• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blood Test

Catman2020

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So got a normal routine blood test yesterday to do a check on whats going on. I am currently taking 500 mgs test e week, and 25 mg of anavar split up twice a day. This is day 21 of my cycle cruise blast whatever you want to call it. Done with the anavar for now gonna take a break maybe go back to it at end of the year.
0bac74cd3b0c98cdf1455a987967f5ff.jpg

This is the first oral I have taken in like 4 or 5 years. Have some high markers on LDL ast/alt and on cholesterol. I bought a liver kidney support supplement but didn’t take any of it yet wanted to see what happened without it. Is this common results of taking orals. Also saw that some could be high due to muscle injury (did a back workout the evening before test). Just curious as to others thoughts. Just seeing if these are normal for others, usually bun and creatinine are the only high markers. Thanks

53b2043b723ccfbc19de5b6cbc650442.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So got a normal routine blood test yesterday to do a check on whats going on. I am currently taking 500 mgs test e week, and 25 mg of anavar split up twice a day. This is day 21 of my cycle cruise blast whatever you want to call it. Done with the anavar for now gonna take a break maybe go back to it at end of the year.
0bac74cd3b0c98cdf1455a987967f5ff.jpg

This is the first oral I have taken in like 4 or 5 years. Have some high markers on LDL ast/alt and on cholesterol. I bought a liver kidney support supplement but didn’t take any of it yet wanted to see what happened without it. Is this common results of taking orals. Also saw that some could be high due to muscle injury (did a back workout the evening before test). Just curious as to others thoughts. Just seeing if these are normal for others, usually bun and creatinine are the only high markers. Thanks

53b2043b723ccfbc19de5b6cbc650442.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heavy lifting can cause liver values to be high temp too

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

my liver values have been much worse than that, no need to worry Chris

Back