• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree!!!
This should be a stickey.
I'm the creator of the best thread on this God forsaken site.
If it werent for ME, you'd all be posting on the Bible thread.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Won less counties than Barack also lol !!! Imgaine that .

Things just don't add up that's all it is too it . If they don't fix the voting system every USA citizen should just not vote anymore

Last edited:
The hackers switching elections F**** up big time

They needed big numbers so badly they just had no choice but to make massive , provable mistakes.

For instance in one count, Biden got 600K additions at once and Trump got 2,300 LOL

Mathmatically it's not even possible.

Zero chance the Supreme Court can turn its head on what has been shown at the hearings.

Dems keep asking for more and more evidence. How much more do you need to see? Do you guys not think that these witnesses testimonies are credible?

Not to mention the creator of Scorecard is testifying on Sidney Powells behalf. He is the one that made the program for the CIA to cheat elections in other Countries.

I wonder how long it has been used here, and in what other elections did they cheat in?

And what do they do, say they find out not just Trump but in the Senate and House races. If those candidates were cheated in....what happens.

Are they impeached and removed?

Does a new Election happen?

This is all groundbreaking

I think its amazing to witness. Do you guys recall years back when Trump would not congratulate the new "President" of Venezuela and was calling that other candidate the winner? Do you think it random?

They clearly were monitoring the voter fraud then and Trump knew even then.

The NSA and Military Intel are no joke.

Don't think they won't overpower this massive Coup attempt. Trumps team is gainiing strength by the day and more and more people are now believing Trump will win.

At first some of the Dems thought they had this in the bag. Some of them still do. But some of them are exceptionally dismayed bc they are smart enough to know that any fraud, can overturn any State.

I agree!!!
This should be a stickey.
I'm the creator of the best thread on this God forsaken site.
If it werent for ME, you'd all be posting on the Bible thread.

You're welcome.

I hate to inform you but many of us are still posting on that thread.

When this thread ends, when Trump gets in. The Bible thread will keep going and going and going.

I'd be happy to have you over in that thread and asking questions and learning, like I am too.

The hackers switching elections F**** up big time

They needed big numbers so badly they just had no choice but to make massive , provable mistakes.

For instance in one count, Biden got 600K additions at once and Trump got 2,300 LOL

Mathmatically it's not even possible.

Zero chance the Supreme Court can turn its head on what has been shown at the hearings.

Dems keep asking for more and more evidence. How much more do you need to see? Do you guys not think that these witnesses testimonies are credible?

Not to mention the creator of Scorecard is testifying on Sidney Powells behalf. He is the one that made the program for the CIA to cheat elections in other Countries.

I wonder how long it has been used here, and in what other elections did they cheat in?

And what do they do, say they find out not just Trump but in the Senate and House races. If those candidates were cheated in....what happens.

Are they impeached and removed?

Does a new Election happen?

This is all groundbreaking

I think its amazing to witness. Do you guys recall years back when Trump would not congratulate the new "President" of Venezuela and was calling that other candidate the winner? Do you think it random?

They clearly were monitoring the voter fraud then and Trump knew even then.

The NSA and Military Intel are no joke.

Don't think they won't overpower this massive Coup attempt. Trumps team is gainiing strength by the day and more and more people are now believing Trump will win.

At first some of the Dems thought they had this in the bag. Some of them still do. But some of them are exceptionally dismayed bc they are smart enough to know that any fraud, can overturn any State.
That's bullshit censering your account. It's clear the dems are in the pocket of globalists...

Ya know... I really shouldn't have tried to shit on the Bible thread.
That was wrong of me.
Lots of people are religious.. And I guess to some extent I am too. Who the fuck am I to make jokes about a religious belief??
All jokes aside Wes.
I apologize.

Ya know... I really shouldn't have tried to shit on the Bible thread.
That was wrong of me.
Lots of people are religious.. And I guess to some extent I am too. Who the fuck am I to make jokes about a religious belief??
All jokes aside Wes.
I apologize.
:grouphug:

Anyone remember a little thing called " the debt ceiling " ? Ya, the one they suspended to avoid a government shutdown. Guess when the bill comes due ? July 2021. I honestly believe globalists want this election to control the " great reset ". It's a real possibility, with this covid depression, that we default ? Heard anything guys ?

Look at this LOL. A globalist "Doctor' who has been wrong literally about every single aspect of the Corona Virus.

And Biden wants him LMAO....

This speaks volumes on it's own...This was all cooridinated. Say it wasn't?

