• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Superdrol

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does superdrol affect progesterone levels like tren, Deca, Anadrol?

Superdrol is under dht derivatives.

Max

SD is really suppressive, it will shut you down, a long time ago when they sold that shit at GNC I would run it solo and I would get puffy nips and no boner for weeks.

So is Anadrol but that shit does act like a progesterone. Bloat. Stomach distention. Water retention. Slow gastric emptying.

Yeah, the problem is: methasterone does not increase prolactin levels in men and there are just false statements and guesses by bro science and speculation.

1. If a man happens to take just superdrol and nothing else; he will not increase prolactin.

2. While on methasterone, a man inhibits prolactin. With heavy use: some scientist “think” because it was suppressed while taking, they may have a rebound.

3. Since it is rare that a man take Superdrol only!(and I mean no prescription drugs or nutritional supplements either.

4. Antipsychotics, Opiates and cocaine
Antihypertensive medications
Verapamil, Methyldopa, Reserpine, antidepressants, antihypertensive agents, and drugs that increase bowel motility stimulate prolactin production. Males have characteristically low levels of prolactin.

5. Cabergoline is superior to other dopamine agonists amd works at a 95% rate.

So you can see how a lot of people make shit up and boast online about aromatase and chemical reactions that they are guessing. This research is from the Mayo Clinic.

Max

Last edited:
So is Anadrol but that shit does act like a progesterone. Bloat. Stomach distention. Water retention. Slow gastric emptying.
The effect are totally different.

With Anadrol 50 i look like balloon if i eat lot food with salt, and i lose lot gain after cycle.

With Superdrol i lose water retention, i have some cramps and back pump .... But if your take 7-10g of taurine that's help a lot for this.
Your gain only REAL mass with Superdrol, at 10mg daily it's very effective ....

When Superdrol was sold, the company recommended taking supplements for liver, heart and for the cramps / back pump :

Milk Thistle (with high pourcentage of silymarin minimum 80%) 1 to 1.5g daily
CoQ10 30-60 mg daily
Taurin 7-10g daily

About Superdrol and Masteron, Anadrol & M1T :

As fascinating as all this chemistry might be, you are probably much more interested in how well Superdrol is going to work. What you are going to gain, and how much it will take you to make these gains? The gains from Superdrol are very dry and lean, so numbers do not tell the whole story, but let us look at them nonetheless.

According to the book values, Superdrol should be 20% as androgenic as the reference standard methyl-test, and 400-800% as anabolic, while M1T is 910-1600%, and Anadrol closer to 300%, while being twice as androgenic as Superdrol, mg for mg. So in theory, Superdrol should be half as anabolic as the same dosage of M1T, and 10-20% as androgenic. This would mean that it should take twice the dosage of Superdrol to match the anabolic effects of M1T, at which dosage its androgenic side-effects would be 20-40% of those from M1T.

As to how difficult it is to retain the gains from Superdrol, you are invited to follow the testers’ post-cycle results.
To date, the results are promising, with no loss of mass or vascularity.
The gains from Superdrol will be impressive, and they will not take long to start, but they will be more gradual to be recognized than those which come from aromatizing steroids.
Your numbers in the gym and on the tape measure will go up, not explosively, but they will go up surely and steadily.

The diuretic effect of Superdrol will at first mask the gains as you lose water and gain muscle.
When mass begins to increase, it should do so disproportionately compared to tape-measurements.
So if you are only checking the scale, or if you are not lean enough to notice the loss of water, persist and be rewarded.

The psychological effects of Anadrol and Masteron are noticeable, if not as pronounced as with some other DHT derivatives.
It was not clear what, if any, psychological effects should have been expected from Superdrol, given how little its androgenic effects looked to be on paper.
What the testers found, to begin with was that Superdrol felt “somatically clean,” meaning that there was zero sense of physical malaise or indisposition which is common to Anadrol and especially M1T.
On the contrary, testers had a sense of physical well-being, a clean feeling of being ‘on'—as distinct from the sure knowledge that one is growing, even if one doesn’t feel well, that one gets from M1T or Anadrol.

This feeling was not as pronounced as with Dianabol.
Psychologically, the following were attributed to the use of Superdrol: confidence, assertiveness, focus, increased libido, the need to do something, aggressiveness in the gym, a command mindset, and some irritability—especially upon ramping up to the next dosing level.

One tester described the CNS stimulation he got from doing 30 mg at once as being stronger than 50 mg of M5, 32 mg of M4OHN, or EC.
Endurance and strength should be mentioned here as well, because while above I have offered physical explanations for them, some of this effect could well be psychological, in which case it would dissipate upon cessation of the use of Superdrol.
There was some increase in appetite for some of the testers, a decrease for others; in either case this was not overwhelming.

Another good point about Superdrol, Anadrol, Masteron :

Superdrol (methasteron) is definitely not a prohormone: it is a very active form of a designer supplement.
Superdrol gets its name from the fact that it is a super-saturated, or 2-reduced, form of Anadrol.
Anadrol has a =C-OH at the 2nd position, and if this is totally saturated (reduced) with hydrogen, it gives -CH3. Another way to describe it is that it is a 2a-17a-dimethyl of drostanolone (Masteron).
Masteron has a single methyl group at the 2nd position.
Superdrol is a modification of this structure by adding another methyl group at the 17th position, like M1T or M-Dien.

