• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SKY news Australia take on Biden/Harris

Good stuff

I'm subscribed to that channel. Oddly enough, they expose our Govt but the Aussie govt is one of the most dominating and despicable Govts out there right now. Im not taking anything away from this news source, Im just shocked that Aussie allows them to operate at all.

I mean Aussie is forced meds, vaccinations, arresting people for not wearing a mask, etc, etc

Anyways Harris is so disgusting. She always sounds like she is crying. Reminds me of Christine Blasey Ford. It boggles my mind bc I know some democrat or feminist somewhere is soaking that up as "real". She is probably faker then even Hillary.

These people literally make me sick.

Good stuff

I'm subscribed to that channel. Oddly enough, they expose our Govt but the Aussie govt is one of the most dominating and despicable Govts out there right now. Im not taking anything away from this news source, Im just shocked that Aussie allows them to operate at all.

I mean Aussie is forced meds, vaccinations, arresting people for not wearing a mask, etc, etc

Anyways Harris is so disgusting. She always sounds like she is crying. Reminds me of Christine Blasey Ford. It boggles my mind bc I know some democrat or feminist somewhere is soaking that up as "real". She is probably faker then even Hillary.

These people literally make me sick.

LMAO
True on all points Wes! Australian gun laws are horrible too

In Aus folks are being arrested for FB posts. Its unreal

We do have Covid nailed right now, only 6 cases in the past few days. Borders re opening, our economy has really taken a hit, but case numbers and deaths are a lot better than a lot of other countries. Hopefully my plans to come to the US can happen in 2021, they were scrapped because of the pandemic.

Don't get me started on gun laws though, all because of the Port Arthur Massacre, in Tas, where I live, changed Australia laws forever and not for the better.

seems like they are seeing the identity politics, not plan on how to fix economy oy covid lets talk about my love of hip hop music thats important to know right

Seems Sky News is a lot like Fox News here...one sided.

Seems Sky News is a lot like Fox News here...one sided.

Another dummy comment. You’re on a roll today aren’t you, moron?

You don’t like the reporting so you say it’s “one sided”. Who cares if it’s true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back