• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best testosterone compounds to blast on trt?

Anaboliclifer80

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im wanting to blast the best compound while on trt test c. My research says test prop since its low ester forming and it will get out of the blood faster than test e or another increased dose of test c. Reasearch says dont mix testosterone compounds. I get blood work in 4 weeks after that its game. Throw a lil anavar with eq in there aswell. What do yall guys suggest?
Thanks
OV

Does anyone want to chime in on this Thread?

You aren't gonna get answers asking what is "best". There is no "best"

And if your research shows that mixing Test is bad, then what the hell was Organon thinking when they created Sustanon.

So unfortunately you have painted yourself into a corner in your own thread. I'm not being rude, simply being honest.

Maybe someone will chime in what they "liked" to run along side TRT. Var for instance is common and safe along side it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say for blast but I personally love mast with my trt just makes me feel so much better all around .

Love mast. 400mg tops with 400mg test. Any higher mast has no point.

Say 600mg test, still 400mg mast, very little ai needed. Love mast.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Love mast. 400mg tops with 400mg test. Any higher mast has no point.

Say 600mg test, still 400mg mast, very little ai needed. Love mast.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Even just 200 makes a difference in quality of life for me it's really great shit

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

I think I you need to give more info before you can get educated responses.
You can absolutely mix esters...

1. what’s your goal ?
2. How long of a blast will determine esters etc
3. What’s your experience

post as much info as you can and I’ll see if I can help.

Back