• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trains return to the stage log

Get Shredded!
What’s up brothers do kinda a bad day today woke up to a text that one of my friends at work died !!! What a fucking ride into work that was!!! So all I wanted to do was get my headphones on an train .So it’s back day
BACK DAY
HOIST PULLDOWNS
BB ROWS
DB INCLINE ROWS
RACK PULLS
SEATED CABLE ROWS

THO it as a great workout keep your loved ones an friends close let them know how u feel ,tomorrow is not promised !!!!
Take care ASF community an thanks for accepting me back after a abscence to get my health right now let’s fucking get the work done an get to the stage

That’s rough about your friend. So hard to deal with that situation. Like you said, tomorrow is never a guarantee.

sounds like that freight train is on the tracks at full steam. It’s about to get real good brother.

Once the train gets rolling, you can’t stop it. You just got to get the fuck out of the way or get ran over. You’re killing it as always my bro. Rest up and smash those weights. Everyone here knows how much emotions can drain you physically. So no apologies for taking a few days to mourn.

IML Gear Cream!
Once the train gets rolling, you can’t stop it. You just got to get the fuck out of the way or get ran over. You’re killing it as always my bro. Rest up and smash those weights. Everyone here knows how much emotions can drain you physically. So no apologies for taking a few days to mourn.
Thank you brother having a hard time dealing with it !!!

Back on the grind tomorrow!!! Thanks brothers for being patient with me it was a stressful week last week got a new plan coming tonight so I’m ready to get started !!!
Hopefully there is no lockdown here !!!!

Ok brothers time to pick it back up an kill it
Yesterday back day

TBAR ROW
INCLINE DB ROW
HOIST PULLDOWNS
RACK PULLS
SEATED CABLE ROWS

Good workout for the time off I had so ready to get back an smash this fucker !!!!

Bro u always been there any time I needed u !!!! U got me started here I can’t thank u enough for having my back!!!

No need to thank me, my guy. That’s what friends do. There’s no greater feeling in life than watching your friends and family grow and succeed around you

No need to thank me, my guy. That’s what friends do. There’s no greater feeling in life than watching your friends and family grow and succeed around you
Thank u bro but u know an I know u helped me an I will never forget it !!!

Ok so had to do chest today as things came up so had to move chest to today

Chest
INCLINE SMITH (Guillotine style to neck ) fill in upper chest
HAMMER INCLINE PRESS
CABLE FLYES
SEATED DIPS

All sets to failure 1st failure 2nd set to failure an beyond ( forced reps ) 3rd set 20 reps
Really good workout today coach changed diet so gonna lean out a bit then add in food for muscle gain then pick a show to qualify an then go kick somebody else’s 50 yr old ass !!!

Get Shredded!
So took a lil ride today to go back to the gym where I started bodybuilding,had to take a trip back to my roots it feels good sometimes to go back to where U came from the familiar smells ,friends u haven’t seen in awhile .
Think I’m gonna stay there for awhile reset the mind get the laser focus an really present one hell of a package when I step back on stage !!!!
Great shoulder an arm workout which starting next week I will be going to 5 days split up arms an shoulders , fucking felt great to return tho so now the fire is stoked an all the fucking wheels are going in the right direction an thats scary cuz this train won’t stop ,yes I’m a old motherfucker but outwork me just fucking try !!!!
U MAY BEAT ME BUT U WONT OUTWORK ME ,have a great weekend brothers !!! LEGS TOMORROW

Wat up frieght always good to see a log your in ....

Sunday was leg day feeling a bit tired with the decrease in calories but got to trust the process coach has the plan an I follow it an I try to beat the log book every time !! Gonna take some updated pics on Wednesday an I’ll post them up !!

Back