• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gaintrain+GearChurch Log

IML Gear Cream!
Update for the day:

Lazy rest day around here today. Did go for my morning walk around the waterfront, and man was in WINDY. Not very enjoyable when you can barely breath from wind blowing down your nose.

Can definitely tell my Cardio ability is already going to shit from the Tren. Getting winded much easier than before. Let the good time roll lol.

Starting to see changes already, everything seems like its starting to pop and fill out pretty nicely and we are only 1 week in. Pretty exciting.

Other than that not alot to report today. Did my daily Tren Pin this AM and everything is still going smoothly as far as that goes.

Think that about covers it.

Have a good one Fellas!

GT...does your gym require a mask?

Happy Saturday Fellas.

Update for the day:
Just got back a Lower DC session and some grocery shopping. Session went well, was a bit tired and dehydrated(was out of my powerade zero this AM which I chug one every morning as soon as I get up) but other than that got it done and was a good time.

Again nothing ground breaking just getting some numbers in the log book to start progressing from.

Heres how things looked

Mid Stance Leg Press 450*RP 8,4,3
Lying Leg Curl 100*RP 8,4,3
Uni Leg Ext 100*RP 8,4,3
Adductor 175stack*15,15
Uni Calf Press 150*RP 10,7,3×2
Palm UP Alt DB Curl 22.5*4×6 ea side

Today is the end of Week 1 and so far everything is going great, already seeing some pretty drastic changes in my body which is exciting!! Have a really good feeling about this run!! Will post some update pics next week.

That about covers it. Gonna hop in a nice hot shower and relax!!!

Yes they do. I gotta pull it down often to avoid passing out. It sucks.
Ugh. Yeah the owner of my gym won't make us wear masks. He's supposed to be shutdown now but he won't do it. Luckily our local govt for the most part is against the lockdowns. I have the feeling some asshat from the state of something is gonna screw it up for us before too long

Ugh. Yeah the owner of my gym won't make us wear masks. He's supposed to be shutdown now but he won't do it. Luckily our local govt for the most part is against the lockdowns. I have the feeling some asshat from the state of something is gonna screw it up for us before too long

Yeah man it's pretty much bullshit. My gym is making everyone take a temperature test before going in too 😐😐pretty lane. I heard Bradley Martin who owns Zoo Cultire gym in CA just got a lawsuit from the state for refusing to close down. Guess mental and physical health arent considered "essential"....

Update for the day:

Just finished up with a solid Upper Loading"B"/Lower Pump session. Started it off with some pretty brutal Lower Back pumps for some weird reason, but they faded away and everything went good. Here is how it looked.

HS Iso Row 3pps*10,10
Smith Rack Pull 275*12,10
HS Dec Press 3pps*10,8
High Cable Fly 30*15,15
Rev HS Press 70*10,8
Hvy Side Lat Partials 40*20
Uni Underhand Cable Tri Ext 80*12,12

Lower Pump/Abs

Felt good about what went down, all in all a great session.

Today officially starts Week 2 of the cycle and thus far everything is on track and rolling along smoothly

Started adding an Intra to help me get through me sessions. Mixing 30g HBCD, 10g Eaa with my Powerade Zero.

Also will be bumping up my GH today from 2 i.u to 4 i.u 6×per week so we will see how that goes.

Think that covers it for today, not much else to report. I'll post new pics on Friday and see what kind of changes have been made.

Have a good Monday Fellas!!!

Last edited:
Nice mix with the hbcd’s! . They digest so easy and work really well!

Max

GT,

Have you ever and would you ever use insulin?

Update for the day:

Just finished up with a solid Upper Loading"B"/Lower Pump session. Started it off with some pretty brutal Lower Back pumps for some weird reason, but they faded away and everything went good. Here is how it looked.

HS Iso Row 3pps*10,10
Smith Rack Pull 275*12,10
HS Dec Press 3pps*10,8
High Cable Fly 30*15,15
Rev HS Press 70*10,8
Hvy Side Lat Partials 40*20
Uni Underhand Cable Tri Ext 80*12,12

Lower Pump/Abs

Felt good about what went down, all in all a great session.

Today officially starts Week 2 of the cycle and thus far everything is on track and rolling along smoothly

Started adding an Intra to help me get through me sessions. Mixing 30g HBCD, 10g Eaa with my Powerade Zero.

Also will be bumping up my GH today from 2 i.u to 4 i.u 6×per week so we will see how that goes.