[h=2]'I said yes right on the spot': Dr. Anthony Fauci accepts Joe Biden's offer to be chief medical adviser and warns face coverings might be needed beyond president-elect's call for 100 days of masks[/h]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ml?ito=push-notification&ci=57416&si=21188634

36447232-9018481-image-a-19_1607091479194.jpg

^ This is the BIG picture no one is talking about. US has been doing it in third world countries for years...if we can't fix their issues by "diplomacy", installing our preferred leader, then we'll just send in military support (vehicles, weapons, manpower). The US is as bad or worse than "the sun never sits on England" ever was. Superpowers, world domination, whatever you want to call it. If this cat gets out of the bag, the whole world goes up in chaos. We can't even keep our shit together here, what do you think happens in all those other countries? Other countries that have been rioting about their elections for years...who is going to get the blame now? The dirty USA and their dirty voting scheme. Even if we're not involved, that's what will be claimed. Think people hate us now? ...just wait.

'I said yes right on the spot': Dr. Anthony Fauci accepts Joe Biden's offer to be chief medical adviser and warns face coverings might be needed beyond president-elect's call for 100 days of masks

Everyone saw this coming. Or they should have.

Well in all fairness he’s been around since Bush, the guy is like eighty something.
Maybe Biden just wanted someone older around so he’d look young lol.

This should be a sticky as it'll be @Kilsong's moment forever.

Whenever you finally post something meaningful they should sticky that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the Democratic test bro. I think it is at least because I am not a democrat but I did see a tweet about it plus I saw something about it on OAN and NewsMax.
I hate to tell you this but it is rigged. Don't trust it, ever.

That's the Democratic test bro. I think it is at least because I am not a democrat but I did see a tweet about it plus I saw something about it on OAN and NewsMax.
I hate to tell you this but it is rigged. Don't trust it, ever.
Ha ha, it's the are you a red blooded American test. If it doesn't change color then you know your :gayfight:

Ok so I guess the Judge in Nevada today is going to rule on one of the Trump cases today

He said he is expediting it, in the event it needs to go to the Supreme Court.

Isn't that in and of itself, admitting that he is not going to rule in favor of Trump?

Even though there has been MASSIVE fraud shown in that State.

We are at T-Minus 10 days until the Electoral.

This is exciting. 10 days. I've got my popcorn out and ready.

My social media is all banned and shadowbanned and yet Im about as Happy as I was the night Mike Tyson just fought.

Anyone else feeling this way?

Get Shredded!
Ok so I guess the Judge in Nevada today is going to rule on one of the Trump cases today

He said he is expediting it, in the event it needs to go to the Supreme Court.

Isn't that in and of itself, admitting that he is not going to rule in favor of Trump?

Even though there has been MASSIVE fraud shown in that State.

We are at T-Minus 10 days until the Electoral.

This is exciting. 10 days. I've got my popcorn out and ready.

My social media is all banned and shadowbanned and yet Im about as Happy as I was the night Mike Tyson just fought.

Anyone else feeling this way?
No, I'm genuinely concerned for America. This election went to the highest bidder. Any Country around the world can buy the presidency and they eventually will and we are all screwed. Never in my lifetime did I think I would see America infiltrated to this level. This is not a Dem vs Repub issue. This is America vs those who hate freedom. This is a 1776 moment amplified.

No, I'm genuinely concerned for America. This election went to the highest bidder. Any Country around the world can buy the presidency and they eventually will and we are all screwed. Never in my lifetime did I think I would see America infiltrated to this level. This is not a Dem vs Repub issue. This is America vs those who hate freedom. This is a 1776 moment amplified.

Exactly I agree 100%
Its a Constitutional Crisis imo and this is why I believe the Supreme Court has no choice but to put this into order, and fast.

If Dominion is allowed to cheat this election, every other election process in this Country will be cheated forever and ever.

It's time to eradicate this. Everyone involved is tried for Treason.

Exactly I agree 100%
Its a Constitutional Crisis imo and this is why I believe the Supreme Court has no choice but to put this into order, and fast.

If Dominion is allowed to cheat this election, every other election process in this Country will be cheated forever and ever.

It's time to eradicate this. Everyone involved is tried for Treason.

Hey bro, I am glad you are so optimistic.

Can't lie and say I am feeling the same way... it's looking more and more bleak.

In my heart I know these fuckers cheated. Wish I could see them prove it and hung for high treason (for real).

But I thought they were going to get some real evidence in their discovery Wednesday? IDK.

Feeling disheartened.

