Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,141 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    How you like the provi ?
    Itís awesome man. Definitely does the job. I will have bloodwork here soon. Hopefully I will see the free test look like It did last time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,427 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Itís awesome man. Definitely does the job. I will have bloodwork here soon. Hopefully I will see the free test look like It did last time!

Nice!! Looking forward to your results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,141 Posts
    Rep Points

Pull day from yesterday. My back is feeling good and strength is going up in all my lifts. Even with my left elbow bothering me it doesnít get in the way.

11-19-20 pull day 2

T bar row 6 plates - 11, 10, 9
    Backoff set 4 plates - 13

Rope hammer curls 65 - 12, 12, 11

HS iso rows 8 plates - 12, 10, 10

Preacher curls machine 3 plates - 11, 10, 10

Close grip cable row 240lbs - 12, 10, 10
    Drop set 180lbs - 6
    Drop set 150lbs - 8

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,050 Posts
    Rep Points

Pull day from yesterday. My back is feeling good and strength is going up in all my lifts. Even with my left elbow bothering me it doesnít get in the way.

11-19-20 pull day 2

Drop set 180lbs - 6
    Drop set 150lbs - 8

We gotta new landmine row set up and theres just something about the way it sits that just humbles ya. I was only able to properly feel 3 plates other day. It was at the end tho. Even still, next day when it's 2nd I bet it'll only be 4 plates and that's a whole plate less than before but i suppose that's a good thing. Nice work

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,944 Posts
    Rep Points

11-19-20 pull day 2

Drop set 180lbs - 6
    Drop set 150lbs - 8

Get it Killion! Really hit that back with a lot of different technique , covered some ground!! Always impressed!! I am back home, so back to barbell work! Posting 30 days in today!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,141 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Get it Killion! Really hit that back with a lot of different technique , covered some ground!! Always impressed!! I am back home, so back to barbell work! Posting 30 days in today!

Max
    Thanks Max. Definitely trying to hit this back from all angles. Need to get wider and thicker!

Well at least you have a nice home gym to do that. Iím afraid things will get shutdown again but hopefully it wonít. If it does I will be doing the same thing you did and invest in some nice quality home gym equipment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,141 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    We gotta new landmine row set up and theres just something about the way it sits that just humbles ya. I was only able to properly feel 3 plates other day. It was at the end tho. Even still, next day when it's 2nd I bet it'll only be 4 plates and that's a whole plate less than before but i suppose that's a good thing. Nice work

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Very nice. We have a landmine row as well. We grab a close grip to do T bars on it. I donít personally like the t-bar machine that is chest supported never feel like I can get comfortable with it. Nice work as well.

In the meantime [mention]tallchick14 [/mention] was repping out 4 plates on it forcing me to go to 6 plates to not get embarrassed by her. LOL, her back is freaking strong as hell!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,141 Posts
    Rep Points

Yesterday was an off day for [mention]tallchick14 [/mention] and me. We decided to go to the indoor gun range and it was her first time to ever shoot a gun. We had a blast and did pretty well. I donít own any guys anymore so we rented one. They only had a couple of options due to the lack of ammo. We ended up with an M&P 15 since it had very minimal recoil which was ideal for her first time. Here are some pictures from our little day date.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,141 Posts
    Rep Points

Yesterday was an off day for [mention]tallchick14 [/mention] and me. We decided to go to the indoor gun range and it was her first time to ever shoot a gun. We had a blast and did pretty well. I donít own any guys anymore so we rented one. They only had a couple of options due to the lack of ammo. We ended up with an M&P 15 since it had very minimal recoil which was ideal for her first time. Here are some pictures from our little day date.

LOL I meant I donít own any guns not guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,141 Posts
    Rep Points

Updates from yesterday. Weight is up 3lbs from last week at 276lbs but looking a little harder. I think the current blast is starting to kick in. Strength is up and like I mentioned feeling harder and leaner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,944 Posts
    Rep Points

CUTE and can SHOOT! Lol. It is a lot of fun. I didnt realize how much energy it took out of me just shooting two boxes of 45cal , the loading the clip , the sound , just overall. I had not been for a long time and my energy was spent afterward, must have been the adrenaline.