Think that covers it for today, not much else to report. I'll post new pics on Friday and see what kind of changes have been made.

Have a good Monday Fellas!!!

GT,

Have you ever and would you ever use insulin?

I haven't ever used it no and haven't really looked into it or thought about it much to be honest. I am not against it.

Would definitely need to do my research before taking the plunge on that. Have heard alot of scary stories.....

Get Shredded!
Update for the day:

Another lazy rest day today. Not alot to report. Did my daily Tren/Mast P pin, got my morning walk in before the rain hit. Think thats really all there is for today.

Have a good one Fellas!!!

Yep....I've often thought about dialing down the doses to TRT level and just adding a little insulin. Unfortunately, I'm just too busy to really have the time to stay on top of managing the pins and proper timing of food.

I haven't ever used it no and haven't really looked into it or thought about it much to be honest. I am not against it.

Would definitely need to do my research before taking the plunge on that. Have heard alot of scary stories.....

Update for the day:

Got in some Lower Loading"B" this morning. Everything was feeling great today, was in my zone and just cruised through the session, one exercise to the next. Good times. Heres how it looked.

V Squat 3pps*10,8
V Widowmaker 1pps*20
High Wide Press 400*10,8
HS SLDL 90*10,8
Adductor 175stack*15,15
Uni Calf Press 100*15,15,15,15
Uni HS Preacher Curl 30*12,12,12

Upper Pump/Abs to follow

Just grinding away day after day.

Everything else is going great gear wise and diet wise. Still haven't deviated from the diet and the gear is treating me wonderfully.

Did attempt to split my HGH yesterday AM and PM..and just like before when I used to pin it in the AM I was dragging ass big time. I can't do HGH in the morning or it pretty much turns me into a sleepy tired mess, makes it hard to focus I am so tired from it. So will be doing all 4i.u before bed moving forward.

That's about it for today. Have a good one Fellas!!!

Not to stray from your great log, but have you had a chance to shoot the new AR pistol you got a few weeks back?

It's all good man!! I have, and she is a joy to shoot! So much fun. I've only gotten about 300rds through her so far, but she has ran flawlessly thus far.

Gotta take her out again, but gotta watch the ammo usage with the way things are right now. Thinking about putting together a 7.62×39 AR47 just to be able to shoot more since it's about half the price per round.

Update for the day:

Just another Rest Day over here. Got my morning walk in, definitely going to have to start bundling up a bit more, its starting to get a tad bit chilly out there!!

Really not alot to report just cruising along, same shit different day. 😁

Took some progress pics this AM and laid them side by side with the starting point pics. So it's about an 8 day difference between each picture. Not alot or progress yet but small changes are happening. Weight this AM was 229.5 if I remember correctly.

That's about it for now. Have a good one Fellas.

Attachments

• IMG_2020-11-12_10-56-18.JPG
    IMG_2020-11-12_10-56-18.JPG
    214.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2020-11-12_10-57-44.JPG
    IMG_2020-11-12_10-57-44.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 13
Pinning GH in the abs subq?

Update for the day:

Got in some Lower Loading"B" this morning. Everything was feeling great today, was in my zone and just cruised through the session, one exercise to the next. Good times. Heres how it looked.

V Squat 3pps*10,8
V Widowmaker 1pps*20
High Wide Press 400*10,8
HS SLDL 90*10,8
Adductor 175stack*15,15
Uni Calf Press 100*15,15,15,15
Uni HS Preacher Curl 30*12,12,12

Upper Pump/Abs to follow

Just grinding away day after day.

Everything else is going great gear wise and diet wise. Still haven't deviated from the diet and the gear is treating me wonderfully.

Did attempt to split my HGH yesterday AM and PM..and just like before when I used to pin it in the AM I was dragging ass big time. I can't do HGH in the morning or it pretty much turns me into a sleepy tired mess, makes it hard to focus I am so tired from it. So will be doing all 4i.u before bed moving forward.

That's about it for today. Have a good one Fellas!!!

good stuff dude.

Update for the day:

Just another Rest Day over here. Got my morning walk in, definitely going to have to start bundling up a bit more, its starting to get a tad bit chilly out there!!

Really not alot to report just cruising along, same shit different day. 

Took some progress pics this AM and laid them side by side with the starting point pics. So it's about an 8 day difference between each picture. Not alot or progress yet but small changes are happening. Weight this AM was 229.5 if I remember correctly.

That's about it for now. Have a good one Fellas.

