• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Has anyone drawn their own blood?

Tfusion

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My hematocrit is at too high for trt treatment even though I didn't cycle, just trt myself and give blood as often as possible.

I have an appointment with hematology. They won't do shit.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

24e89d3b8d2b205edaaea41d8f97fac3.jpg

You can order this kit for 15 bucks. I drain 400 ml in a few minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to grab some of those. Way better than the water bottle and tubing I've used in the past, talk about a hassle lol 👍🏻😁👍🏻

Any idea how much 400ml will lower hematocrit?

Any idea how much 400ml will lower hematocrit?

No way for me to know, everyone responds to phlebotomy in their own way

If you go to a blood donation facility they will check your htc amd then check it again after you donate

I need to drain like 1 liter. Hematocrit at 51. Doctors won't treat me.

Can't give double reds for a month.

I have no problem injecting into myself but I dont think I could draw blood from myself. Props to you guys that can. Would rather do a peck inject lol

IML Gear Cream!
Docs won't treat me for trt unless hematocrit is down. I trained to be a nurse but if need help...

How much should I drain 1st time? Haven’t donated ever.

Buy the kit, but I'd have a medical professional do it still. Most people know a nurse/emt/ect.. that knows how to start an IV or draw blood.

I have no problem injecting into myself but I dont think I could draw blood from myself. Props to you guys that can. Would rather do a peck inject lol

This.. I will have a hard time doing this. It goes against with how my brain is wired.

Just ordered a couple of these phlebotomy set and phlebotomy kit.... Going to have my nurse friend help me out.

let me know how you make out with this, and like it said above it's almost a dime a dozen with phlebotomists with people that work in the medical profession that have experience. I'm definitely going to try this, but there's no point now. I'm going to wait until I'm on, and some considerable time is gone by.

let me know how you make out with this, and like it said above it's almost a dime a dozen with phlebotomists with people that work in the medical profession that have experience. I'm definitely going to try this, but there's no point now. I'm going to wait until I'm on, and some considerable time is gone by.

Wuddup, decided to call A friend over and she studies phlebotomy. She was a little nervous so was I got it done, I got about this 100 mL drawn then the was talking and the needle moved and blood stopped flowing. I did ask my friend if she can re like she said yes. She was really bright eyed and nervous. Well in the end I was only able to pull 100ml. This is the only kit I have so I already ordered more kits. Try back in a couple of weeks. .
278a284e0c372b4e7070caeba989dee5.jpg

Wuddup, decided to call A friend over and she studies phlebotomy. She was a little nervous so was I got it done, I got about this 100 mL drawn then the was talking and the needle moved and blood stopped flowing. I did ask my friend if she can re like she said yes. She was really bright eyed and nervous. Well in the end I was only able to pull 100ml. This is the only kit I have so I already ordered more kits. Try back in a couple of weeks. .

I Take Kirkland omegas fish oil and I’m sure to be hydrated, try that before you do this again. , you’ll drain 4-500 mls in no time

I used to donate regularly.. but simply staying well hydrated and taking naringin keep it in check. I'd recommend both.

Get Shredded!
Here we go successfully drain 300ML. Whew I feel relieved already just to get that dark thick blood out of me.
662621ac65e50a5122f1800bb7cffbfc.jpg

c63e06dbb33f8eb567da0a2080b5c972.jpg

Thanks HFO3!

I’ve been using the water bottle method for years to supplement between my red cross visits. I take one bottle a week for 2-3 weeks. That combined with my visit gets me to about 19, just below their threshold for a rejection. Might give these a try.

LowT

This kit is awesome Man.

I want to drink your blood ( Dracula voice )

Couldn't do it. I ain't scared of needles but I use to be an iv drug addict and I would throw up. Have to turn my head when I get blood drawn. Strange how I managed to pull it off when I was active.

I need to drain like 1 liter. Hematocrit at 51. Doctors won't treat me.

Can't give double reds for a month.

51? No big deal.

No way I would get worried at that level. Donate double reds in a month. You are ok.

More than likely you did not have the needle pushed in far enough. It typically will not clot and stop if the needle is deep enough. Just something I learned from experience.

I use the same method !

- - - Updated - - -

I usually drain 4-500ml in a few minutes. Doesn’t take long

Buy a kit and follow the instructions. It's easy. I've pulled out and slammed in. Both came fairly easy for me. Needles don't bother me though. If you've trained in the medical field it'll be easier than you think. If a low life junkie like myself can do it, you can do it.

Back