• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren A150 & Tren E250 recipe

Tailor

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi gents,
I am looking for recipe for Tren A150 and Tren E250? Anyone can help me out?

Don't see tren A being stable at 150, same with mast e.

I've only seen 100/200 but you can always play with numbers. Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't crash

I am quite busy man and don't brew too much. So asked the question to avoid disappoitment. I can make A120 and E220 only with BA/BB. Pretty sure there a people who can make A150/E250 or at least give the answer to how high I can go with BA/BB only.

Tailor, that's awesome you are quite busy.... But busy or not if 150/250 were easily made it would be made more often. Think about it.

But of you were to mess with small amounts of raws with using gso you can sub a little gso with eo. Seems to help with stabilizing

You can easily make both tren A and tren E at 150/250 with a standard 2/20. It's probably not made that often because the standard dose for those have been 100/200 respectively forever and for sources they want to keep the product cost at the minimum. People get used to a certain price for things. When you brew for yourself that's when you can completely customize whatever you want to fit your needs.

When you want to start doing high dose gear with certain compounds (300mg-400mg+) then you need to start playing with the recipe a little. If you just want to add 50mg/mL there is no need for super solvents or EO.

Thanks for clarification Mastiff. I brew for myself and like to add on that 50mg, which you're talking about.

Tailor, that's awesome you are quite busy.... But busy or not if 150/250 were easily made it would be made more often. Think about it.
But of you were to mess with small amounts of raws with using gso you can sub a little gso with eo. Seems to help with stabilizing

Yea, easy to say. But if you are working 6 days a week and training 5 days, it is hard to catch all ends.

Last edited:

Yea, easy to say. But if you are working 6 days a week and training 5 days, it is hard to catch all ends.

Well as dude and I both said above try it out. Only one way to see if it's stable or not.

You can easily make both tren A and tren E at 150/250 with a standard 2/20. It's probably not made that often because the standard dose for those have been 100/200 respectively forever and for sources they want to keep the product cost at the minimum. People get used to a certain price for things. When you brew for yourself that's when you can completely customize whatever you want to fit your needs.

When you want to start doing high dose gear with certain compounds (300mg-400mg+) then you need to start playing with the recipe a little. If you just want to add 50mg/mL there is no need for super solvents or EO.
This is exactly right on this is where melting points come into play. When a compound in question is taken to the melting point for the proper length of time while on a magnetic hot plate with a Stit Rod spinning you would be surprised at how this method can replace super solvents...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I make Tren A @ 100mg per mL. I never see it at 150 per mL because it will most likely crash.

IML Gear Cream!
Should be a pretty easy thing . I would add EO myself but holding at melting point for longer and adding more BB would most likely work as well . Only thing this tren over heating or heating to long will degrade the raws .

Some people do make tritren blends at high mgs.

Last edited:
I made 1ml / 75mg. the mixture is not clear. why could it be?

Back