Wickr: egalois

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

Question SR9009 Oil Dosage and Timing

Hey guys,

I'm just about to run SR9009 from Amino which is an oil based, injectable preparation @ 30mg/ml. I'm new to SR9009 and unsure about dosage and timing. From what I've read, it seems that folks are running about 10-30mg/day split between injections 2-4 times per day due to the 5 hour half life. This sounds like a lot of pins.

Practically speaking, I'm thinking of 10mg AM/PM.

So, question for the group:
    • who has been running injectable SR9009?
    • how have you been running it?
    • what are your experiences?

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by galois View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm just about to run SR9009 from Amino which is an oil based, injectable preparation @ 30mg/ml. I'm new to SR9009 and unsure about dosage and timing. From what I've read, it seems that folks are running about 10-30mg/day split between injections 2-4 times per day due to the 5 hour half life. This sounds like a lot of pins.

Practically speaking, I'm thinking of 10mg AM/PM.

So, question for the group:
    • who has been running injectable SR9009?
    • how have you been running it?
    • what are your experiences?

Thanks!
    Never ran it hopefully wesley inmann will chime in to give you some good info

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points

Digging up an old thread. Was wondering how the sr9009 oil was treating you. I just started yesterday and I am injecting 10 mg at 3am, 12 and 6 pm. So far I notice my breathing has improved tremendously. Just wondering your results

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,299 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaredb View Post
    Never ran it hopefully wesley inmann will chime in to give you some good info

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk
    Thanks Jared💪

Yeah I've run it at 10mgs 3x a day, 15x2, 10x2. I've done subq and IM, u name.it.

I'd have to say 10*3 IM gave me the best result but shooting 3x a day can be a pain in the ass tbh. I missed alot of doses so ur prob better off aiming for 10*2 or 15*2

It's a great compound once ur on it a few weeks. Great bodyfat losses and endurance through the roof.

My secret combo for endurance athletes like crossfit is the combo of either INJ Sr900+rad140 and of course some oral GW501516.

It's literally better then EPO imo. Endless endurance and u can even add a tiny ephedrine to open up the lungs and some creatine hcl to make magic happen.

Can get a bit pricy.

Thanks OP for giving AA a shot and look forward to ur feedback.

Oh price is prob the main downside to this compound imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm loving it Wes. I'm running the AA sr9009 oil and gw from you and it's like I got an extra lung. I can finally keep up with my workout partner, my 15 year old son, endurance wise and get through these 18 to 20 hour days. I wish I could find the time to cardio but I am really wide open 7 days a week. My diet is 100 percent in check for the first time in my life so maybe I can reap some fat loss benefits. Every thing works like magic with my sudden discipline diet. I cheat once a month now and I really don't even think about it. I just need more hours in a day to sleep. Anyway thanks again Wes. I am going to get with you about some notropics and some other things soon.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,367 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Thanks Jared💪

Yeah I've run it at 10mgs 3x a day, 15x2, 10x2. I've done subq and IM, u name.it.

I'd have to say 10*3 IM gave me the best result but shooting 3x a day can be a pain in the ass tbh. I missed alot of doses so ur prob better off aiming for 10*2 or 15*2

It's a great compound once ur on it a few weeks. Great bodyfat losses and endurance through the roof.

My secret combo for endurance athletes like crossfit is the combo of either INJ Sr900+rad140 and of course some oral GW501516.

It's literally better then EPO imo. Endless endurance and u can even add a tiny ephedrine to open up the lungs and some creatine hcl to make magic happen.

Can get a bit pricy.

Thanks OP for giving AA a shot and look forward to ur feedback.

Oh price is prob the main downside to this compound imo.
    Does the oral version of SR have poor bioavailibity?
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Wickr: ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points

From everything I have read and even Wes says that it is useless orally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Digging up a fairly old thread here... but hopefully you guys can give me some insight. I ran some of AA's SR-9009 that I had gotten a few months back. It was pretty much orange in color. I definitely got great results and plan to give it another run in a week or so. I just received my order from AA again and this time it is clear, with a very light tint to it.... very similar to Test. Is this common to have different colors between different batches?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    Digging up a fairly old thread here... but hopefully you guys can give me some insight. I ran some of AA's SR-9009 that I had gotten a few months back. It was pretty much orange in color. I definitely got great results and plan to give it another run in a week or so. I just received my order from AA again and this time it is clear, with a very light tint to it.... very similar to Test. Is this common to have different colors between different batches?
    What dose and frequency did you run?

As to the colors it could just be a different carrier oil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,299 Posts
    Rep Points

They very often switch carrier oils

I have the clear version now myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

I ran 30 mg/day split into 3 injects. It is dosed @ 30 mg/ml so 1 total ml/day.

Thanks for the clarity on the carrier oil. Do you have a suggested overall duration to run for the best results? Is it recommended to "cycle" on and off of it? Would it be ok to stack a lil Clen. in along with the SR-9009?
    My last run with it I had 3 vials and just ran all three of them.... I don't feel like that was long enough to get the optimum results... although the results were definitely noticeable in that time.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,299 Posts
    Rep Points

I ran 30 mg/day split into 3 injects. It is dosed @ 30 mg/ml so 1 total ml/day.

Thanks for the clarity on the carrier oil. Do you have a suggested overall duration to run for the best results? Is it recommended to "cycle" on and off of it? Would it be ok to stack a lil Clen. in along with the SR-9009?
    My last run with it I had 3 vials and just ran all three of them.... I don't feel like that was long enough to get the optimum results... although the results were definitely noticeable in that time.
    I use it 8 weeks at a clip, I'd imagine so long as your labs are decent you can run it however long you want.

I mix it w Rad140, 7keto dhea and GW501516 on top of my hgh script. The fat loss is magical. I don't even have to diet to see results though of course dieting would expedite it.

I've used it w t3 before too, I'm sure clen is a nice mix!

Amino is sold out of the INJ 7keto dhea but I also sell Musclegelz androshred2.0 and that's the topical version. I've used that for years w clients and it's 🔥🔥

Funny bc years ago everyone thought I was crazy using that and talking it up , saying how good it was. Not many believed it.

Now all.the brands are copying us. Go figure 🤣💪
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 05-21-2021 at 04:37 AM.