• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

T3/eca

newbulk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys

Quick question for t3 usage. My wife, stats 5'2" 130. Getting back to her pre-baby weight 118-120lb. She is in a current calorie deficit at 1350 calories in percentage 35/35/F 30 Goal lose last 10 before starting her first var cycle.

Her ECA stack will be two doses

Morning 25mg/200mg caffeine/81g Asprin

Afternoon 25mg/100mg caffeine/81g Asprin (lower caffeine to make it easier for her to get to sleep)

She will start T3 25mcg a day, does it need to be split or taken at once?

Also if she takes more then 25mcg during her cycle, does she need to pyramid down in mcg or stop cold?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Hey guys

Quick question for t3 usage. My wife, stats 5'2" 130. Getting back to her pre-baby weight 118-120lb. She is in a current calorie deficit at 1350 calories in percentage 35/35/F 30 Goal lose last 10 before starting her first var cycle.

Her ECA stack will be two doses

Morning 25mg/200mg caffeine/81g Asprin

Afternoon 25mg/100mg caffeine/81g Asprin (lower caffeine to make it easier for her to get to sleep)

She will start T3 25mcg a day, does it need to be split or taken at once?

Also if she takes more then 25mcg during her cycle, does she need to pyramid down in mcg or stop cold?

I personally recommend titrating up and then down. Also I always recommend so splitting the dose into 2, sometimes 3.

SXRIPT
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions
Email Red Bird for list redsxript@ctemplar.com

Thank you Jokr! I'll give it split and weekly feels for her

Thank you Jokr! I'll give it split and weekly feels for her

I"m a little confused with things. I just sent an email to joker. Is joker a source or a validated Mexican gang member?
The Joker I know was indicted and RICO'd and picked up by the feds in a sweep.
He was in the Florencia group. Murder, extortion, racketeering.
Joker originally is from Notwalk. I believe "Neighborhood" or "One Ways".
He is actually the Father of my wifes 17yr old son.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

If your wife just had a baby chances are her thyroid is fairly fucked up already. Pregnancy ruins female endocrine systems.
Not all but many.
Did you do bloods to check her free and total t3 and t3 uptake to see if there's enough t4 to t3 conversion happening or how much t3 is being absorbed by her organs where its supposed to be before adding more exogenous t3 to it?
If she starts pooling excess t3 in her blood she going to feel like garbage, have palpitations ect.

Thank you for the information. I didnt know this. I should have also mentioned that its been a year after the baby was born. I would assume bloods would normalize during that time duration, but who knows.

We ended up running T3 for 6 weeks and everything went very well of course with a refined meal plan and she lost a decent amount of weight.

She is about the end of her Var only cycle now. We are going to give it a month break and then run var/t3 stack to recomp her.

Her main problem is her stomach, as she refers to jelly belly, she's lean in all other places but carries any fat in her stomach.

Blood work doesn't normalize just because. She lost a bunch of weight cause her t3 was likely low at this point. Might want to have her cortisol checked also.

Back