to donate close to $200m to fight all this voter fraud and to overturn the election.

Problem is.. when they go to court, they don't claim voter fraud.. because misleading a judge is a crime, unlike misleading the public.

So here we have Trump, once again.. scamming people for money.

So bullshit is the answer. Threats don't qualify.
Like I said, Eric said the machines weren't hackable and it was proven in real time they could be hacked. Case dismissed.

Too bad no state or federal judges agreed with ur “facts.” Maybe that’s because the bullshit is being spewed by Trump. For such a smart guy, he’s looking awfully dumb.

Trumps gotten his sheep followers to donate close to $200m to fight all this voter fraud and to overturn the election.

Problem is.. when they go to court, they don't claim voter fraud.. because misleading a judge is a crime, unlike misleading the public.

So here we have Trump, once again.. scamming people for money.

Maybe he isn’t so dumb after all, he just feeds on the dumb for his own gain.

Too bad no state or federal judges agreed with ur “facts.” Maybe that’s because the bullshit is being spewed by Trump. For such a smart guy, he’s looking awfully dumb.

Lol nice duck. This has zero to do with Trump. Dominion is trying to scare people with threats of BS lawsuits.
Why not allow audits of machines? Like I said its been proven in real time the machines can be hacked and you're with that?
https://youtu.be/tPmw0PnrvBM

PA has voted for a democrat in 3 of the past 4 presidential elections. And looking at the county map of PA, Philly isn’t the only city voting democrat. Ur entitled to ur own opinions but not ur own facts. And republicans in Georgia disagreed the state would ever go blue, but ooops! Guess they were wrong. Ur making the same mistake Hilary made in 2016.

Exactly its my own opinion ....if you can perdict whats gonna happen in 10yrs then hey ...Pa is run by shady ass Philadelphia ...do you realize what kinda power struggle is happening in PA ? Philadelphia is the black eye of PA ...the last mayor's campaign was convict less criminals and get rid of guns ..he snuck that in at the end of his campaign...people here are not happy at all and thats philly people not happy ...now north pa and western pa arent havent no more either...so we shall see ...and if you think those late nite mail in ballots being dropped off is fake news it wasnt ...infact the usps is catching it bad from PA about it .....well not in philadelphia.... philadelphia is the pit of this fraud and made it happen lol...usps unions are in the sites for the wrong doin ....so Im just sitting back and glad the silent people are finally speaking up to be honest

Last edited:
You keep posting things that have already been debunked. Plus now Trump caught on tape trying to force officials to cheat to overturn the election. IT IS OVER.
Listen closely to the audio on the tape- All the BS your orange god spews he claims is his opinion based on what he has heard. It is not fact. It is regurgitated lies he keeps trying to make truth. Your orange god failed. Your orange god lost.
Here's a thought.

Instead of the AP claiming they Debunked it.

Why not just audit every single State and every single ballot and every single Voting Machine.

Signature verification, etc, etc.

What's the problem with that?

Because I can tell you that Forensically, you can't "debunk" something without having that evidence.

What you posted is simply a news source, suggesting that an officials (s) who actually audited the machines and or votes/tabulations, is incorrect.

Lol nice duck. This has zero to do with Trump. Dominion is trying to scare people with threats of BS lawsuits.
Why not allow audits of machines? Like I said its been proven in real time the machines can be hacked and you're with that?

I’m with the 60 state and federal cases that found no evidence of wide spread fraud. I’m with Trumps own lawyers stating “this is not a fraud case.” Face it, only a gullible fool would still believe the election was stolen after 98 of 100 paths to victory have failed. Not even ur Supreme Court wants to help u. So stop ducking those real facts for ur baseless suspicions that have found no grounds in reality. Name a single authority that has found evidence of fraud. Not some twitter post or right wing hack job.

That is what the Trump sheep don't understand. Wes thinks it will be good for orange god to create a new party. It wont. It will make Democratic wins so much easier in upcoming elections.
Stop trying to interject reason in their rhetoric. They didn’t have the votes on November 3rd and they won’t have the votes on January 6th. But I’m loving how Trump is dividing the Republican Party. I say keep this shit going.

