• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trains return to the stage log

IML Gear Cream!
Hey ASF community hope everybody is good !!!
chest day today it’s prob my toughest day to get thru my right tricep tire when I thought I wanted to retire so I didn’t get it fixed so it causes issues but I can work around it to build chest !!!

CHEST (as always 20 sec break in between reps )(1stset to failure 2nd to failure an beyond ( forced reps )
incline smith press to neck
225lb 11 6 3
225 lb 9 4 2 1/2
155 lb 20 reps 5 sec negative

HOIST MACHINE FLYES
245lb. 12 9 7
265. 10 8 4
SST set
185 3 sets 10 20 sec in between sets
165 concentric reps to failure
145 eccentric reps to failure
125 20 reps

HAMMER DIPS
245lb 13 11 7
265. 11 7 5
285. 8 4 2

HAMMER PRESS
2PPS 8 6 5
2pps. 6 5 2
1PPS 20 reps 5 sec negative

light tricep work
100 rep leg press to finish

so that’s it try to beat my log book either in reps or more weight !!!

workouts going real good , great pumps smooth gear an lots of food not sure if anybody is interested in my diet but if so just let me know I can post that also !!!
Alright brothers peace !!!

WORK HARD IN SILENCE LET SUCCESS BE YOUR NOISE

U MAY BEAT ME BUT U WONT OUT WORK ME

Good session man.. Absolutely please share the diet!! That's where the real gains happen. That was going to be my next question actually.

Ok brothers today is arms an shoulders getting ready to head out to the gym feeling a bit beat up today but fuck it that’s what makes u a champion doing it when u don’t feel like ,so I’m gonna crush this bitch today !!! I’ll post workout later along with diet
Thanks all who are following along an again thanks to monster an Triple ot for this opportunity!!!

Ok here is the diet that I’m currently on minus the insulin right now

Attachments

• BEA2BCA6-0A6A-4707-8A73-978A814347D7.jpeg
    BEA2BCA6-0A6A-4707-8A73-978A814347D7.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 52
I like the low dose use of insulin.

Lots of food in there ,

Any pics of current shape?

Get Shredded!
20 second rest between sets has to be the shortest I have ever heard of anybody doing. Would you please tell us a little more about how you ended up training that way, and the benefits of training with 20 second rests? It's definitely unorthodox.

20 second rest between sets has to be the shortest I have ever heard of anybody doing. Would you please tell us a little more about how you ended up training that way, and the benefits of training with 20 second rests? It's definitely unorthodox.
No I’m not sure your understanding how I do it it’s almost like my version of DC training it’s basically 3 rounds equal 1 set with a 20 sec break in between rounds always taken to failure on the first set an the second set is what’s called failure an beyond basically using forced reps to go to failure until I can’t budge the weight anymore ,hope that helps if not I’ll try to explain better

Pics

Ok guys been wanting pics so here is a few quick ones after workout before shower so bathroom lighting not that good !!!!

Attachments

• 01D48A50-9C32-43EB-BB60-F9B68B63C316.jpeg
    01D48A50-9C32-43EB-BB60-F9B68B63C316.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 2BF2D02C-8E8D-4E2B-8EC6-04CB9D2FD257.jpeg
    2BF2D02C-8E8D-4E2B-8EC6-04CB9D2FD257.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 20
So a little big of a rant here so bare with me some things just get to me I ThAts why I love these logs so I can see others opinions
So IVe been observing some of these assclowns lately posting their pics in instagram an Facebook an whatever an this is jerk offs I’ll compete against but they post pics that are totally filtered to make them look cut an ripped when I kNow it’s bullshit .
Im so tired of these social media superstars but u know what it just feeds my fucking fire to train an diet that much fucking harder !!! You know why cuz I’m not posting updates except for here I don’t give a fuck about likes or comments on social media !!! I’m busting my ass behind the scenes so when I step On stage with that lil cunt he will know who put in the work who was willing to sacrifice an when I take off my warm ups backstage then they will see an the only question out of my mouth will be WHICH NE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS COMING IN SECOND ?
Have a good day brothers thanks for letting me vent but these fuckers should have never counted me out !!!!!

