• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lil Wayne Meets President Trump

Haha lil Wayne looks like an elderly woman. Haha damn he needs to lay off the purple drink..

This is the quality of people vouching for your guy?
He's proud of this?
smh...

He's proud of this?
smh...
lolz I guess cardi b is better, cardi b says brrrrrdp during an interview with biden wtf lolz, ya you just won my vote ( sarcasm ) thats a literary genius

He's proud of this?
smh...

just one of the best rappers in history, he has a photographic memory, he was signed to a label at age 15, he discovered both Drake and Niki Minaj.

Interesting how THIS former drug addict is okay with Trump--but Hunter isn't.
Not referencing any of the other wacky stuff he's being accused of--just the fact that Trump points out how he was on drugs.

Over and over.

Not referencing any of the other wacky stuff he's being accused of--just the fact that Trump points out how he was on drugs.

Over and over.

Your nonsensical trolling is endless.

Over and over.

Yeah but he’s black, he’s expected to do drugs and be a Menace II Society

Don't forget to use the code Chinese virus and get you 20% off because we're some damn good guy 🤣💪💪

Hahaha....the Hodge twins...."you thinkin' like a slave right now" :funny:.... Those guys are just plain cool. They have some very down to earth, intelligent humor and commentary. My hat's off to those brothers.

Last edited:
Hodge Twins are great. SwillSchlong, I know you are just trolling. No person can be as dumb as you act here. Stop acting and be yourself.
You being gay and all, would you blow a conservative guy, or just stick to dems (literally)?

^^Meaningless banter as always^^

Back