:funny:
@HFO3 :laughat:
Tuf to make sense through ur rambling. But u made my point. Any war will be fought where all the blues live. No one is going to Backwoods, USA to fight for ur moonshine and possums. And Texas will be blue in the next 10 yrs. Good luck winning national elections then. Lmao@Dominion...u mean the company that’s suing all right leaning media that said their machines were used to rig the election forcing said right leaning whacko news media to release retractions. Keep living in ur delusional bubble with Bubba.

Twisted will never understand this. He can't think for himself. If orange god and far right tells him something is fact, he believes it because he is a follower sheep.

Dominion is a joke ....fuck them ...cmon what election needs internet access? What election needs machines with folders? What election even needs digital screen for that matter....no ones stupid so lets not act like we are lol

IML Gear Cream!
Truth brother! Good post.
Trump on the phone asking for voter fraud. You guys that support him don't see a problem with this? Straight out of the horses ass or mouth, this POS is asking the Georgia Sec of State to commit fraud on his behalf. The fact is there was no voter fraud. Trump had about a 40% approval rating and he got his clocked cleaned by sleep Joe. Sorry but being an ass hole does not appeal to the majority of Americans, and because he lacked a measure of humility he lost.

Trump on the phone asking for voter fraud. You guys that support him don't see a problem with this? Straight out of the horses ass or mouth, this POS is asking the Georgia Sec of State to commit fraud on his behalf. The fact is there was no voter fraud. Trump had about a 40% approval rating and he got his clocked cleaned by sleep Joe. Sorry but being an ass hole does not appeal to the majority of Americans, and because he lacked a measure of humility he lost.
I hear him say the exact thing he says today ? We won big, the election is fraud . He asked to find votes. He doesn't say illegal votes, so I asume he means legal votes ? Clearly he is asking for illegal Biden votes to be tossed ? I couldn't hear it well, but I read every word, so if I missed it please put it in text for me ?

Even on the recorded call, orange god mentions dominion corruption yet again which has been debunked even by his far right sources.
SmallTime is the dumbest motherfucker on this board and he will never understand.....anything.

depends on which side you are on- If murder case is dismissed, thats good
In these 60+ cases, yeah, it is the same as a loss but worse because they didn't even have enough merit for it to go forward.
How do you lose a case that’s never been looked at? Is dismissed the same as lost?

I hear him say the exact thing he says today ? We won big, the election is fraud . He asked to find votes. He doesn't say illegal votes, so I asume he means legal votes ? Clearly he is asking for illegal Biden votes to be tossed ? I couldn't hear it well, but I read every word, so if I missed it please put it in text for me ?

Oh you cant say that what!! Now were sheep tho lmao....its funny how they can grab and reach for the stars with this, but cant see voter fraud which is rite in there face lmao....

Well because the democraps/liberals say so ...oh lets not forget the MSM lets throw them in there ...

Judges won't even hear a case with witnesses and video evidence. But yeah we lost doe.

I can't belive I live in a country where people are this stupid to not see whats going on.

I mean after all the looting and riots and burning shit down I'm sure people voted for a man that can't even get through a sentence. Defund the police yeah people want that also. Biden saying we will end fracking then saying he never said that yet we have videos of him saying he would end it. Yeah I'm sure PA wanted to vote themselves out of jobs.

Trump ending wars and making peace deals. Yeah let's vote for the war hawk Biden. Give me a fucking break with all this bullshit.

Ya, hey, if you can fry that citizen journalist for, um watever, it's not perjury as he hasn't said it to the courts ? Looks like defamation if he can prove it ? Right now it's just 1st amendment. I don't know the truth in this matter, but ya, get him ?

Also, it keeps the fraud narrative front and center. Keeps it alive, and that can only be good for Trump I think ?

Judges won't even hear a case with witnesses and video evidence. But yeah we lost doe.

I can't belive I live in a country where people are this stupid to not see whats going on.

I mean after all the looting and riots and burning shit down I'm sure people voted for a man that can't even get through a sentence. Defund the police yeah people want that also. Biden saying we will end fracking then saying he never said that yet we have videos of him saying he would end it. Yeah I'm sure PA wanted to vote themselves out of jobs.

Trump ending wars and making peace deals. Yeah let's vote for the war hawk Biden. Give me a fucking break with all this bullshit.

Listen bigtime it isnt us its them a bunch of turn coat traders :coffee:...too stupid to see the big picture and see what the future has coming .....trust me sometimes its better to keep quiet than to even try to talk to them ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back