• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New to the hood.

On behalf of Worldofroids team, welcome to ASF!
photo_2024-01-18_17-29-33.jpg
photo_2024-02-12_16-36-00.jpg

Are you on a mobile device?

if so click “view full site mode”

then right below the text box you’ll see a button that says go advanced... click that then you’ll see like 5 slots to upload pics from phone ... click that and select a photo then select upload in the upper right corner area (I think) .. after it uploads you’ll be able to see the data encryption entry... click close window then you’ll be returned to initial text box... select the post or reply button and should be good !

word of advice... don’t show personal info on this board .. you’ll get banned... for your safety !

- - - Updated - - -

I’d delete your Facebook post on here. Cuz you’re pretty hot and the dogs will surely want to play...

call me, momma 😘 😉
On my phone if I just rotate my phone it switches to desktop view. Not sure how but I love it

Welcome again

I actually had a pretty bad injury that put on my ass for most of last year. Def been back at it since January. Lost 10 lbs my first month and fee a lot stronger and less tired!
Bad news! But hope all is going well with recovery. Congratulations on the weight loss and feeling of wellbeing. One day at a time.

Kinda surprised, no1 has asked for any updated pics,lol 👏 👏 👏, good job fellas ,lol
I already got them. Lol

I’ve never done this long distance internet love before…. ❤️ 😘

Lol I’m kidding Becky.

Let us know what your workouts look like and if your interested in any supplementation to help you along the way. We will get ya set up on the right path.

Back