• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruise option…

Stu33s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been on a cruise for a bit. Easily the last 6 months. Been wanting to add low dose either Primo or Mast (or both?). Mostly looking for an increase of energy, well being, libido etc... Any input is much appreciated!!

Id go with Primo. It can be run long term and is essentially side effect free

Mast I also love, but lets be honest. It can cause hair thinning and loss. Cholesterol levels can go through the roof after a few months and then also you have the increased risk of injury from the drying and hardening effect.

If you said for 2 months Id choose the Mast. Actually no I'd choose the mast and Primo LOL

Primo is always a good choice.

I’m leaning on Primo out of the two also. Your opinion, how low of a dose would be effective for what I’m looking for? I’ve heard 200/wk is effective. But we all know how mild Primo is. Ya know!!

Id go with Primo. It can be run long term and is essentially side effect free

Mast I also love, but lets be honest. It can cause hair thinning and loss. Cholesterol levels can go through the roof after a few months and then also you have the increased risk of injury from the drying and hardening effect.

If you said for 2 months Id choose the Mast. Actually no I'd choose the mast and Primo LOL

Primo is always a good choice.

I like both as well. I did have my e2 crash with 400 TC, 400 Mast, and 400 Primo weekly last summer. Those DHTs seem to have strong impact on estrogen suppression for me, which is good for cutting, but I did have to bump up test to have a healthy amount of estrogen. Not sure this would be the case with everyone. Mast does give me great psychological, libido, etc. improvements, more so than primo, but primo is more tissue selective with growth.

What doses you considering?

I know each one does have an effect on estro. That’s crazy you crashed yours. I’m not exactly sure on doses. I want to keep my cruise dose on test at 200/wk. I’d like to do the same for mast/primo. Keep them low but effective.

I like both as well. I did have my e2 crash with 400 TC, 400 Mast, and 400 Primo weekly last summer. Those DHTs seem to have strong impact on estrogen suppression for me, which is good for cutting, but I did have to bump up test to have a healthy amount of estrogen. Not sure this would be the case with everyone. Mast does give me great psychological, libido, etc. improvements, more so than primo, but primo is more tissue selective with growth.

What doses you considering?

Im currently running 200mg primo and planning to run it long term besides my TRT 150mg a week. Only small changes after 4 weeks, a little bit more energy, pump and muscle fullness. Just started 25mg anavar aswell for 8 weeks.

If you need crazy libido add masteron to your test cycle
Test 500mg
Masteron E 800mg week
Proviron 50mg ED

This is the best combo for quality muscle , energy, fell good and super sex drive

doesn't sound like you want to increase your test so.... I would add primo-but imo, u have to do @ least 3 to 400 for it to be noticeable(most guys run 800-1,000). if it were me, I would up the test to 4-500,add primo @ 400 and throw in some proviron @ 50 mg ed. this SHOULD help w/libido and just make you feel better overall. good luck man!

Yea I don’t want to come off my test to much just yet. Maybe bump it up a tiny bit. I’ve just heard that higher primo will show aesthetics while lower doses can help with well being, energy, etc. Maybe I’ll hold off and put in a decent order to run primo higher when the funds come in.

doesn't sound like you want to increase your test so.... I would add primo-but imo, u have to do @ least 3 to 400 for it to be noticeable(most guys run 800-1,000). if it were me, I would up the test to 4-500,add primo @ 400 and throw in some proviron @ 50 mg ed. this SHOULD help w/libido and just make you feel better overall. good luck man!

I have primo that I was going to add on my next cruise after my DHB runs out. I was going to do 200 primo, 100 deca, and 140 test cruise. I am currently doing a DHB "blast" and its said to be similar to primo but a lot cheaper. I am running just 189MG with 140MG of test right now starting week 3 and already noticing it, no negative sides either. 200 primo seems to be a really common year round cruise dose.

IML Gear Cream!
I loved Primo at 100mgs ED. I had schering amps and ran those for 3 months straight.

I assure you this was $$$$$$$$$

These are pretty difficult to come across these days.

