• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ghrp-6

Joocey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just received some ghrp-6 today and am dosing it at 100mcg. Using it for an appetite boost, I tried it earlier today and didn't notice any difference in cravings or starving like others have mentioned on here. I was previously taking mk677 not sure if that has to do with anything. I used it on a fairly empty stomach. Should I increase the dosage?

Sorry if this is the wrong section. But has anyone else not had an increase in appetite with ghrp 6?

Can a mod delete this? Figured out what my issue was, thanks!

What was the issue? You took 300mcg?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

My math was wrong after reconstituting, was only taking around 50mcg. I couldn't imagine the hunger pain from 300 :nope:

My math was wrong after reconstituting, was only taking around 50mcg. I couldn't imagine the hunger pain from 300 :nope:
Yeah it works at 100mcg but for some reason I always take 300mcg, and like you said bro 10 minutes later I'm ready to eat my right arm off.lol. If you don't mind me asking how was MK 677 when it came to appetite increase? I've been thinking about jumping on it just for that ans giving ghrp-6 a break..

Yeah it works at 100mcg but for some reason I always take 300mcg, and like you said bro 10 minutes later I'm ready to eat my right arm off.lol. If you don't mind me asking how was MK 677 when it came to appetite increase? I've been thinking about jumping on it just for that ans giving ghrp-6 a break..

Jesus I can't imagine the hunger pains at that much lol. Tbh mk677 didn't hit as hard like ghrp for me as far as appetite increase. Ghrp had me raiding my fridge 10-15 mins after pinning it's a lot cheaper too but if moneys not an issue give the mk a shot. It works, just feels weaker to me.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Back