Cycle information

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I can always quit the tren or whatever if need be if my body doesn't like it. But I think it be best for my body to handle the tren or whatever earlier than latter just simply because my system hasn't been through any extraneous cycles yet and theoretically my system is in the best place now to handle it than after years of use. I'm just trying to boost my physic on a cycle then just maintain. Just simply cause I'm still within my natural muscular limits. And it's only a low dose. I'm looking for the igf-1 sensitivity and recompile. Also thinking about adding some mk-877@ recommend mg. And I know of the only test for first cycle thing. I've researched years on and off. Decided if I'm going to do it. Get the bang for the buck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Popern534 View Post
    I can always quit the tren or whatever if need be if my body doesn't like it. But I think it be best for my body to handle the tren or whatever earlier than latter just simply because my system hasn't been through any extraneous cycles yet and theoretically my system is in the best place now to handle it than after years of use. I'm just trying to boost my physic on a cycle then just maintain. Just simply cause I'm still within my natural muscular limits. And it's only a low dose. I'm looking for the igf-1 sensitivity and recompile. Also thinking about adding some mk-877@ recommend mg. And I know of the only test for first cycle thing. I've researched years on and off. Decided if I'm going to do it. Get the bang for the buck

I ran test c as my first cycle and it was amazing. I slowly incorporated different compounds as I became more knowledgeable and experienced. Never tried Tren but if it were me and I was using it on my first cycle, I would run Ace (not E) so that its in and out fast in case I couldn't handle the sides. You'll have to pin eod as opposed to 3d :/

My buddy takes Tren and he also run Provi with it, seems to suppress some of the sides to a degree in his opinion.