As a realist, this isn't looking so great.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-recertifies-election-results-fulton-county-video

Straight from Fox News which I know is mainstream now since all stories don't praise Trump. Serious question, what about all the Republicans and Trumps own appointees that discredit him? They are in on the fraud too?

Like I've said before, one state, I would be worried. But so many states and the fact that Republicans even agree not to mention Trump claiming DOJ, Homeland Security, USPS and many other entities are all in on fraud, just against him and not down ballot.

Some of you ask what evidence I need. It is simple. If a court rules that there was widespread fraud, I will believe it and be happy with just punishment. Otherwise I don't believe it from any news source, any tweet or any hotel pep rally "hearing." Lets see it stand up in court. Over 40+ times it has not. Why would that change now? Oh wait, I know, the courts are in on the fraud too, lol.

Last edited:
Hey bro, I am glad you are so optimistic.

Can't lie and say I am feeling the same way... it's looking more and more bleak.

In my heart I know these fuckers cheated. Wish I could see them prove it and hung for high treason (for real).

But I thought they were going to get some real evidence in their discovery Wednesday? IDK.

Feeling disheartened.

As a realist, this isn't looking so great.

Many people feel disheartened. Not enough happening, fast enough

I get that. But think of this, it only takes a few of the contested States overturned and Trump wins. And we have factual evidence in every state of Fraud.

Im curious does the Supreme Court flip those States to Trump. Do they nullify and then the 12th Amendment comes into play.

I hope you can share some of my positive energy. Our side won. That is a fact. They cheated and on the "surface" they are revealing a winner.

But they've been caught every single time thus far. And this won't be different. We just need the Supreme Court to rule in favor on "1" case. Thats all it takes. We can have 50 losses and 1 SC wins, changes this all. Odds are in our favor. Vegas still has Trump winning too LOL.

New Suit just filed minutes ago against GA

[h=1]Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit in Georgia to Overturn Result[/h]
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-lawsuit-georgia-overturned/2020/12/04/id/1000086/

GetFile.aspx

From today’s hearing at the State Capitol. Not sure why Twitter has labeled this “disputed.” It is video from the surveillance camera at State Farm Arena where Fulton County election workers scanned ballots late into the night after falsely announcing they were shutting down.

Quote Tweet
KrZhjkpH_mini.jpg

Team Trump
@TeamTrump

WATCH: Video footage from Georgia shows suitcases filled with ballots pulled from under a table AFTER supervisors told poll workers to leave room and 4 people stayed behind to keep counting votes

dpX0JD1oxpYfc2DJ

This claim about election fraud is disputed

12:30 PM · Dec 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Our Republican observers and members of the news media departed State Farm when they announced they were shutting down for the night and would resume counting at 8:30 am the next day. This video proves our allegation - that they continued counting ballots in secret until 1:00 am.

Because Twitter is in on it. They have tried to cover up the fraud for so long. But
#WeThePeople will continue to get information out!

This is unbelievable. How brazen do they have to be to pull this off in plain sight of the cameras?

These days there are cameras all over the place, they either forgot, didn't know or didn't think republicans would get the video. In my opinion it's probably a combination of those

This has to invalidate the vote after 10:30 in Fulton Co. No way to reconcile these votes. Remove those votes from the final and see where we are. I think I know where we are, but lets see...

Thats all they ever say. Even with video evidence. They lie and cheat.

https://twitter.com/DavidShafer/status/1334580765791834114

Over 40+ times it has not. Why would that change now? Oh wait, I know, the courts are in on the fraud too, lol.

The only Courts that matter are the Supreme Court.

Or if this goes to Military Tribunal.

I think SC gives Trump the win whether by nullifying the Stolen States, or giving those to Trump, or them reverting to the 12th Amendment safeguards where each State House of Reps has 1 vote and then they vote, and the winner is President. After that, and then the politicians, governors and all the Election officials who cheated, go to Military Tribunals. Not regular Court.

This is my prediction.

Supreme Court wont help Pennsylvania at least in regards to Trump.

https://fusion.inquirer.com/news/pe...sembly-supreme-court-mike-kelly-20201204.html

I think SC gives Trump the win whether by nullifying the Stolen States, or giving those to Trump, or them reverting to the 12th Amendment safeguards where each State House of Reps has 1 vote and then they vote, and the winner is President. After that, and then the politicians, governors and all the Election officials who cheated, go to Military Tribunals. Not regular Court.

This is my prediction.

honestly nothing would surprise me these days so yeah, it is possible

This is my prediction.

Here we go my friends.

This is the part it starts getting good

Forensics...

129202066_1348221862199207_6710154708049883947_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back