• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Hey look on the bright side. The Biden’s and Harris’s have new tennis courts to play on thanks to Melatonin Trump.

I know what. Jan 20th Biden can give all of us community service as prison diversion program

Then we could make America great again ? No wait

We can chant " yes we can " ! No wait

What the fuck was Bidens slogan ? Come on man ! He got the most votes in history, and no one knows his slogan ? Fuck I'm a bad citizen. ..

Let me bring some spice to this thread.

Pun intended.

AOC named employee of the month by Goya😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201207-181301.png
    Screenshot_20201207-181301.png
    455.7 KB · Views: 63
Let me bring some spice to this thread.

Pun intended.

AOC named employee of the month by Goya
Thats hilarious! How about that comment below...'AOC refried beans'

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

I’d strip her naked, duct tape her to the wall and throw fish at her.

Want to know about hacking?

Ask a hacker

Code monkey confirms election hacking

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201207-212158.png
    Screenshot_20201207-212158.png
    223.8 KB · Views: 56
Fact

Bush lost every case until it hit the Supreme Court in 2000.

This guy doesn't
Wanna be polished off...

Even if he approved,Dems would appeal

It MUST go to SC no matter what...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201207-213208.png
    Screenshot_20201207-213208.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 54
IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Wes !

I've personally spoken w George PapaD...

And his wife...

Anyone here who knows me won't blink an eye at anything I say....

They know I may be an Ahole at times but I always speak truth...

My posts are not reliant on PapaD but rather 99,% of my own research.

Dont be fooled people here have reach.

I can't wait til they fuck it all up . Then the dumb asses can what huge mistake they made lol.

Energy and taxes high as then everything else high as hell . So there $15 minimum wage actually is worth less than what they make now lol .

d36cd0a3851f21388da53a79f12cfeab.jpg

Trump might be losing every case but this is Texas! Any guesses why they did it just before midnight before the day that votes need to be certified.

Oh, lemme guess, Texas is just “crazy with a big ego”???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d36cd0a3851f21388da53a79f12cfeab.jpg

Trump might be losing every case but this is Texas! Any guesses why they did it just before midnight before the day that votes need to be certified.

Oh, lemme guess, Texas is just “crazy with a big ego”???

Someone mentioned Ted Cruz was involved in a suit, and I couldn't find that anywhere.

Is this that?

Good to see the same actors shouting fraud while another 10 lawsuits gets thrown out. Still waiting for the Kraken, still waiting for civil war, still waiting for all this evidence of widespread fraud that’s taking so long to “investigate” lol. December 14th is right around the corner and Trump is all that much closer to being shown the door. Since the lawsuits aren’t planning out (as I told u they wouldn’t) now some of u are calling for martial law. Lmao, desperate ppl do desperate things. Good luck getting the American ppl to back that.

Someone mentioned Ted Cruz was involved in a suit, and I couldn't find that anywhere.

Is this that?

I’m not sure if Ted Cruz is going to present this but he was on Fox yesterday talking about the particulars and “if one state wanted to step forward and sue the other states, there seems to be Constitutional merit”. Lol and then right before midnight Texas steps forward and submits this to the Supreme Court.

If there’s one case the Supreme Court will hear, it’s going to be this one. Brilliant. No longer about Trump. It’s Texas vs 4 other states. That has Supreme Court written all over it. SCOTUS probably doesn’t want to decide the election directly, but now they’ll make a Constitutional ruling that then allows the Legislatures for the four states to appoint their own electorates.

Good to see the same actors shouting fraud while another 10 lawsuits gets thrown out. Still waiting for the Kraken, still waiting for civil war, still waiting for all this evidence of widespread fraud that’s taking so long to “investigate” lol. December 14th is right around the corner and Trump is all that much closer to being shown the door. Since the lawsuits aren’t planning out (as I told u they wouldn’t) now some of u are calling for martial law. Lmao, desperate ppl do desperate things. Good luck getting the American ppl to back that.

No longer need to shout fraud. Your great state of Texas stepped up last night and is waving the Constitution. Thank you btw!

It doesn't have to be decided by Dec 14th. Not to mention you may see a decision this week allowing the States to choose the electors.

In fact I was just reading that Texas lawsuit that Krossout was speaking of.

