• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DO I act now or wait, getting after him....

butchsandance77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ill put everything into perspective, A few months ago, my youngest daughter (4) I have twins, told the wife and I Kindi teacher kissed her, we thought intially it was her just making shit up, having a crush on him. she likes authority figures, male or female and wants to help out at bush kinda, normal kinda, swim lessons, whatever the situation is. she is really good like that. It went on for awhile, on and off, we told her its not okay, in really simple terms, never got mad at her.

We eventually told the kindi because we understand being male in a female dominated environment, with young kids, it can be hard. we didn't want to make it a bad situation for him same time wanted our kids to be looked after. They told us he wouldn't be in the same class as her, or left alone.

Monday i picked up them both, late, and they both and him were only kids left in the room, cleaning up. I was respectful, friendly, etc etc, I did think well they said he wouldn't be alone but it was an after thought. That night she told Mum she had a secret and that was, she touched his Bits, Mum asked where she pointed down. Didn't make a scene or freak out, comes and tells me, and Im the calmer one, next day Mum rings Kinda says okay immediate suspension with an investigation, child services called, Police, Sexual Assault Victims, Kinda apologises

Today, Mum and my girl had a meeting with Police, Mum gave a statement, my girl is a little apprehensive as you would be talking to strangers, but told Police exact same story, they asked her to draw Matt and where she touched him, and it all matches what she said. CEO of Kinda rings Mum apparently he got my girl alone on Monday, they have admitted that, for about 15 minutes, and basically Matt groomed her. Police intend on interviewing him...next week, at the Station etc.

This motherfucker has more than likely had my daughter touch him, and kiss him. He deserves to hurt, yet if and IF he gets convicted it might be months, not the years he deserves, in protective, where he cant be fucked every day and beaten. I want to make him pay. Kick his door in at midnight, balaclava, gloves, covers over the shoes, beat him, and leave. Have a friend give me an alibi. That's what he deserves.

HE is the staff member, She is my 4yr old daughter.
Ok. I did get ur daughter is 4. Let me play devil's advocate a second. Are we sure that it wasn't a scenario where(and not excusing him not telling someone if so) she was thankful for something or he did something nice for everyone and that was her way of showing gratitude? Scenario, uncle or aunt brings a gift and child gives quick hug and pop kiss on cheek and says thank you. Totally harmless but to the "ignorant" on looker it seems that a child kissed some random man. I would investigate further(if you haven't already) before doing something that can't be taken back. Now, if these steps have been taken and he is indeed a fuckin pervert then by all means fuck him up

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

All good thoughts, and thats what my initial reaction was, Faith just being herself. But we had talked with the Kinda, and now they even say he Groomed her....Police are investigating and will take him to the Station to interview.

Ok. I did get ur daughter is 4. Let me play devil's advocate a second. Are we sure that it wasn't a scenario where(and not excusing him not telling someone if so) she was thankful for something or he did something nice for everyone and that was her way of showing gratitude? Scenario, uncle or aunt brings a gift and child gives quick hug and pop kiss on cheek and says thank you. Totally harmless but to the "ignorant" on looker it seems that a child kissed some random man. I would investigate further(if you haven't already) before doing something that can't be taken back. Now, if these steps have been taken and he is indeed a fuckin pervert then by all means fuck him up

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

OK a couple things here:

First: am I reading you right? Your 4 year old daughter touched the male teacher's pants where his crotch is? And this was within a few days of him kissing her, or her kissing him, right? Please forgive me if I'm getting this all wrong.

Second: if I am in fact reading you correctly, here's the thing..... forensic science being what it is in our modern times, there is a very slim chance that law enforcement will not catch up with you and find out what you did if you go this teacher's house and beat the tar out of him. I am no expert in this, but these days one fiber of your clothing or one hair off your head, or a few skin cells from you, (if found) can be enough forensic evidence, to convict you in a court of law.

I will add that to my knowledge, it's only murder scenes where enough investigation is done to obtain such small pieces of evidence. But my point is, that you just cannot bank on the notion of not being caught and being put in prison yourself. And for your daughter's sake, I think you need to consider that her life would be diminished in certain ways with you not being there for her and with her, because you're in prison.

