• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Get big bulk cycle - What’s your advice for me? Your opinion?

Bigshow300

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting ready to go on my first bulk cycle in over 10 years and been training for 20 years total. For the past 10+ years I usually just eat good, train hard and stay on a TRT dose of 200-250mg/week. From time to time I’d up it to maybe a total of 750mg/wk and add Tren, or clen/T3 when I lean out. But I’m bored, need a challenge, and since we’re moving into the winter months I figured a build cycle would give me a nice goal. If I could add on 20+lbs that would be great.

I’m 6’6” and 265lbs at around 15%BF currently. I’m curious to know what you guys think I should take (and how much) for a 12-16 week bulk cycle. I like hearing advice from others and compare it to what I would have done. If you were me, what would you take, how much, for how long? Keep in mind that I don’t get awful sides, a little aggression, and water retention, sometimes my nipples would be tinder back in the higher dose days. One thing to note is when taking orals like d-bol I can only take them for about a month before my kidneys burn like fire (even with kidney support). Would you add something like Anadrol for 4 weeks, stop for a month, and add it back in for another 4 weeks for weeks 8-12? If you were writing my plan what would you suggest?

Thanks in advance brothers

Deca or NPP.. 300-400mg/week, with your 750mg Test dosage, or around there.

If Dbol hurts your kidneys, Anadrol will most likely be no different.

If you get sensitive nips, make sure to run an AI and probably caber or prami if you choose deca/npp.

Test cyp 750mg
Npp 500mg
M1T 20mg for 4 weeks
agree w/ my man Afont-don't know about M1T, but if he says it works,it works- would always recommend d-bol here, but not in your situation. I like deca better than npp,BUT npp is much faster acting- and faster leaving, if u were to have a problem, so I would stick w/ npp for these reasons- Good luck man!( btw, nolvadex helps me w/ the sensitive nips)

Last edited:
Some do:
Gram or more of Testosterone Enanthate
With Proviron and high GH w along with a good AI to control any estro issues. Of course with a good heavy training program with macro/kcal diet and meal layout.

Max

Bigshow300 you alredy have alot of experience on it, 20 years training put you in some level that now you need a cycle that gives you results beyond your limits :
Test E 1250mg week
Deca 750mg week
Dbol 30mg 4 weeks on 4 weeks off

Cycle for 16 weeks , eat at least 5000 calories , train heavy
Them do a bridge of 4 weeks with 750mg test E and repeat , you will grow alot

A lot of similar recommendations. I guess that's a good thing because it means it tried and true. What about Dbol compared to Anadrol? Which one do you guys like better?

A lot of similar recommendations. I guess that's a good thing because it means it tried and true. What about Dbol compared to Anadrol? Which one do you guys like better?
both are good-I prefer d-bol because of the "feel good" factor. a-drol is a little drier than d-bol and gives some guys trouble w/ appetite. and can make u a little ornery. however, d-bol is famous for causing gyno(sore nips) so make sure u have some nolvadex- just in case. But if u r looking for weight gain/strength, u can't beat d-bol imo.( 50 mgs ed) is the usual dose- but u can certainly do less and still get gains- just have to experiment and see how it treats u. good luck man!

If your goal is to grow alot you need to eat alot so, the only option is dianabol for sure . Anadrol makes you harder , denser but kills appetite

I didn’t know that about Anadrol. I’ve taken it a few times and didn’t notice any appetite suppression. But since Dbol and Anadrol are similar in gaining sides I’ll go with Dbol to avoid any suppression of appetite. Thanks for your input Monstro.

If you can feel your kidneys, I don't think that's normal. Have you ever checked your BUN and egfr? They are basic tests that can be done through blood that are indicative of the levels of creatinine in your body, which can indicate kidney health.

Keep in mind, a low egfr through blood work does not always indicate kidney damage, it can be a cause of a high protein diet, consuming creatine, and heavy and frequent stress on the muscles, but it's a good place to start. You would want to see a nephrologist for more detailed information and maybe get a ultrasound.

I would stop taking orals altogether and maybe anything else that is affecting them. Health is #1.

please delete

Last edited:
Back