• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is Joe even human.. wtf did he just say? LOL

left should be embarrassed that this guy represents them

left should be embarrassed that this guy represents them

Anyone with any cognitive function left would never support such a puppet for the communist China party .. the whole party is a joke and they’re good down

trump2020 biatches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone with any cognitive function left would never support such a puppet for the communist China party .. the whole party is a joke and they’re good down

trump2020 biatches

Were you on that highway in TX trying to run the Biden bus off the road?

7EvHk48J.jpeg

Were you on that highway in TX trying to run the Biden bus off the road?

Here you go moron. It wasn’t the bus it was some pussy little Biden SUV that tried to swerve a pickup off the road. Democrats are bawling about it everywhere.

Here you go moron. It wasn’t the bus it was some pussy little Biden SUV that tried to swerve a pickup off the road. Democrats are bawling about it everywhere.

Yeah wtf are Dems bitching about? The suv clearly crossed the line and hit the truck. It's on video. This reminds me of the riot's they said didn't happen.

The LSM is reporting this morning that this video was doctored.

Yeah wtf are Dems bitching about? The suv clearly crossed the line and hit the truck. It's on video. This reminds me of the riot's they said didn't happen.

Their whole m-o is to create a problem and then blame the problem on Trump and the Republicans, which the media then reports with the spin. Weak-minded idiots like @Mindlesswork stare at their screens with their mouths dropped open in disbelief and are programmed to hate Trump. You can see those morons talking about it at their trivial jobs.

Back