There's very often the possibility that either some person will see what you did, or will testify in court that they saw you arrive at the scene of the crime, or leaving from it immediately after it occured, and there's alawys the possibility of surveilence cameras being set up in the immediate area also.

My advice to you is to forget about vengence. Take your battle to the school and through the legal system with a good Attorney and reach for everything you can get in the court of law, but not merely for profit or financial gain, but to teach the school system as well as the guilty teacher a lesson big enough, that this incident will never be repeated with any other kid(s) and certainly not with yours. BTW, when I was 6 years old, a family "friend" who was ten years older than I attempted to sexually attack me, and this took place in my own house when my parents were out. Because I was a scrappy little kid, and also by the grace of almightly God himself, I managed to get away from that perverted creep. So although he was not successful in his sick attempt, I remember it like it was yesterday, and I am 59 years old now.

So hearing about this incident with your daughter definitely caught my attention and infuriates me!!! Just as I'm sure that it does you. But be smart. Don't do anything stupid out of anger. Yes it's a good thing and a just thing to want to defend and protect your daughter, and I admire and respect that. But be wise in this matter. Consider the pros and cons to any reaction you might be considering. Obviously if this guy is ever in the same room as you, then get in his face and yell at him without any verbal threats, but in a way to let him know never to get near your daughter ever again, and if he dares to take a swing at you, then you have just cause to pound him to the ground and plead self-defense in court. But do NOT stalk him, nor go out of your way to find him, because if you do, and you have a physical clash with him, you will go to prison if it can be proven that you went out of your way to seek a confontation with him, and that you planned it out. DON'T DO THAT.

You are allowed to kill pedophiles. It’s in style now. Have at it bud. Think of all the children you might save by eliminating this vermin shit bag.

obviously do it in a way where you won’t have to face any legal repercussions.

Move to New Zealand too, I heard Australia was getting ‘woke’ by the day.

good luck bro! Protect them babies!

Wtf. I can’t believe anyone is taking the time to write paragraphs as response.

Go beat the shit out of him. Simple. Touching a kid is wrong and the fucker deserves the pain.

They won’t use forensics. All this movie and TV stuff costs a lot of money, time and resources. They won’t even try to lift a fingerprint. It’s not worth it for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf. I can’t believe anyone is taking the time to write paragraphs as response.

Go beat the shit out of him. Simple. Touching a kid is wrong and the fucker deserves the pain.

They won’t use forensics. All this movie and TV stuff costs a lot of money, time and resources. They won’t even try to lift a fingerprint. It’s not worth it for them.

Don't think the dirtbag would hesitate to bring a law suit, and win in court too. Especially if he gets the incident on survelience cams, (which BTW cannot always be seen). That was really my main point. What good would it do his daughter if he ends up in prison, and no longer has any influence in her life while he's in there? Do you think there's that much justice in the courtroom? Unfortunately there usually isn't.

Last edited:
When you think you've taken enough steps to not get caught, take 3 more.

It could've been anyone. How many kids has he touched that the authorities don't know about.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
When you think you've taken enough steps to not get caught, take 3 more.

It could've been anyone. How many kids has he touched that the authorities don't know about.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Those are two good points you've made. You could beat the tar out of idiots like that, and it won't stop them from doing it again. He needs to lose his job and be taken out of the school system permanently. That might only happen in the court of law, (maybe). Many guys like that will do those things to their own kids.

Did you whoop this child predators ass yet?

pics?

nothing better than seeing some sick fuck kid toucher bleeding out.... I’ll give ya a free bottle bro

i got a 6 yr old daughter and as i was reading your post, i was getting madder and madder-BUT- here's the thing- tall deck is absolutely right. take a deep breath and take a step back and give the system a chance to FIX this. NOW-if this doesn't happen- THEN I would TOTALLY rethink this. I know what u want to do-the same thing any father of a little girl would. BUT-what good can u do sitting in a jail cell mate? STAY CALM bro, and i know that's easy for me to say- but this could be a misunderstanding-HOWEVER- i don't think it is. WTF is a male teacher doing GROOMING a little girl anyway? wait and see what the cops do and if that's not enough- then consider the alternative- just my opinion.

Back in the late 80's I knew this guy, (not very well though) who got out of jail, and within one month of being out of the slammer, sexually abused his own 8 year old daughter, and was caught by his wife. Many of these guys just won't stop. They have to be put away for a long long time at best. You just won't beat it out of them. Not going to happen. And BTW, the guy who tried to sexually atack me when I was 6 and he was 16, he's a cop now with three kids of his own. Go figure. It's a sick world

Last edited:
Did you whoop this child predators ass yet?

pics?

nothing better than seeing some sick fuck kid toucher bleeding out.... I’ll give ya a free bottle bro
come on milly- so he kills the dude- then he's in jail- can't be much of a father there,can he? At least wait and see what happens w/ the cops. we both got little girls and i know that's what he deserves- let someone else kill his ass- believe me,it'll happen- And we both know these assholes NEVER stop- but karmas a fuckin bitch my friend!

Wait.

Let 5 years go by...

Either you will have reconsidered your choice of vengeance or you will “correct” him

By then, you won’t be looked at as a prime suspect. Or your feelings on this may be a different prospective.

Shit goes sideways... what if you accidentally kill him? Or he kills you?

You never know.

It takes more strength to let this go and let justice be served in court.

All good thoughts, and thats what my initial reaction was, Faith just being herself. But we had talked with the Kinda, and now they even say he Groomed her....Police are investigating and will take him to the Station to interview.
I forgot the touching part when typing. I agree with the guys about letting law handle it first. But also don't disagree with cutting his balls and head off

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Come on all y’all cooler heads are no fun!

of course I don’t want this dude to rot in prison for defending his daughter. I also don’t want pedos to think it’s ok to exist. Especially these ones who seem to gravitate towards careers based solely on ease of contact for their target victims.

The justice system is a failure. Seems these pedos infiltrate the system too.

it would be nice to start seeing things happen to these bastards. Public crucifixions would deter a lot of them from this unacceptable behavior.

but.... I guess maybe I should put my money where my mouth is...

yo butch... pm me the teachers addy. I got some friends in new zealand. 😉

what country is this in? Im not sure how I would handle this but I'm not a lazy guy I would dig a 20ft hole, dogs usually cant smell a body past 6 feet. I hear deep freezers work great too, and they usually cost less than 200$

Get Shredded!
Holy shit
Wish I didn't see this post but it's also An eye opener worth seeing as a new father.
So sorry to hear what your going thru and what's happening with her.

I used to joke with Mrs. Stink that I hope Our kid is ugly. She would get upset with me and say "why the fuck would You say that?" and I always said, "this way nobody wants to molest em" surely was a dick thing to say on my part. And realistically it's not about attractive children but more so their attraction to the children. And the ease of prey.

Its terrifying. And can easily understand your initial thought to crush this man's head in.
Last night we took our boy to the mall to get a buzz lightyear costume. And another shopper. Adult male. Approached where we were. Back to us. And kept backing toward the stroller. And I kept thinking. I'm gonna knock this motherfuckers head off if he knocks into my son.
Would only be worse in your situation.

Police Involvement was the proper move. And hopefully he goes on a list and people can be aware that he's a predator. But since your linked to this man and have motive. Doing the job now. Will only Get eyes on you. But supposing a month or so after things blow over. Maybe even a year. If something terrible happened to this person it might not point directly back to you. Maybe even next Halloween you catch him leaving work or a. Store while in a costume to disguise yourself.
I get the idea of maybe even having the job done by someone else but I'd assume Justice needs to be an in house operation. Tho you might Take it to far. Not that there's a too far in your situation. But you get what i mean.

