Uncle Z


Injectable T-BOL (Euro Pharmacies Exclusive)

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,088
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,079
    Thanked in
    1,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Injectable T-BOL (Euro Pharmacies Exclusive)













    The Mad scientist are hard at work dropping product , after product everyday. This time they went above and beyond with this sweet liquid gold. Iíve yet to see a real lab produce liquid TBOL and Iím excited to see what it can do.


    I will be looking for loggers for this and the injectable D-Bol real soon so please look out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    Durro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,842

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,183
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    837
    Thanked in
    524 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Talk about the utilization of sports technologies! TBol is my favorite and now injectable

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,428

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,353
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,748
    Thanked in
    1,882 Posts
    Rep Points
    51023966

    Badass!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    THEJOKER's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    2,024

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,716
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,339
    Thanked in
    839 Posts
    Rep Points
    19803120

    Thatís good stuff right there!

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,088
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,079
    Thanked in
    1,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    More to come like this!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Member

    anabolichow2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    90

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points
    390100

    Adding this to my shopping list!
    Instagram:

    Anabolichow2
    TrenHRD

    Youtube:

    Anabolic How 2

  7. #7
    Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    31

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    120100

    I'm on this, never tried inj version. Tbol is one of my fav

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,088
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,079
    Thanked in
    1,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Everyoneís trying to get on this. We will be looking for a logger any day now. Just waiting for confirmation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,088
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,079
    Thanked in
    1,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    One person needed for log! Apply here

    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...50#post1771250

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    179
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points
    6065333

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    One person needed for log! Apply here

    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...50#post1771250
    Bro Iím running a separate log of PSL ep products here. Iím about 25 posts shy of 300. But if you need another logger....Iíll throw it in with my other ep gear and add to log.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,088
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,079
    Thanked in
    1,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post
    Bro Iím running a separate log of PSL ep products here. Iím about 25 posts shy of 300. But if you need another logger....Iíll throw it in with my other ep gear and add to log.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What are you exactly running and Iíll consider it if I donít have much of a turnout.
    guyís are scared as shit to post pics these dayís.

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    179
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points
    6065333

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    What are you exactly running and Iíll consider it if I donít have much of a turnout.
    guyís are scared as shit to post pics these dayís.
    525 test ( mix of cyp and prop)
    75 mg tren ace EOD
    50 Proviron per day

    Iíve posted pics pre blast already in the log. I know you know how to get to them brother through my name and what Iíve posted. I e logged before and will give honest feedback. Again.....seems like youíre having trouble finding the last soldier


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,088
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,079
    Thanked in
    1,449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post
    525 test ( mix of cyp and prop)
    75 mg tren ace EOD
    50 Proviron per day

    Iíve posted pics pre blast already in the log. I know you know how to get to them brother through my name and what Iíve posted. I e logged before and will give honest feedback. Again.....seems like youíre having trouble finding the last soldier


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Perfect, Iíll let you know tomorrow evening brother!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    179
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points
    6065333

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Perfect, Iíll let you know tomorrow evening brother!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds good brother


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Euro pharmacies M-1-T Vs D-Bol
    By XOTG85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2020, 01:02 PM
  2. IGF 1-LR3 Euro Pharmacies
    By XOTG85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2020, 08:48 AM
  3. Euro Pharmacies IGF- LR3
    By XOTG85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-14-2018, 05:34 AM
  4. PSL-Euro Pharmacies
    By ldog in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2015, 03:33 PM
  5. Euro-Pharmacies
    By weightslayer in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 06:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums