• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any TRT doctors recommended?

Tfusion

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Literally anywhere on the east coast. I'm in the PA, NY, NJ, CT area and cannot find a urologist, endo, anyone within 6 months of seeing me.

Last bloods off trt test was 48 and estradiol could not be measured. No doctor in my area will treat.

I've been doing my own trt for months but it's time to get a real doctor again. Last one retired.

I'll go anywhere really.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

www.titanmedicalcenter.com

You can do your script via skype. Owner is a buddy of mine. Tell him I sent you over and ask for a small discount.
( I get nothing out of it fyi)

Cash only, so be prepared to spend $$$ but he has Test, HGH, ECA, and many other legal script options.

www.titanmedicalcenter.com

You can do your script via skype. Owner is a buddy of mine. Tell him I sent you over and ask for a small discount.
( I get nothing out of it fyi)

Cash only, so be prepared to spend $$$ but he has Test, HGH, ECA, and many other legal script options.
I'm not looking to spend thousands of dollars. I have great insurance and want a doctor that can consistently order labs.

Thank you though I'll keep it in mind!

You can always go to your local pharmacy and ask for a list of doctors that prescribe testosterone and take your pick. *
Takes 6 to 8 months to get into the systems around me and they think 200 for test is fine.

Defy medical
pay as you go and only for what you need, great prices. I do bloods every 6 months. Other than that I just get what I need every few months. High quality doctors as well.

Back