• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

blood sugar levels

juiceddawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just back from the doc he said my blood sugar level was slightly up not too high but up a lil. Do you guys know of something that helps bring it down thanks in advance. By the way I'm only running Test E@ 250mg a week & Mast E@ 200mg a week.

Metformin is a diabetic pill to help control blood sugar and if that isn’t enough then you would need to give yourself shots of insulin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were you fasted for your labs? What was the actual number?

For natural options, I recommend citrus bergamot extract first (it lowers blood sugar and improves cholesterol) then berberine. If that's not enough metformin is the next step. If that doesn't work you're diabetic and you'll need insulin.

Were you fasted for your labs? What was the actual number?

For natural options, I recommend citrus bergamot extract first (it lowers blood sugar and improves cholesterol) then berberine. If that's not enough metformin is the next step. If that doesn't work you're diabetic and you'll need insulin.

Just grabbed 120 ct 500mg Jarrow Bergamot. Good stuff, definitely keeps my Cholesterol in check, even while running Tren.

Where you fasted? Im assuming your are eating in a surplus, if so, how many carbs and for how long?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

yes i was fasted I dont remember the numbers. he did say I was not near ready for insulin. He just said it was a lil higher than my last blood work. i'm going in the morning for more blood work.Thanks guys for the info.

What was your HA1C number?

Just back from the doc he said my blood sugar level was slightly up not too high but up a lil. Do you guys know of something that helps bring it down thanks in advance. By the way I'm only running Test E@ 250mg a week & Mast E@ 200mg a week.

He didnt say ldog he just said it was up just a lil but he wanted to get blood work to compare to last time. He said it wasnt enough to be worried about he just wanted to keep an eye on it.

Juice...did you get this fixed?

He didnt say ldog he just said it was up just a lil but he wanted to get blood work to compare to last time. He said it wasnt enough to be worried about he just wanted to keep an eye on it.

yes ldog my bloodwork came back this time he said it was good,I did start taking the citrus bergamot extract any ways. thanks guys for the info

IML Gear Cream!
Good deal....what are you running these days? Are you going easy on the wife?

yes ldog my bloodwork came back this time he said it was good,I did start taking the citrus bergamot extract any ways. thanks guys for the info

I'm off everything til first of year. I will be ordering again soon for my next cycle. I want to run Test E@ 500mg a week and Tren E @ 200 mg a week with some dbol and some proviron.

No TRT dose at all huh? Interesting.

I'm off everything til first of year. I will be ordering again soon for my next cycle. I want to run Test E@ 500mg a week and Tren E @ 200 mg a week with some dbol and some proviron.

Back