• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NY Times Headline: Trump losing by a ton in early counts

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trump Losing by a Ton in Early Counts
By Kilsong and BeastMode
Special NY Times Gay Correspondent and Black Correspondent

Washington - According to an unnamed source, Donald Trump is already losing the election and will lose in a landslide once all ballots are counted. The real story is what happens on steroid forums like AnabolicSteroidForums.com.

"If Trump loses I am gonna get hammered and stick a butt plug up my ass," said ASF's Admin. "Then I'm gonna crane kick as many motherfuckers as possible. I don't know what will happen to the forum because I will not give a fuck."

Admin's sentiments appear to be shared by many ASF members. "The only assholes that wont vote for Trump on this forum are either delusional faggots or even more delusional darkies," said HFO3.

"Im telling you right now whether or not Trump wins, this is a conspiracy," said Wesley Inman. Inman also stated he hoped Admin would keep his shit together and keep the forum running.

Some forum members said they really did not care. "I don't really give a fuck about politics or this forum", said billionaire Lifter6973. "As long as I can continue being a fat know it all and whack off whenever I feel like it, that is all that matters."

Along those lines, forum member Multislacker said, "I just want to be able to post and see tig ol bitties. That's it." Another member named MilfKing called for violence. "Get your guns and kill all the motherfuckers," MilfKing stated.

So it appears ASF will likely survive no matter the outcome of the election but we must wait and see. Grab your guns.

Lifter, I love you sooooo damn much! :kiss:

201d1c81ac38c204e78c4ca9cf6301f5.jpg

By Kilsong and BeastMode

Washington - According to an unnamed source, Donald Trump is already losing the election and will lose in a landslide once all ballots are counted. The real story is what happens on steroid forums like AnabolicSteroidForums.com.

"If Trump loses I am gonna get hammered and stick a butt plug up my ass," said ASF's Admin. "Then I'm gonna crane kick as many motherfuckers as possible. I don't know what will happen to the forum because I will not give a fuck."

Admin's sentiments appear to be shared by many ASF members. "The only assholes that wont vote for Trump on this forum are either delusional faggots or even more delusional darkies," said HFO3.

"Im telling you right now whether or not Trump wins, this is a conspiracy," said Wesley Inman. Inman also stated he hoped Admin would keep his shit together and keep the forum running.

Some forum members said they really did not care. "I don't really give a fuck about politics or this forum", said billionaire Lifter6973. "As long as I can continue being a fat know it all and whack off whenever I feel like it, that is all that matters."

Along those lines, forum member Multislacker said, "I just want to be able to post and see tig ol bitties. That's it." Another member named MilfKing called for violence. "Get your guns and kill all the motherfuckers," MilfKing stated.

So it appears ASF will likely survive no matter the outcome of the election but we must wait and see. Grab your guns.

I was hoping you’d work @mindlesswork into the story. Maybe as Biden’s Chair of the Childcare Committee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spot on bro! Very accurate reporting billionaire lifter 6973. Better than most of the fake news-Much better! Now about this billion-I could use a loan about now! lol

Custom on the corner? Any reporting from the Amazon lately?

and why am I the violent one? I’m like, totally, non violent. Like for realz dude.

silence is violence! And I’m soooo not silent.

ps. Kill em all ... its the only hhhway for peace on earth.

IML Gear Cream!
Too soon bro. Too soon. If we’re still talking about slavery in today’s society then it is way too soon for ww2 jokes. Get woke heck. Get woke!!

fucking editor missed my typo- should have said 'wannabe' billionaire. Heck, Id settle for even 5 figures net worth. I'm just your average fat Joe. :p
Spot on bro! Very accurate reporting billionaire lifter 6973. Better than most of the fake news-Much better! Now about this billion-I could use a loan about now! lol

- - - Updated - - -

brutal and excellent at the same time

my bad MILF King- my editor told me to sensationalize so I made up shit- I know you are good peeps that can get along with anyone but at the same time able to boot someone to the skull if they get out of line
Custom on the corner? Any reporting from the Amazon lately?

and why am I the violent one? I’m like, totally, non violent. Like for realz dude.

silence is violence! And I’m soooo not silent.

ps. Kill em all ... its the only hhhway for peace on earth.

fucking editor missed my typo- should have said 'wannabe' billionaire. Heck, Id settle for even 5 figures net worth. I'm just your average fat Joe. :p

- - - Updated - - -

brutal and excellent at the same time
thats a huge window are we talking minimun wage 32k or police officer wage 76k you no mcdonalds district managers make 135k dont sell yourself short

By Kilsong and BeastMode

:funny:

By Kilsong and BeastMode

Fawk dat

That was brilliant!!!

Last edited:
Back