Cycle information

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Cycle information

I've got a question, anybody! I'm going to start my 1st cycle soon. I'm hesitant on taking an A.I. I'm going to have my test en between 5 - 700 mg/wk. If I use Masteron 300 mg/wk also will that be sufficient in keeping my estrogen levels under control or would I need at least a low dose A.I. also? Also, the same question with Tren. Would masteron keep my prolactin levels under control with a low dose of Tren at 200mg/wk? Basically,I wanna run 500mg/wk test en, 300 mg/with of masteron, and 200 mg/wk of Tren en or 50mg of Tren base or ace every three days. Is it possible to run that with no A.I. or Cabor? Trying to keep chemicals down and the price! Anyone have any suggestions?!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,327 Posts
    Rep Points

Masteron is not an anti e. Do not rely on it to keep estrogen down. Have ai on hand and pull blood work and if you canít just go with the bro science of half dose E3D at first and adjust from there.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,323 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Masteron is not an anti e. Do not rely on it to keep estrogen down. Have ai on hand and pull blood work and if you canít just go with the bro science of half dose E3D at first and adjust from there.
    This Right here is good info. Also keep some caber or prami on hand. You may need it.
    You will need an ai. Use it accordingly.

Use coupon code MACE20 for 20% off your order!

for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

In such low dosages you probably dont need AI and even less dostinex , just have both on hand , i prefer exemestano . Most people kill is estrogen and never have gains . Masteron is enough to control estrogen probably

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,997 Posts
    Rep Points

You donít know how your body will respond nor how sensitive you will be...

So have it on hand for sure.

I personally am okay in this range without an AI.

IMO too many ppl using AI and fucking up their levels needlessly.

Run it. But have on hand in case you are one of those unlucky ones sensitive to need it at those doses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

so all u guys OK w/ this guy running tren on his first cycle? what happened to just runnin 500 test by itself on first cycle- i'm not totally against running d-bol or deca @ small doses, but tren? that's brave for a first cycle imo!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,254 Posts
    Rep Points

Well Rod....No,go head and let him learn the best way.. personal experience.. just don't forget how to post what happens when you don't lesson to the guys that have been doing this for yrs.Me as well as thousands before have given guidance about Tren as well as 1st cycle protocols....Hell all the time guys have put info into stickies,countless threads and PM's.. just to be overlooked and discarded..If,one decides to go against the grain.. that's his path..right wrong..he owns it.. people do it every day with drugs.. Sorry I won't waste this time left for idiots...now call me

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,638 Posts
    Rep Points

since this is your first cycle just run test and use adex or aromisin, if you do run tren ( but I advise not to) use aromisin if you can. unless you dont like sex and want a floppy dick, puffy itchy nipples and grow titties then no AI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    393 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Popern534 View Post
    I've got a question, anybody! I'm going to start my 1st cycle soon. I'm hesitant on taking an A.I. I'm going to have my test en between 5 - 700 mg/wk. If I use Masteron 300 mg/wk also will that be sufficient in keeping my estrogen levels under control or would I need at least a low dose A.I. also? Also, the same question with Tren. Would masteron keep my prolactin levels under control with a low dose of Tren at 200mg/wk? Basically,I wanna run 500mg/wk test en, 300 mg/with of masteron, and 200 mg/wk of Tren en or 50mg of Tren base or ace every three days. Is it possible to run that with no A.I. or Cabor? Trying to keep chemicals down and the price! Anyone have any suggestions?!
    Perhaps consider a test only first cycle and see how you react....if you have quality test, your training dialed in, goals set, diet, etc you will/should see results. Use the first cycle to see how your body reacts, learn more about your body and your training and then it is likely that you will have very productive and successful second cycle with more compounds, if you choose to utilize them. Also, you will have more time to study and build knowledge regarding the compounds from some of the smart fellows on the boards here.

I would save the other compounds for your next run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Perhaps consider a test only first cycle and see how you react....if you have quality test, your training dialed in, goals set, diet, etc you will/should see results. Use the first cycle to see how your body reacts, learn more about your body and your training and then it is likely that you will have very productive and successful second cycle with more compounds, if you choose to utilize them. Also, you will have more time to study and build knowledge regarding the compounds from some of the smart fellows on the boards here.

I would save the other compounds for your next run.

100% agree!!!!
    Doing Tren and multiple compounds for a first cycle is just ridiculous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Popern534 View Post
    Age?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts
    Rep Points

Fuck Tren for 1st cycle. Test solo/ if and NPP or Deca if you're experimenting, which you of course are on 1st run. If you must run a 19-nor, run nandrolone before trying Tren.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

I ran tren as one of my first cycles and Let me tell you the reason Tren on one of your first cycles is dumb: your not going to get more gains you'll only get shitty sides to go along with the gains you would have got on compound with less side effects. I didn't understand this, I just wanted the best so I did it anyway, it actually don't matter dude you'll get the same results on like 400 test cycle as a beginner

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    False. Far too much evidence or there now proving this incorrect. Do some research.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Admin limited me to edit. We have amazing knowledgeable people on this board. Ask questions, don't make mistakes. We're here to help you. Everyone that made a comment has solid advice. Your in a good spot here, just ask questions. Don't want you doing some damage bro.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk