• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood work on Pharmacom Sust 500

hey bud what was your pinning schedule like for sust ?

I was pinning once per week on my cruise. Some guys feel better pinning more often, but with it being such a small amount I didn’t bother with 2x per week. The primo I inject 2x per week.

Looks legit, but how reliable are labs from someone who is a rep of the company?

Looks legit, but how reliable are labs from someone who is a rep of the company?

I am an honest person brother, and I have been running labs on Pcom gear long before I was a rep. We are honest people at Pharmacom Labs and have been around 10 years. We didn’t get here by making weak products.

How long after last pin were bloods pulled?
Solid#s bro!!

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

if you don't trust him, pay for my cycle with their products and I'll show you my blood.

I am a rep of another brand so, according to your reasoning, I would have the opposite interest in showing you good numbers ... but as said, pay me the testosterone and I will not abstain from the blood work.
you will see that the numbers will not change.

i have used pharmacom for about 1 year now,, everything from, AIs . dbol , anadrol , winny, tren , test, eq , ,, and i have never been let down , always great results ,

Thank you brother!!!
if you don't trust him, pay for my cycle with their products and I'll show you my blood.

I am a rep of another brand so, according to your reasoning, I would have the opposite interest in showing you good numbers ... but as said, pay me the testosterone and I will not abstain from the blood work.

IML Gear Cream!

I believe pharm is g2g as I've read great reviews on multiple different boards...But the fact is you can't trust anyone on a paid board where the reps are mods who can easily delete threads and ban people for neg reviews in their sub-forum.

Yes I'm well aware of your brand and will stay far away from it. Seen enough feedback from your "source" on meso an ugb which says enough about your integrity and honesty....

I believe pharm is g2g as I've read great reviews on multiple different boards...But the fact is you can't trust anyone on a paid board where the reps are mods who can easily delete threads and ban people for neg reviews in their sub-forum.

Yes I'm well aware of your brand and will stay far away from it. Seen enough feedback from your "source" on meso an ugb which says enough about your integrity and honesty....

You're not just attacking Pcushion, but all the reps here on the forum.

You question him, you question all of us.

I do several blood tests throughout the year to show the numbers.

I don't know the others, but I pay with my money to take the exams, of course I also do it for myself and my health, but also for everyone else.

I have tried pcl products many times and have no doubt that they are great and that the numbers shown here are real. Even more for the brand and the source I represent.

But the fact is, you question the honesty of us all without any proof.
Reps, moderators, and the whole forum community.

Your posts are all the same.
You don't believe in us, you don't believe in tests, you don't believe in jano or who else does the tests ... what are you coming to do on that forum?

You're not just attacking Pcushion, but all the reps here on the forum.

You question him, you question all of us.

I do several blood tests throughout the year to show the numbers.

I don't know the others, but I pay with my money to take the exams, of course I also do it for myself and my health, but also for everyone else.

I have tried pcl products many times and have no doubt that they are great and that the numbers shown here are real. Even more for the brand and the source I represent.

But the fact is, you question the honesty of us all without any proof.
Reps, moderators, and the whole forum community.

Your posts are all the same.
You don't believe in us, you don't believe in tests, you don't believe in jano or who else does the tests ... what are you coming to do on that forum?

So its wrong to ask questions rather than being a blind sheep believing everything a random person says?

I do believe in a vender or two here, but definitely not the whole lot. And I'm entitled to have my own opinion.

Jano is a known scammer ffs do your research. Hell the fact that he can do "testing" so cheap for $75 should be a redflag!

Never said I don't believe in tests, just not tests operated by someone who is dickriding sources to line his pockets. And only when performed by an accredited lab, heres just one bit of proof that Jano is a phoney

https://ugmuscle.is/t/janoshik-analytical-scam-janoshik-com/3650

I can provide plenty more evidence....

lmmfao. “Meso” really. That statement you said getting info from meso..... what a joke..... all they do is bash every sponsor out there. Everyone’s a fake... every source is garbage and underdosed, they always throwing names out there saying who owns what source,, talking about some god damn drama. Felt like I was back in high school when I joined that forum couple years ago.

BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH
WE HATE SOURCE SPONSORS THEY ARE ALL LOW LEVEL DRUG DEALER PIECE OF SHITS AND SO ON AND SO FORTH.

y’all know exactly what I’m talking about. Those people probably even hate their own parents and swear they are fake too and their real parents were Johnny and Susy over living under the one bridge in that one city on south street.

lmao. Seen people post bloods or a review and everyone just starts jumping all over the person threatening them telling them they are a rep or fake account that they must work for the source cause they suck.

ive taken pharmacom labs 4 years ago when I first started running gear. Just test e and deca. I put on 50 lbs in 4 months. Was super super skinny. And just blew up on their gear. But who cares right. Cause meso said so... that can’t be true at all. I have before and after our s with date and time stamps and the gear pics received dates and time stamps. You still woukdnt believe.

why even bother commenting on a thread to bash a sponsor you have never tried. And just go off the word from the meso goons.

sounds to me like u just wanted to source bash for no reason.

Back