• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tucker Carlson Reports He Lost Only Copy of Documents That Nail Biden

Get Shredded!
Whatever... I did finish college tho.
Point perhaps worth mentioning,...
While you were basically telling me how stupid and uneducated I am, you neglected to end your sentence with a period.

But I still want u sexually... Don't worry

Let me guess - BA in gender studies from Berkley?

Whatever... I did finish college tho.
Point perhaps worth mentioning,...
While you were basically telling me how stupid and uneducated I am, you neglected to end your sentence with a period.

But I still want u sexually... Don't worry
you mean after you said I was a racist and should about myself, please your a hack and devry isnt a college degree (period)kilsong your a hack and not half as intelligent as you think you are,

most likely he went to cosmetology school, a profession so stupid you can literally do it yourself but can afford to pay someone else 20$ to do it lolz

Massage therapy schoolbro - it's all tug and no rub at Kilsong's shop..

Wednesday morning will be the biggest meltdown here on ASF!

If Biden somehow wins I won’t meltdown. I’ll just shit-post you Mindless.

Theres only two Biden supporters here. One is a flamboyant homo and the other is a pedo that lives with his mom even though she pushed him off the deck.

Pretty accurate demographic for the Democratic Party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets stay on course ladies...this aint about me, it's about your guy Tucker.

I’ll put 2 bottles of test in. Come January, trump is in the White House 😉

IML Gear Cream!
He doesn’t use gear bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a gambler either--but if u figure out a way to seriously make that wager, I'd put up two bottles of Test.
Straight from a reputable source on PM.
Not from one of the questionable sources found on some source boards.

its a trap yinz gonna get pumpkins, and dont eat the seeds you dont know who shot their loads in there

I'm not a gambler either--but if u figure out a way to seriously make that wager, I'd put up two bottles of Test.
I will never fall for that one.....again! Lolz

Punk ass bitch.

I’ll put 2 bottles of test in. Come January, trump is in the White House 
A friendly wager with one right winger I have the utmost respect for on this board. God I'd hate to part with these but I think Trump is going to lose big time.

Attachments

• IMG_5246.JPG
    IMG_5246.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 50

Yet you spend all of your time over here making yourself look stupid.

I'm not a gambler either--but if u figure out a way to seriously make that wager, I'd put up two bottles of estrogen that I'm using for my tranny transition.

Fixed

A friendly wager with one right winger I have the utmost respect for on this board. God I'd hate to part with these but I think Trump is going to lose big time.

does it come with the Grateful Dead art?

Get Shredded!
And my bet is..... two bottles of Test that Trump is in the White House in January... not necessarily that he wins the election, per say, but that he is still president at the onset of the new year.

and I’ll take the bet with GJ503 and kilsong if we can figure the logistics out.

🤝

BWAHAHAH!
You're a fuck..but your funny..Ill give u that.
No deal Milford...Until the winner is sworn in Trump is STILL the POTUS, so of course he'll be in the White House.
All jokes aside--make a serious bet.
Win or loose.
Nothing else...no semantics.
He's gonna bitch if he loses and the courts will prob side with him...but the bet is WHO IS THE DECLARED WINNER.
Not the after effects of when HIS supreme court flunkies step in.
Deal?

BWAHAHAH!
You're a fuck..but your funny..Ill give u that.
No deal Milford...Until the winner is sworn in Trump is STILL the POTUS, so of course he'll be in the White House.
All jokes aside--make a serious bet.
Win or loose.
Nothing else...no semantics.
He's gonna bitch if he loses and the courts will prob side with him...but the bet is WHO IS THE DECLARED WINNER.
Not the after effects of when HIS supreme court flunkies step in.
Deal?

well what happens when it’s contested... one side declares victory as does the other side.... then we all win and lose the bet at the same time?

ok ok .... the bet is Trump wins the electoral college and is sworn in as the president of the United States...

Donald Trump has 87% chance of winning the election, stock market researcher says

By Stephen Gandel
October 20, 2020 / 1:00 PM / MoneyWatch
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-election-prediction-socionomic-institute-stock-market/

Donald Trump has 87% chance of winning the election, stock market researcher says

President Donald Trump has a very good chance of winning the 2020 presidential election against Joe Biden, if a more than 200-year overview of the stock market is to be believed.

That's according to research from the Socionomic Institute, a group that has long used the stock market to predict elections and economic and cultural trends.
The research, going back to George Washington, found 16 times in U.S. history when an incumbent president ran for reelection and the stock market was up more than 20% in the preceding three years. In 14 of those 16 times, the incumbent won reelection, giving a success rate of 87%. If the trend holds, Mr. Trump could be No. 15.

Wow. This guy is def confident to put those on the line. Even if one of us right wing psychos took that bet and won, the right thing to do would be to let you keep them.

put those back in the safe and protect them bro!

well what happens when it’s contested... one side declares victory as does the other side.... then we all win and lose the bet at the same time?

ok ok .... the bet is Trump wins the electoral college and is sworn in as the president of the United States...
Lemmie think about this...

I hope they put them in jail and not one them country club prisons !!! They need to do hard time for what they have done . I really think it should face the firing squad for there crimes against American!!!

I hope they put them in jail and not one them country club prisons !!! They need to do hard time for what they have done . I really think it should face the firing squad for there crimes against American!!!

hunter would love sharing a cell with someone doing hard time for low level drug offenses at the hands of his daddy’s crime bill ... especially considering they have him confessing to crack addiction. Lol

I’d pay to watch that prison fight!!

hypocrite democrats at it again.

people say that vote democrat because republicans don’t address the issues minorities face... the democrats sure do tho... they address it by throwing them in prison for petty shit like weed n roids!

vote conservative if you value freedom!

hunter would love sharing a cell with someone doing hard time for low level drug offenses at the hands of his daddy’s crime bill ... especially considering they have him confessing to crack addiction. Lol

I’d pay to watch that prison fight!!

hypocrite democrats at it again.

people say that vote democrat because republicans don’t address the issues minorities face... the democrats sure do tho... they address it by throwing them in prison for petty shit like weed n roids!

vote conservative if you value freedom!
because people misconstrue being a leader/managing and running a city properly as doing nothing for you but getting taxed more so lower income people can get something free that will not get appreciated anyway as doing something important

Back