Fuck this hit me right in the feels. Do what you gotta do. Safely... And remind yourself that she's gonna Need and want you to remain a big part of her life. So prison isn't an option here. Willing to. Anything for family of course. But avoid this at all Cost. Because she is still around. And your important.
I truly hope you find justice and peace after what your family has gone thru.
Once again. Fuck Fuck fuck. I'm upset.
Ugh

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

you need to watch your kid now and make sure she knows this is not acceptable, kids who have shit like this happen tend to act out these trauma with other kids, no kidding she will probably end up touching other kids now. My friends son started strangling kids at school and it turns out his mom was strangling him at home hes trying to get full custody but california is so fucked up it will never happen

Most of the people giving you the advice to go after the guy have likely never been in a fight as an adult and most likely never been in imminent threat of death.

Put on all your ninja gear one night, go stand on the street in that guys neighborhood and tell me if you feel impowered or vulnerable. If you feel impowered, of which I highly doubt, start comtemplating going into his house forceably and doing him harm in any way. Are his kids or other family members there? Ever pointed a weapon at another man with a very likely possiblility of shooting him? Have you considered how much you like fucking or being fucked by other men? Ever been in a situation where you are told what to do, when to do it, what to eat, when to eat it and sharing a small, non-ventilated cell with an absolute piece of shit likely worse than the guy you assaulted or killed?

Kicking in doors looks cool on TV but it is frightening.

My brother was murdered when I was 16. I learned who were involved and played out a million scenarios. My brother was playing dangerous games and won the ultimate prize. I decided to let those guys live their miserable lives and to forge my own path of success, leaving them to loserdom.
Two are in prison and one is dead. So if you believe in karma like I do, shit will work itself out.
My situation, while not the same as yours, has similar possible outcomes.

”When embarking on a mission of revenge, dig two graves.” Confucious (possibly).

Btw, absolutely horrible thing to go through. All if you. The good thing is that your daughter might not remember it. Unfortunately you will, always. I really hope this has an acceptable resolve.

you need to watch your kid now and make sure she knows this is not acceptable, kids who have shit like this happen tend to act out these trauma with other kids, no kidding she will probably end up touching other kids now. My friends son started strangling kids at school and it turns out his mom was strangling him at home hes trying to get full custody but california is so fucked up it will never happen

This is truth. As much as it pains me to say. This is why what these pedos do is so deplorable. It affects the child's thinking...sometimes permanently. You need to find a qualified therapist and check them out completely. I'm not saying the child needs therapy the rest of their life, but winging it on your own is probably not the best thing. Especially right now.

I still got a list of those that crossed me. I agree, revenge is best served not in the heat of anger. A few more years and I’ll check in with those from my past.

karma might be real but it’s no excuse to not act.

“Nothing happens until something moves” - Albert Einstein

Things need to start moving.... soon!

As far as sharing a cell.... if what this guy says is taken as complete truth.... he would be far pressed to share a cell with anyone worse than his daughters assailant.

my .02 ... I watched my mother suffer from what she endured as a child, all my youth. It doesn’t just ruin a child’s life, it fucks everyone around them up too. I mean obviously I have issues lol

Do what you will just do it well, butch.

Guys I really appreciate your words, and advice and thoughts, no one else knows whats happening with us right now, I keep it all within the family, its our bubble and Im protecting them Faith as best I can. A concern I have is that it may not affect her now but years down the track, we just dont know. The wife will talk to a lawyer, with the statements from the kindagrden that they agree he did it, and Faith wouldn't lie, and he groomer her (their own words) Im not into it for a pay day, however she may need counselling etc now or later years, that shit can get expensive.

As much as he deserves a lot of pain, my girl deserves her Dad, not in prison, maybe I would get charged with assault, get community service, probation, no time served, cooler heads prevail and it's not worth the risk. You hope the cops can do their job, not even that but the Prosecution can throw the book at him, gets jail time in general population this motherfucker would be really popular.

I’d have a brass knuckle understanding with him very privately when he gets out of his car tonight ... badabing badaboom. He will neve know what hit him and you’re daughter will be safe. Keep the law out of it and hurt this motherfucker quietly and privately. If you have no knuckles use a bat. Not your hands.

Justified Homicide doesn't exist leave it to the authorities.

Back