Man, I can tell you guys one thing for sure, this Tren is turning me into one smelly son of a bitch! The stank has officially landed lol.

Looks like it's time to stock up on pillows, because once the stink is in them they are pretty much worthless.

IML Gear Cream!
Man, I can tell you guys one thing for sure, this Tren is turning me into one smelly son of a bitch! The stank has officially landed lol.

Looks like it's time to stock up on pillows, because once the stink is in them they are pretty much worthless.
Following, best of luck brotha! That's a hell of a cycle forsure.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Update for the day:

Got some good Upper DC training in this morning, came home and passed out for a good couple hours. Grind time!!

Heres how it went

HS Inc Press 125ea side*RP 7,3,2
Stretch Push Up 1*25
Close Grip Cable Row 140*RP 7,3,2
Cable Pull Overs 70*20
Rev HS Press 80ea*RP 7,3,2
Rear Delt Fly 25*20,20
Uni Tri Cable Press 80*12,12

Hit some Abs at the end

That's about it for the today, gonna catch up on my zzzzzs this afternoon. Have a good one Fellas.

Update for the day:

Happy Saturday!

Just got back from a good Lower DC session this morning. Not alot exciting to report just another day grinding away trying to beat the log book. Todays session was a success. Heres it how it looked .

Mid Leg Press 460*RP 8,4,3
Uni Leg Ext 105*RP 8,4,3
Uni Leg Curl 90*RP 8,4,3
Adductor 175stack*20,20
Uni Calf Press 160*RP 10,7,3×2
Alt DB Curl 25*4×6

Will be doing 20mins Cardio post workout which I started today, did 20 on the bike. Also hit some abs at the very end. Feel good about what was accomplished.

Not much else to report. Everything is going great. Week 3 starts Monday!!

Have a good weekend Fellas!!

Update for the day:
Lazy uneventful rest day today. Just finished up my morning cardio. The weather here is going to shit so had to move it indoors. Will be doing 20mins fasted cardio at the gym on rest days, and 20 mins post workout on training days.

Our governor is making an announcement today at 11 a.m to reveal some new Covid Restrictions, and it looks like there may be some sort it another lockdown. Will get the details today, dont know it gyms will be affected or not....keeping my fingers crossed....If they do close, I'll just have to go old school with it in my garage banging it out with a barbell and my universal home gym...Not ideal by any means but it will definitely get the job done.

Will update today once I get the news.

That's about it for now, have a good one Fellas.

Update for the day:

Happy Saturday!

Just got back from a good Lower DC session this morning. Not alot exciting to report just another day grinding away trying to beat the log book. Todays session was a success. Heres it how it looked .

Mid Leg Press 460*RP 8,4,3
Uni Leg Ext 105*RP 8,4,3
Uni Leg Curl 90*RP 8,4,3
Adductor 175stack*20,20
Uni Calf Press 160*RP 10,7,3×2
Alt DB Curl 25*4×6

Will be doing 20mins Cardio post workout which I started today, did 20 on the bike. Also hit some abs at the very end. Feel good about what was accomplished.

Not much else to report. Everything is going great. Week 3 starts Monday!!

Have a good weekend Fellas!!

Nice work brotha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well FUCK. Just like that, gyms here are closed for atleat the next month!!! FUCK MY LIFE, so tired or this bullshit.

FINALLY got back on my grind and everything is going great..then BOOM. I am SOOO pissed right now Bro!

Dont worry though I am going to keep this log running, going to keep my diet in check, and going to bust ass in my garage with my Barbell/Plates and a Universal Home Cable Gym.

Mark my words, the progress will continue.

Well FUCK. Just like that, gyms here are closed for atleat the next month!!! FUCK MY LIFE, so tired or this bullshit.

FINALLY got back on my grind and everything is going great..then BOOM. I am SOOO pissed right now Bro!

Dont worry though I am going to keep this log running, going to keep my diet in check, and going to bust ass in my garage with my Barbell/Plates and a Universal Home Cable Gym.

Mark my words, the progress will continue.

Damn bro that sucks! I’m afraid it will happen here as well. Hopefully if it does my backup gym will stay open like last time. You got this bro keep the gain train moving forward!!

Damn bro that sucks! I’m afraid it will happen here as well. Hopefully if it does my backup gym will stay open like last time. You got this bro keep the gain train moving forward!!

Yeah it really sucks!! Thanks for the words of encouragement Bro!! Gonna keep plugging away, adapt and overcome.

Back