I'm not gonna link to it, because it's on my phone and Im on my computer, but let me quote for you what it says

"The Great State of Texas argues that these States violated the Electors clause of the Constitution becuse they made changes to voting rules and procedures through the Courts or through executive actions, but not through the State legislatures. These non legislative changes to the Defendant States election laws facilitated the casting and counting of ballots in vioation of State laws,which in turn, violated the Electors Cause of Article 2, section 1, clause 2 of the US Constitution. Additionally Texas argues that there were differences in voting rules and the procedures in different counties within the states, violating the Constitutions equal Protection Clause (Bush v Gore 2000) is used as Precedent"
Finally Texas argues there there were voting irregularities in these states as a result of these changes.
Texas is asking the Supreme Court to order these states to allow their legislatures to appoint their electors. If this is successful it opens the door for the next step."

The genius behind this suit is that they don't have to prove fraud. There is no doubt there are "election irregularities" but all that has to be proven in this case is that they changed election laws by executive order and not by legislation as required by the US Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, Clause 2.
It is going to come out that Govs and Sec Of States are going to blame CoronaVirus (since we know that is the entire point of this virus).
The clause in the Constitution is very clear and has no "Pandemic exception"

This lawsuit is an express lane to the SCOTUS and the constitutionality can't be avoided here.

Again Trump still has dozens of ways to win this.

Get Shredded!
It doesn't have to be decided by Dec 14th. Not to mention you may see a decision this week allowing the States to choose the electors.

In fact I was just reading that Texas lawsuit that Krossout was speaking of.

I'm not gonna link to it, because it's on my phone and Im on my computer, but let me quote for you what it says

"The Great State of Texas argues that these States violated the Electors clause of the Constitution becuse they made changes to voting rules and procedures through the Courts or through executive actions, but not through the State legislatures. These non legislative changes to the Defendant States election laws facilitated the casting and counting of ballots in vioation of State laws,which in turn, violated the Electors Cause of Article 2, section 1, clause 2 of the US Constitution. Additionally Texas argues that there were differences in voting rules and the procedures in different counties within the states, violating the Constitutions equal Protection Clause (Bush v Gore 2000) is used as Precedent"
Finally Texas argues there there were voting irregularities in these states as a result of these changes.
Texas is asking the Supreme Court to order these states to allow their legislatures to appoint their electors. If this is successful it opens the door for the next step."

The genius behind this suit is that they don't have to prove fraud. There is no doubt there are "election irregularities" but all that has to be proven in this case is that they changed election laws by executive order and not by legislation as required by the US Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, Clause 2.
It is going to come out that Govs and Sec Of States are going to blame CoronaVirus (since we know that is the entire point of this virus).
The clause in the Constitution is very clear and has no "Pandemic exception"

This lawsuit is an express lane to the SCOTUS and the constitutionality can't be avoided here.

Again Trump still has dozens of ways to win this.

Lol, too bad Texas only has jurisdiction over Texas voting laws. And since Trump won Texas, Democrats aren’t worried. This petition is no different than many others that have failed. State legislators in the states being contested are not going down Trump’s path of self-destruction. First Trump loses at the ballot box, then he takes massive losses in court, so now he’s begging state legislators to steal the election for him. Smdh...like I said before, desperate ppl do desperate things.

Lol, too bad Texas only has jurisdiction over Texas voting laws. And since Trump won Texas, Democrats aren’t worried. This petition is no different than many others that have failed. State legislators in the states being contested are not going down Trump’s path of self-destruction. First Trump loses at the ballot box, then he takes massive losses in court, so now he’s begging state legislators to steal the election for him. Smdh...like I said before, desperate ppl do desperate things.

I don't believe you are correct. I do see the precedent they also listed in the petition shows a case from the 1800s as precedent and it effected other States.
But I'm not gonna pretend I'm an expert here on this, it's the first I've even heard about this clause. But the Supreme Court deciding a suit, certainly can impact other States (doesn't matter which State filed it) since we're talking Federal here.

The other thing important to note is that Sidney Powell came out in an interview. I don't have a link to that either I just watched it so you will have to trust me on this info.

She says that she will have 3 suits in front of the Supreme Court this week. And that one of them may be as soon as today or 2morrow.

She says that those suits, if won, are enough to flip the Election in favor of Trump.

I'll try and find that online somewhere, I watched a clip of it on Twitter. The clip was from Newsmax interview. BRB ill see if I can find

Ok here you guys go.

This is the best I could come up with to show the Sidney Powell statement.

Sorry it's a twitter link to her interview, but I really don't have a ton of time to spend this am researching whats new.

