The testimony that値l bury The Bidens

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,187

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,119
    Thanked in
    3,034 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The testimony that値l bury The Bidens




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,324

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,658
    Thanked in
    5,117 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Do you really believe anything is going to come of this? I don稚.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    824

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    134
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    55697858

    Where's my nothing burger pic...
    Brb
    :: prudence ::

  4. #4
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    14,522

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,842
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,467
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Do you really believe anything is going to come of this? I don稚.
    I dont think shit will happen either, its all a show to make you fired up to vote

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    458

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,850
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    274
    Thanked in
    172 Posts
    Rep Points
    4887695

    Yeah , there going to get away with it .

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    824

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    134
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    55697858

    Get away with what?
    :: prudence ::

  7. #7
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    14,522

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,842
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,467
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Get away with what?
    cmon man

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    824

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    134
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    55697858

    Oh.
    :: prudence ::

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    334
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    506
    Thanked in
    329 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    They're removing this all over the place. Wtf can't people see what's going on here?

  10. #10
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,187

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,119
    Thanked in
    3,034 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Do you really believe anything is going to come of this? I don稚.
    Like I致e said before 斗egally it痴 Unfortunate but ASF is as far as it値l go.

    These first hand facts may change some voters minds form making another big ass mistake like they did with obama.

    For the record, im not talking about the TDS idiots that no matter what new evidence you give them they will never accept it and no matter what vote for biden because they have blind hatred for Trump.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    334
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    506
    Thanked in
    329 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Tell you what, I'm about fuking sick of libs using the whole, no one is reporting about this or that argument.

    Yeah because the media isn't reporting the shit you fuks! Man I hate liberals.

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    824

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    134
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    209
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    55697858

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post

    For the record, im not talking about the TDS idiots that no matter what new evidence you give them they will never accept it and no matter what vote for biden because they have blind hatred for Trump.
    That would be me.
    :: prudence ::

  13. #13
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,187

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,119
    Thanked in
    3,034 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    That would be me.
    No kidding


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    14,522

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,842
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,467
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Like I致e said before 斗egally it痴 Unfortunate but ASF is as far as it値l go.

    These first hand facts may change some voters minds form making another big ass mistake like they did with obama.

    For the record, im not talking about the TDS idiots that no matter what new evidence you give them they will never accept it and no matter what vote for biden because they have blind hatred for Trump.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would feel the same if they actually found evidence against trump, I'm done with all this blatant corruption, its time politicians are held to the same standards we are

  15. #15
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,187

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,119
    Thanked in
    3,034 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I would feel the same if they actually found evidence against trump, I'm done with all this blatant corruption, its time politicians are held to the same standards we are
    I wholly and fully agree. the swamp creature whores that have been profiting by selling America to the highest bidder for far too long


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-27-2020, 05:38 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2020, 06:23 PM
  3. Michael Cohen testimony
    By mbd1977 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 03-03-2019, 03:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums