• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got a lump after injection . What i do?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you got one injection and creates a swollen lump sometimes hot , what is the best to do?
Use ice?
Use hot paths?
Use thrombocid cream ?
Use aspirin?
Epson salt bath?

best option to quick fix this inflamation ?

Ice pack and heating pad. Alternate it. That's the only thing that's ever helped me.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Ibuprofen and keep off of it as much as possible. Should be able to just ride it out. If it doesn’t get better go to urgent care and get a weeks worth of antibiotics. (Clindamyacin)

I have experience all kinds of site inflammation. Lumps are common.
Right now I am going through hives post injection.
I have narrowed it down to carrier, with one variable. Being it occurs ALOT WORSE with high mg/ml (exceed 250mg/ml) blend.
Here is what I have figured out for the cessation of lumps.
1. Site rotation.
2.If terrible and painful without sign of infection you can use heating pad.
Lumps vary in apparent reason and severity where discomfort occurs.
3. I take aspirin with breakfast at 325 mg. Helping circulation and uptake.
4. A good workout of the area affected contingent on what you can tolerate will help break it up and absorb in 24-48 hrs.
5. ALWAYS monitor for symptoms of infection and follow your health professional protocol for that.
Probably antibiotics, but don't assume that you have an infection just because you have a lump.
6. Common sense is vital part of curtail sides.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Ice and Ibuprofen. Also a percussion gun to massage the area works very well.

No ice, heat only. You need to disperse the oil.

1. Heat pad
2. Hot shower
3. Massage the area hard
4. Tylenol if you feel feverish
5. Icy Hot if your on the go
6. Stretch the area
7. Dont inject there until lump is gone

Do all these steps and a few days its gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

800mg ibuprofen with food up to 3x daily

Heat pad to help disperse the oil

Massage as much as you can handle

Now if you get redness that starts spreading or get a fever, you have an infection. Then it's a trip to UC to get antibiotics, and possibly drained. Very important to take care of that if it happens. But some swelling and redness and pain can happen for a variety of reasons. Especially overusing one site.

Thanks alot for all the good information .
Hot pads
Aspirin
Hoot baths can be with epson salt?

But some people said ice and this is what i never understand in this situation if is hot or ice best?

800mg ibuprofen with food up to 3x daily

Heat pad to help disperse the oil

Massage as much as you can handle

Now if you get redness that starts spreading or get a fever, you have an infection. Then it's a trip to UC to get antibiotics, and possibly drained. Very important to take care of that if it happens. But some swelling and redness and pain can happen for a variety of reasons. Especially overusing one site.
dont rub inflamed injections, fluid does not compress and you are causing bruising around the bolus. if its becoming more inflamed your only increasing pressure around the injection further inflaming it

- - - Updated - - -

If you got one injection and creates a swollen lump sometimes hot , what is the best to do?
Use ice?
Use hot paths?
Use thrombocid cream ?
Use aspirin?
Epson salt bath?

where did you inject and what ML ( how much oil ) did you inject

I only inject after a hot shower and after I stretch the muscle first. Apply heat if you get a knot but if it is an infection I think massaging could exasperate the situation but I am not sure... perhaps if you slow down when you inject you may not get a knot?

IML Gear Cream!
Cut it off

dont rub inflamed injections, fluid does not compress and you are causing bruising around the bolus. if its becoming more inflamed your only increasing pressure around the injection further inflaming it

- - - Updated - - -

where did you inject and what ML ( how much oil ) did you inject

I only inject after a hot shower and after I stretch the muscle first. Apply heat if you get a knot but if it is an infection I think massaging could exasperate the situation but I am not sure... perhaps if you slow down when you inject you may not get a knot?

Interesting. I'll quit doing that when I get them then.

The heat does help and the ibuprofen keeps you walking/moving if it's crippling. But if it's not bad enough to cause issues with function I would not take the nsaids and just let the inflammation do it's thing on its own.

How much oil did you put in the area of concern?

pray and hope you dont end up like elit did or worse, Dan the Bodybuilder although, if you end up like D the B, perhaps you could GoFundMe a bunch of cash
Use ice?
Use hot paths?
Use thrombocid cream ?
Use aspirin?
Epson salt bath?

When you have 3cc to put ED its hard to pin always a clear place , i do all my shoots after shower , i massage but can happens when you do ED. Its not easy to be a real bodybuilder. I dont recomend this to nobody this is extreme and im a fanatic .

I had the same thing last night. After two year hiatus, I pinned one of my normal spots (butt) which has never given me a problem in the past. Not red but hurts like hell. I can feel a slight bump but its not noticeable to the eye. It also feels warm. My guess was just since I haven't done this in a while.

Back