However you may wish to look at it, it is by this simple-looking transformation that Superdrol comes to occupy the sweet spot between the chemical natures of Anadrol and Masteron.

Since it is already reduced at the 5th position, it cannot make estrogen.
Progesterone is not an issue: perhaps 0.1% can aromatize, in theory.
In fact, this compound should not have any major metabolites at all.
Maybe a few hydroxylated adrenal metabolites, but only traces.
It is basically excreted unchanged as the conjugated glucuronate.

The extra electron density at the 2 makes Superdrol 2-3x as anabolic (mg for mg) than Anadrol.
To borrow from the language of genetics, Superdrol is a fine example of hybrid vigor: it has only the best attributes of each, and none of the worst.
This is a supplement designed to have it all.

Another good point about Superdrol, Anadrol, Masteron :

Superdrol (methasteron) is definitely not a prohormone: it is a very active form of a designer supplement.
Superdrol gets its name from the fact that it is a super-saturated, or 2-reduced, form of Anadrol.
Anadrol has a =C-OH at the 2nd position, and if this is totally saturated (reduced) with hydrogen, it gives -CH3. Another way to describe it is that it is a 2a-17a-dimethyl of drostanolone (Masteron).
Masteron has a single methyl group at the 2nd position.
Superdrol is a modification of this structure by adding another methyl group at the 17th position, like M1T or M-Dien.

However you may wish to look at it, it is by this simple-looking transformation that Superdrol comes to occupy the sweet spot between the chemical natures of Anadrol and Masteron.

Since it is already reduced at the 5th position, it cannot make estrogen.
Progesterone is not an issue: perhaps 0.1% can aromatize, in theory.
In fact, this compound should not have any major metabolites at all.
Maybe a few hydroxylated adrenal metabolites, but only traces.
It is basically excreted unchanged as the conjugated glucuronate.

The extra electron density at the 2 makes Superdrol 2-3x as anabolic (mg for mg) than Anadrol.
To borrow from the language of genetics, Superdrol is a fine example of hybrid vigor: it has only the best attributes of each, and none of the worst.
This is a supplement designed to have it all.
Now that's what I call RESEARCH- good job bro!

IML Gear Cream!
Superdrol is amazing but i think is best option is pre contest , because it drys you out and this is not good offseason . M1T is something out of this world , crazy potent , insane .

Now that's what I call RESEARCH- good job bro!
Your welcome
Im not sure about the RBC but i think a lot Superdrol up this value, so it's important to check the hematocrit for Superdrol cycle.

Superdrol is amazing but i think is best option is pre contest , because it drys you out and this is not good offseason . M1T is something out of this world , crazy potent , insane .
Some people love the real gain, incluted for winter.

It's not like with Stanozolol for exemple, you lose lot water retention but in 3-4 weeks it is possible to gain between 3 and 5 kg with only 10mg daily.

So maybe stacked with Test Enanthate / Cypionate it's maybe a great combo.

I used Superdrol single, 10mg daily and it's very powerful, but i try to know how treat the lethargy (it's surely the effect on liver + decrease the natural test level) because with good supplement like Milk Thistle + drink lot water, the lethargy are decreased.

I love the effect of Superdrol but the toxicity are very elevated.... Lot acne on pecs / shoulders / back ... So maybe it would be better to use it in winter (and not summer because we are very little dressed in summer and the acne are not great for the looking).

Is for sure one of the best orals if not the best , some people call it the trenbolone of orals , a test , tren, superdrol cycle is amazing for solid crazy gains

I was under the impression that Anadrol is not aromatizable??? I know it is DHT derivative. I have always used dbol and really like it but my next cycle I was planning on 50mg ed Adrol.

Sdrol even at a low dose will put you down quick..the injectable not so much,but who wants to inj every day??and even the inj half life is short...Now as a pre-WO...hell yeah.. I've tried about all the types of OTC and the dark market ones..Hands down the SD wins.. Which brings me to another point..I have been adding fast acting compounds at various times in my past cycles to both see they respond and to push through dead spots in progress..Have to say,the results have been amazing..not staying on for long a wk maybe 2..And SD is one of those compounds..Sdrol causes problems when used for prolonged use..But 2 or 3 times a wk that's where you get the benefits without the toxicity..more is not always better..

To grow dbol , to get shreded and stay full and hard i use sdol or anadrol

I think Sdrol is so toxic, your body doesn't know what to do while you're taking it. Brain probably thinks.. well, liver hurts, kidneys hurt.. lets make your nipples hurt too.

Everyone says Sdrol is toxic. Most orals are. But with glutathione inject and MIC inject my liver values are rarely affected.

It’s like magic

SXRIPT
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions
Email Red Bird for list redsxript@ctemplar.com

We all know orals are all toxic and should be run with breaks 4 on 4 off to recover liver enzimes . What is yje best option to keep gains when you drop orals ? sarms? peptides ? just to keep thinks going

Back