I def am excited to see all of these cases hitting the SC

https://twitter.com/TArrived17/status/1336106444912005121?s=09

Sorry to keep posting, just trying to give you guys what I have before I continue working for the days. Kids are home from school so Im home, so you are gonna see alot of updates LOL

For those of you who want to donate or help, this is the ACLJ.

Today MAJOR election action is happening at the Supreme Court.
In a major development at the Supreme Court, Justice Alito has ordered Pennsylvania to respond to a critical election irregularity lawsuit THIS MORNING. The Supreme Court could rule BEFORE PA seats its electors at NOON today.
We’ve been telling you that every LEGAL vote must count, and the Constitution MUST be upheld. The integrity of the election and the right to vote are the foundation of our constitutional republic.
At the ACLJ, we were built for this moment. Our legal team is already hard at work, preparing to protect the integrity of this critical election. We helped deliver a stunning rebuke in the landmark Bush v. Gore Supreme Court case, and we’re ready to take action again.
(Watch our live broadcast for up-to-the-minute legal analysis at noon ET on ACLJ.org, Facebook, and YouTube.)
But as we prepare to file at the Supreme Court – if necessary – we face a major challenge. We’re going head-to-head against the radical Left and its inexhaustible resources.
We urgently need your Tax-Deductible support through our December Matching Challenge. No matter the outcome, WE WILL DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION. TODAY, your gift will be DOUBLED. $5 becomes $10; $20 becomes $40.
Have Your Gift DOUBLED To Defend the Constitution NOW.
Jordan Sekulow
ACLJ Executive Director

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constit...n-2/clause-1/suits-between-two-or-more-states

BTW...my law degree hangs right next to my 6 medical degrees in my office complete with mahogany desk...but I digress.

Seriously though...looking at the link above, it would make sense the supreme court could claim they have no jurisdiction in the suit (texas vs states) and kick it back to the legislators. Again, through the constitutional laws that have been discussed so much lately. Which would kind of be a win for texas, since that is what they are suggesting to begin with. I won't say it's a frivolous suit, but it looks more like feel good politics. Unless I'm reading something wrong?

Donate money to a bunch of conservative scum bags Wes??
Stop it.... Come on.
God I hope u aren't giving them money...
You are aren't you?

Well Trump has raised over 200 million with this bogus election fraud cry led by the Complete Shit Farce Team. This is really the only reason he is continuing and I don't blame him. If suckers are willing to throw money at you and you lose 50+cases and counting, it obviously isn't about defending the constitution or winning cases. It is about raising money. I'll give him credit, he is good at getting people to believe lies and give him money.

Stop it.... Come on.
You are aren't you?

Stop it.... Come on.
You are aren't you?

ACLJ is American Centers for Law and Justice

ACLU is American Civil Liberties union

Wouldn't you support fairness across the board?

Ok so I owe u guys a link. Recall I claimed Dominion voting machines forensics in GA yesterday showed a 26% win for Biden when precisely 50% of both Trump and Biden votes were tabulated. Aka it proved the machines are rigged?

I appreciate the respect of believing me until a time in which I can post. Even Tommy, kilsong and Beast u guys were very good about that. Thank you.

Anyways here is that link I promised

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1336177638528983041?s=09

You are joking right? A Trump retweet from an OAN report? I'm convinced. :nope:
ACLJ is American Centers for Law and Justice

ACLU is American Civil Liberties union

Wouldn't you support fairness across the board?

Ok so I owe u guys a link. Recall I claimed Dominion voting machines forensics in GA yesterday showed a 26% win for Biden when precisely 50% of both Trump and Biden votes were tabulated. Aka it proved the machines are rigged?

I appreciate the respect of believing me until a time in which I can post. Even Tommy, kilsong and Beast u guys were very good about that. Thank you.

Anyways here is that link I promised

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1336177638528983041?s=09

You are joking right? A Trump retweet from an OAN report? I'm convinced. :nope:

They are reporting it based on Rep Jody Hice's information

He just so happens to be the Congressman for the 10th district of Georgia.

So I don't see how me posting a Trump tweet, an OAN link or a CNN link matters at this point.

They are reporting on a fact from a State Official.

Maybe you want to question Congressman Jody Hice.

Funny you will believe everything that fits the narrative you want to see pan out, but in this case, you fail to believe its possible simply bc you don't like the news network, or Trumps tweet?

I find that very ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back