• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bidens Offered Up CIA Agents Who Went Missing in China in 2010 -2012

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I truly hope he swings from the gallows or takes a bullet to the brain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sad thing is just like Hilary Clinton and so many corrupt others, nothing is going to happen to Joe and Hunter Biden. If anything were going to happen it would have months ago, the FBI buried it and did nothing. Hunter is probably smoking crack, banging a 14 year old Chinese hooker and laughing his ass off right now.

fuck that guy

He has plenty of hookers to do that and millions of $ to spend. And if the “big guy” wins the election many more millions will be coming in. Let’s all be real here we know nothing is going to happen to Joe and Hunter. Even if Trump is re-elected nothing can stop the corruption. The constitution and our rights will all slowly be taken away, its inevitable. If I’m wrong name one corrupt politician or government official who has been indicted since Trump was elected almost 4 years ago. Nobody even tho there is evidence against many including Obama, Biden, Hilary, Comey, etc., so let’s not fool ourselves into thinking justice will prevail cause it won’t. I think I first realized that the entire justice system is a joke when OJ Simpson was acquitted in 1995.

I truly hope he swings from the gallows or takes a bullet to the brain

Sadly, there are politicians that are so evil that death is the only option to end their reigns. I also thought that of Ted Kennedy, who betrayed this country and got away with murder. I didn't cheer his death, but at the same time I had a peaceful feeling knowing his damage to this country was over. Now I am thinking the same thing for the Big Guy. He has sent several soldiers to their death, all for what? He is either severely mentally deranged or pure evil but at any rate, since he wont stop, death will be the only option for the American people to be free of this menace. Some tough stuff right there, but what options are there?

Death isn’t good enough for some of these cretans that walk amongst us.... but it’s a good start.

The sad thing is just like Hilary Clinton and so many corrupt others, nothing is going to happen to Joe and Hunter Biden. If anything were going to happen it would have months ago, the FBI buried it and did nothing. Hunter is probably smoking crack, banging a 14 year old Chinese hooker and laughing his ass off right now.

Agree 100%. Whatever we the public see is less than 1% of what has happened. The powers that be know a lot more. And still nothing has been done to bring any of them to justice. Not even a hint or whisper of indictment.

IML Gear Cream!
The sad thing is just like Hilary Clinton and so many corrupt others, nothing is going to happen to Joe and Hunter Biden. If anything were going to happen it would have months ago.. .
That's cuz there's nothing there.
Give it up already u guys... Sounding like a broken 8 track tape.
Reminds me of this Aerosmith song

https://youtu.be/gzdWPwVTWsI

Do tell..
I wanna know.

As always.. Cite sources

There is actually a source on some Anon boards that says he is in the hospital after a heroin overdosage. Intended to committ suicide.
I wouldn't mention hearsay, except last time these guys predicted Epsteins death to the day, form of death and cause of death within hours prior to the information being released.

Maybe a CIA leak, etc. So let's see if this ever even surfaces "if" true.

Another source on this forum also "predicted" the Las Vegas shooting accurately 2 weeks in advance.

These are not predictions. Thats just it. These are plans.

Last edited:
There is actually a source on some Anon boards that says he is in the hospital after a heroin overdosage. Intended to committ suicide.
I wouldn't mention hearsay, except last time these guys predicted Epsteins death to the day, form of death and cause of death within hours prior to the information being released.

Maybe a CIA leak, etc. So let's see if this ever even surfaces "if" true.

Another source on this forum also "predicted" the Las Vegas shooting accurately 2 weeks in advance.

These are not predictions. Thats just it. These are plans.

Okay but what does that have to do with anything legally happening to Joe or Hunter?

Okay but what does that have to do with anything legally happening to Joe or Hunter?

Only that it wouldn't shock me if he committed suicide or "committed suicide" and therefore nothing legally can happen.

Joe suddenly has dementia which is convenient, so even if he is charged, they will play that card.

I think the investigation results come out after the Election. After Trump wins again.

They won't be able to get him cuz as Trump has proven-u cant prosecute a SITTING PRESIDENT

There are things known. And things unknown.

Also what we are allowed to know.

Plus what we don’t know to keep us safe at night or would keep us up at night with worry.

I have said and keep saying, we are fucking spokes on a wheel.

You can post or tweet or suck a dick. It doesn’t matter.

Live your life. Make money. Stop worrying about shit you can’t control.

That’s truth.

I hate it too. But that’s how it is Jake.

Or you can take matter into your own hands. Obviously the system is “broken” ... on purpose

these losers are just the tip of the iceberg... there’s a far bigger evil lurking in very powerful positions.

kill em all, no mercy.

Get Shredded!
Reminds me of a joke I once heard...

man stranded in the middle of the ocean on a floating pile of airplane debris... praying to God for his rescue...

first a passing ship tries to get him to board the ship
“God will save me”
then a helicopter drops a ladder
”I’m waiting for God said he would save me”

(I totally butchered this joke but regardless....)

he dies and gets to heaven and asks God why he didn’t save him..

God replies “I sent a ship and a helicopter (and prolly something else) and you refused” ..

sometimes you gotta help yourself 😉

Stop worrying about shit you can’t control.

The part that is worrisome about it all is if Biden wins the election he’s in bed with China.

The part that is worrisome about it all is if Biden wins the election he’s in bed with China.
Yep!
680039e24256fc1325105fa19e301df0.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Reminds me of a joke I once heard...

man stranded in the middle of the ocean on a floating pile of airplane debris... praying to God for his rescue...

first a passing ship tries to get him to board the ship
“God will save me”
then a helicopter drops a ladder
”I’m waiting for God said he would save me”

(I totally butchered this joke but regardless....)

he dies and gets to heaven and asks God why he didn’t save him..

God replies “I sent a ship and a helicopter (and prolly something else) and you refused” ..

sometimes you gotta help yourself 😉

If he went to heaven then technically god did save him. 😉

All this stuff about the Bidens is too little too late....record setting numbers of people have already voted and didn't know about these issues. Early voting is definitely going to hurt Trump...my two cents.

All this stuff about the Bidens is too little too late....record setting numbers of people have already voted and didn't know about these issues. Early voting is definitely going to hurt Trump...my two cents.

How do you know they’re voting for Biden? Do you remember all of the polls in 2016 that said Hilary would win?

Back