So a little big of a rant here so bare with me some things just get to me I ThAts why I love these logs so I can see others opinions
So IVe been observing some of these assclowns lately posting their pics in instagram an Facebook an whatever an this is jerk offs I’ll compete against but they post pics that are totally filtered to make them look cut an ripped when I kNow it’s bullshit .
Im so tired of these social media superstars but u know what it just feeds my fucking fire to train an diet that much fucking harder !!! You know why cuz I’m not posting updates except for here I don’t give a fuck about likes or comments on social media !!! I’m busting my ass behind the scenes so when I step On stage with that lil cunt he will know who put in the work who was willing to sacrifice an when I take off my warm ups backstage then they will see an the only question out of my mouth will be WHICH NE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS COMING IN SECOND ?
Have a good day brothers thanks for letting me vent but these fuckers should have never counted me out !!!!!

Your drive is very inspirational sir, go show them how its done!

Preach it brother. Your outlook and attitude is fantastic.

Almost a thousand views already to your log here. Feel good about that bro. Everyone is rooting for you.

IML Gear Cream!
Preach it brother. Your outlook and attitude is fantastic.

Almost a thousand views already to your log here. Feel good about that bro. Everyone is rooting for you.
That’s why I do it bro good people here !!! An good monster gear I think that tren starting to kick in I’m getting that fucking feeling I could eat the weights
I got to be honest really liking the monster gear very smooth an no pip !!!

Tren is deff kicking in , good shit Bro !

Looking pretty lean on those pics too 👌

So trained back Tuesday and chest yesterday I dont have log book with me so I don’t remember the reps but I’ll give out the exercises
CHEST
HAMMER PRESS
SMITH MACHINE PRESS TO NECK
HOIST SEATED FLYES
HAMMER DIPS

LIGHT TRICEPS
100 rep leg press

BACK
T BAR ROWS
BARBELL ROWS
HOIST PULLDOWNS
RACK PULLS
SEATED CABLE ROWS SS CABLE LOW BACK PULLS

LIGHT BICEPS
100 rep leg press

I always finish every exercise with a SST set if you have never tried them check it out it pumps a ton of blood into the muscle to expand the fascia which in turn leads to growth

KEEP TRAINING HARD BROTHERS !!!

So went to a different gym today just to give some of the social media stars a glimpse of course I stayed mostly covered up but still notice the thickness !!
Its funny how these bitches attitudes change when your in person all asking what show u gonna do ? U look good !! Lol
fuck u u lil cunt show up an get beat down cuz I don’t give a fuck !!!

Anyways trained arms an shoulders today the gear is hitting good now after 2 weeks in ,pumps are insane an strength just keeps going on so right now I feel pretty good for a old fuck but just hang on for this ride cuz it’s gonna get good fucking trust me on that !!!!
Enjoy the day brothers an remember WORK HARD IN SILENCE LET SUCCESS BE YOUR NOISE ( tho I kinda went against that today lol)
YOU MAY BEAT ME BUT U WONT OUT WORK ME (but u aint beating me motherfucker )

Ok brothers it’s Sunday an Sunday has meant one thing to me for the last 20 years LEG DAY!!!!

LEG DAY
HOIST V SQUAT (20 sec rest in between rounds )(all sets to failure 2nd set failure an beyond )
4PPS 12 8 5
4PPS 25lb PPS 8 4 2

LEG PRESS
1PPS UP TO 7 PPS 15 reps
8 PPS 12 reps
9 PPS 10 reps
10 PPS 8 reps

drop to 6 PPS PUT BAND ON AN DROP SET TO 1 PPS
HOIST LEG EXT
100lb 15 11 8
115lb. 12 9 5
SST SET