• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloat

Dungan23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The past couple days now my stomach has been extremely bloated to the point its uncomfortable, its not painful or anything just very annoying, its to the point of even effecting my weight belt, any ideas on what could help? I mean I am bulking so yes I am doing a lot of eating but this never happened when ive bulked in the past. Any input would be great cause this sucks, im still going to the bathroom so im not constipated but thats the feeling I have..

Renal failure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are your hands and/or feet swelling as well? Additional probiotics and fiber may help if digestion related. Bloodwork would tell you if something else is off and could be causing it.

Fibrous Vegetables{even though they can temporarily bloat they help a lot}, low sodium, high water intake(plain). Dandelion tincture 2g in a gallon water jug. Avoiding lactose dairy, and no manufactured foods for a while; lean grilled meats/seafood. Obviously you have already tried over the counter gas/bloat medicine. Just tips IMO. Always check with physician.

Max

Well since we know nothing about you, what you eat, what your lifestyle is like, what supplements you take etc unfortunately we can’t. It’s actually next to impossible.

But if you want to elaborate we definitely can help and give some suggestions.

SXRIPT
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions
Email Red Bird for list redsxript@ctemplar.com

You guys have a point alright so heres some info on me maybe it'll help, first my stats im 5'11'' about 210lbs currently 12% bf, Starting last tuesday i got into my training regiment again 6 days a week, with 30 min of cardio 3x wk my split is as follows: Day 1 Legs, Day 2 Back and Calfs, Day 3 Shoulder, Day 4 Chest, Day 5 Arms, Day 6 Shoulder, Day 7 rest. I working on widening my upper body thus shoulders twice a week. Now my diet, I am eating 5 meals a day and the foods being consumed are Oatmeal, Tuna, Chicken, Steak, ground beef 90% lean, Raisins, egg whites, rice, potatoes, 3:6:9 udos oil, white fish, shrimp, brocccoli, aspargus, green beans, tossed salad, dressings used are walden farms, whole milk, water, gatorade, pedilyte (If I ever cramp from sauna after workout) and last MRE Lite blueberry cobbler for my protein shakes. Now these are all the different types of foods I consume I do switch it up day in and out what I have and when thus I didnt just put a schedule.
Then the supplements I am currently taking: Multivitamin, Greens Powder, NAC, COQ10, Quecertin, Krill oil, Digestive Enzymes, ZMA.
PEDS: Sust 250 2x wk/Tren Hex 50mg eod/Deca 250mg 2x wk/Anavar 50mg ed wk 1-4/Caradrine 20mg ed wk 1-8
AI's: Arimidex .25 2 x wk/ Caber .5mg 2x wk (when sides occur currently not using caber)
Lifestlye: I work right now only Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9-3pm, sales engineer so not very complicated a lot of zoom meetings and visting the occasional account in person, I usually get to the gym around 730ish pm, workout for an hour to and hour n a half, my meals I try to keep every two hours or so. Cardio is fasted those 3x a week and I use a stationary bike.
No swelling in my hands or feet, had bloods done right before cycle and renal function was in check, If theres anything you guys think I may have left out let me know, but you pretty much now have a break down of my life, which is fine I'm that desperate to get this figured out,I made an appointment with my PCP for next week so worst case hopefully she'll be able to help me out cause frankly this sucks and is super uncomfortable.

Are any of those foods new? Did you increase calories sharply or gradually? Gas?

You may need to try removing some of the foods and experimenting with which ones cause bloat.

Broccoli and whole milk look like likely culprits.

Are the egg whites cooked? Pasteurized egg whites, uncooked, bloat me like I am pregnant. Cooked they are not an issue. Not sure why.

u are certainly eating the right stuff-is it poss. u are simply just eating too much too fast? i agree w/ malfeasance broccoli and cauliflower bloat me worse than anything and dairy(milk,ice cream). One thing that doesn't and helps me is greek yogurt- and it's very healthy. even tho ur not constipated,u might consider metamucil for more fiber and regularity. anytime i get bloated (and i know it's not just full, but it's gas) i take about a small teaspoon of baking soda and mix w/water and down it- if it's gas this will get rid of it- This works for me, may not for you. the only other thing that MIGHT be the culprit is the tren- shit causes ALL kinds of gastric disturbances/ acid reflux etc. Some people say it's bad for you, but the only way i can tolerate tren is to take prilosec. i had terrible indigestion/reflux on tren and this knocked it out. hope this helps boss-btw-your plan looks great to me. good luck bro!

Try using digestive enzymes before every meal. I was having bloat issues post contest and it has helped tremendously. I use digest gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back