• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beligas

Lozo61479

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on Beligas Pharm’s gear. They are out of the US Warehouse?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to pick up some Tren Ace and a couple of Anavar bottles from Beligas. Very pricey but since it’s domestic, I get worry free shipping for my money. I’ll definitely post up a TD pic & final review of the products.

I plan to run the Tren Ace at 300mg a week and I’ll start off at 50mg of Anavar and up to 75mg a week. I will assess how I feel of 75mg and possibly max out at 100mg a week. This will be my 2nd time running Var. My initial run was for 75mg for 7 weeks! It’s been awhile since I’ve ran Var so I’m excited for the run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to pick up some Tren Ace and a couple of Anavar bottles from Beligas. Very pricey but since it’s domestic, I get worry free shipping for my money. I’ll definitely post up a TD pic & final review of the products.

I plan to run the Tren Ace at 300mg a week and I’ll start off at 50mg of Anavar and up to 75mg a week. I will assess how I feel of 75mg and possibly max out at 100mg a week. This will be my 2nd time running Var. My initial run was for 75mg for 7 weeks! It’s been awhile since I’ve ran Var so I’m excited for the run!

Nice. Will be waiting for a review.

Back