About the other : I hope the gyms donít close for you. I can tell you this: you will be spending a ton of $$ if it happens; along with frustration so, be mentally prepared. I have to just do deep breaths and full mantra when I wake just to make sure I do not flip on anyone over price gouging, not available, and scams. I am super laid back and focused but, it can make the average man or woman lose their shit! Lol. It isnít completely about spending the money; it is the principle that you pay a high price for a quality product , and sometimes, even deeply discounted. They are out their trying to sell, spin-on standard, cheap garbage for commercial gym equipment retail price!! I have too much pride; I know a couple hundred gym owners and friends that would completely give me stuff free if I asked ; but I would never ask; I just wouldnt do it. Plus: I only have about 8 more things that I truly need, then I can basically do any movement... besides machines like: hammer/cyber/lifefitnes/etc.

Max
    #gunsafety#funtimes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,141 Posts
    Rep Points

CUTE and can SHOOT! Lol. It is a lot of fun. I didnt realize how much energy it took out of me just shooting two boxes of 45cal , the loading the clip , the sound , just overall. I had not been for a long time and my energy was spent afterward, must have been the adrenaline.

About the other : I hope the gyms donít close for you. I can tell you this: you will be spending a ton of $$ if it happens; along with frustration so, be mentally prepared. I have to just do deep breaths and full mantra when I wake just to make sure I do not flip on anyone over price gouging, not available, and scams. I am super laid back and focused but, it can make the average man or woman lose their shit! Lol. It isnít completely about spending the money; it is the principle that you pay a high price for a quality product , and sometimes, even deeply discounted. They are out their trying to sell, spin-on standard, cheap garbage for commercial gym equipment retail price!! I have too much pride; I know a couple hundred gym owners and friends that would completely give me stuff free if I asked ; but I would never ask; I just wouldnt do it. Plus: I only have about 8 more things that I truly need, then I can basically do any movement... besides machines like: hammer/cyber/lifefitnes/etc.

Max
    #gunsafety#funtimes
    Haha, Hot with a good shot!

Yeah it can definitely tax you with the adrenaline going and all the shooting around you. She definitely was a little anxious at first but settled down after shooting a few times.

Yeah I hope not either. My patience sucks and I definitely donít want to have to mess with that crap but if Iím forced to I will. I donít care about the money since itís an investment for what I do and she loves it too. Fingers crossed!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,050 Posts
    Rep Points

Very nice. We have a landmine row as well. We grab a close grip to do T bars on it. I donít personally like the t-bar machine that is chest supported never feel like I can get comfortable with it. Nice work as well.

In the meantime [mention]tallchick14 [/mention] was repping out 4 plates on it forcing me to go to 6 plates to not get embarrassed by her. LOL, her back is freaking strong as hell!

I love chest supported bubwe don't have one for some reason and the regualr t Bar just doesnt fit me for some reason

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,944 Posts
    Rep Points

Haha, Hot with a good shot!

Yeah it can definitely tax you with the adrenaline going and all the shooting around you. She definitely was a little anxious at first but settled down after shooting a few times.

Yeah I hope not either. My patience sucks and I definitely donít want to have to mess with that crap but if Iím forced to I will. I donít care about the money since itís an investment for what I do and she loves it too. Fingers crossed!!

Rogue is basically the best for the money. Not bad prices just availability kinda sucks for bumper sets and certain attachments. Made local in Columbus,OH and lifetime warranty! So that will be what you get!!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,141 Posts
    Rep Points

Rogue is basically the best for the money. Not bad prices just availability kinda sucks for bumper sets and certain attachments. Made local in Columbus,OH and lifetime warranty! So that will be what you get!!

Max
    Very nice! Iím using a rogue safety bar as we speak. Very good quality for sure.