• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Only in Texas baby

Texas f'ng rocks!

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Hahahaha 😆

I can’t believe there slogan is “settle for less” haha ... idiots.

I can’t believe there slogan is “settle for less” haha ... idiots.

Are you kidding me “settle for less” is the Harris Biden tickets slogan ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a lot of nice trucks. Something about those platinum 250s in black with the silver tailgate 👌

Are you kidding me “settle for less” is the Harris Biden tickets slogan ?

if you look at the front of the bus it says something like settle for Biden or something... so I mean... settle for less is essentially what that means lol

IML Gear Cream!
Texas is blood RED :readit:

Texas is blood RED :readit:
My oldest boy moved from Cali to Texas, three years ago. Packed his shit up in the back of his pickup, no job prospects, nowhere to stay, just a couple thousand dollars in the bank and the desire to gtfo Commiefornia. I didn't understand why he chose Texas at the time, but I do now.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

The news is reporting that they were blocking the bus and attempting to stop it. It true, not cool.

The news is reporting that they were blocking the bus and attempting to stop it. It true, not cool.
why not liberals seem to have no problem holding protests on freeways and blocking traffic, seems fair to me

why not liberals seem to have no problem holding protests on freeways and blocking traffic, seems fair to me

You voting in this election?
Or are you sitting out another one?

yessir. All is fair in love..... and war.

Are you kidding me? Are you living under a rock? If they did so fucking what. They’ve done ten thousand times worse! Biden supports antifa amd blm... need i say more? Yeah I do “fuck them”

They need to take that commie shit they’re preaching right the fuck out of my state.

Come at mofo

Bet you were in that group @HFO3....you madman lol

Back