I think I’m going to start with 200/wk primo and go from there. I’ve ran DHB before and really liked it! And have stayed away from primo since it’s pricey and often faked. But I think I’ll give it go and see. Just need to find the right place to scoop it up!

I have primo that I was going to add on my next cruise after my DHB runs out. I was going to do 200 primo, 100 deca, and 140 test cruise. I am currently doing a DHB "blast" and its said to be similar to primo but a lot cheaper. I am running just 189MG with 140MG of test right now starting week 3 and already noticing it, no negative sides either. 200 primo seems to be a really common year round cruise dose.

Primo to be effective at least 700mg week is more expensive than hgh , did it worth all the money?

I think I’m going to start with 200/wk primo and go from there. I’ve ran DHB before and really liked it! And have stayed away from primo since it’s pricey and often faked. But I think I’ll give it go and see. Just need to find the right place to scoop it up!

IMO you need 400 plus a week of primo.

That’s my experience.

Didn’t see much until I hit 500 a week myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500mg per week Stu...you know where to find it.

Never used Primo..$ has always been the issue..not to mention the gains vs cost..and shot having to take..so running it in a cruise seems like a waste..just one of those compounds that doesn't fit me or my goals.
Good Luck..

Im more a hardcore cycle , love the drugs that work big like anadrol, trenbo, test, deca, dbol

Been on a cruise for a bit. Easily the last 6 months. Been wanting to add low dose either Primo or Mast (or both?). Mostly looking for an increase of energy, well being, libido etc... Any input is much appreciated!!

Definitely mast over primo for me. Mast works amazing with freeing up test and increasing libido as well as overlap feeling of Superman
The downside is it thins your hairline

Primo is expensive amd i got very little out of it after using big doses for an extended period, for me primo thinned my hair out way more than masteron does

I get ya bro. I’ve cruised with mast before but I have never touch primo in fear of getting fake stuff.

Definitely mast over primo for me. Mast works amazing with freeing up test and increasing libido as well as overlap feeling of Superman
The downside is it thins your hairline

Primo is expensive amd i got very little out of it after using big doses for an extended period, for me primo thinned my hair out way more than masteron does

Get Shredded!
I get ya bro. I’ve cruised with mast before but I have never touch primo in fear of getting fake stuff.
totally agree w/ my man HF03-mast would be a much better choice for cruising(the effect and the money) IF your hairline can stand it. I wish I could do mast-love the effects and it's fairly cheap- but I swear that shit took an inch of my forehead and I can't afford a half an inch-lol Don't know why-most guys it doesn't seem to bother that much- but I think it took more of my hair than any other aas has.

My cruise is usually low almost TRT starts. But I have cruised at 100mg test and 200mg primo before as a test. Felt amazing! Did I reap all the benefits of Primo, no. But I can say that with just 100mg test vs with Primo, huge difference in vitality, hardness, libido etc.

SXRIPT
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions
Email Red Bird for list redsxript@ctemplar.com

This is exactly what I’m hoping to find! You cruised on 200/wk primo only? I am thinking on 200 test, 200 primo/wk. When you say an increase in vitality I assume it’s energy and just feeling good all around?

My cruise is usually low almost TRT starts. But I have cruised at 100mg test and 200mg primo before as a test. Felt amazing! Did I reap all the benefits of Primo, no. But I can say that with just 100mg test vs with Primo, huge difference in vitality, hardness, libido etc.

SXRIPT

PM me with any questions

Last edited:
This is exactly what I’m hoping to find! You cruised on 200/wk primo only? I am thinking on 200 test, 200 primo/wk. When you say an increase in vitality I assume it’s energy and just feeling good all around?

Yup felt good all around.

SXRIPT

PM me with any questions

This thread went a bit sideways. Seems people are talking cycle doses. Your original post asked about cruise. I have had bloods done on primo and mast. These were a real cruise dose. If you want to re-sensitize and diminish stress on the body you have to go to replacement dose and just a bit of anabolic. I used 150 test and 75 Primo or 100 mg Mast E. They had no impact on my bloods and I recovered my RBC and all other numbers into normal range. That is not a lot of hormone but that's what works to basically allow recovery with a tad more recovery/muscular support/high normal nitrogen balance.

Back