• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Biden is done now what?

The dems will say they want proof of voice. And then when that is proven, they will call it "hacked" material or "debunked" and all their followers will regurgitate that theme.

I think its huge audio. It reminds me of Julian Assange who is my favorite individual in all of the saga besides President Trump. Meanwhile he is sitting in Prison for doing this very same thing. Revealing absolute corruption and more on Politiicans and Govt's.

And he has a shitload more of evidence and massive massive evidence of crime. I can't wait to see the day it comes out. Trump better Pardon him and then I want him to testify against the DNC, the FBI, etc and admit Seth Rich (with evidence) is where those DNC emails came from. It will further obliterate this fake Russia collusion scheme.

I'd also like to add I'd like to slug Adam Schiff right in the face. With a straight face even this weekend he tells the camera that the new Hunter Biden Emails are also a Russian collusion and disinfo campaign.

Who would we like to see in Gitmo first? Obama? Hillary? Biden? John Brennan? Schiff? Feinstein? Pelosi? Bush Jr.? Eric Holder? Comey? Strzok? McCabe. I mean I can sit here for an hour and name names.

Of coarse still nothing on the news this a.m

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Of coarse still nothing on the news this a.m

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I gather more folks are realizing mainstream media is dead. Rather than allowing news and data to create the narrative, they've predefined it and try to back-fit omitted, skewed, and/or partial representations to meet their biased narrative. Too bad licensing (for journalist) or some other governing factor to keep them honest and ethical can't be used.

I tried watching but I stopped 19 seconds in when he said: "Today we will unveil telephone conversations with voices SIMILAR to those of Petro and Biden"
I then gave it the ol college try and fast forwarded it to the 43 second mark and he said it again.

Trump-Counter-Investigation-Nothingburger.jpg

I tried watching but I stopped 19 seconds in when he said: "Today we will unveil telephone conversations with voices SIMILAR to those of Petro and Biden"
I then gave it the ol college try and fast forwarded it to the 43 second mark and he said it again.

LMAO. Kilsong must not have read my prediction above
The dems will say they want proof of voice. And then when that is proven, they will call it "hacked" material or "debunked" and all their followers will regurgitate that theme.

I read it.

I bet you the media ignores it all until after the election. Then they turn on Biden and use all of this evidence to put their true leader in power... Harris. Mwhahaha.

IML Gear Cream!
This pisses me off the media is ignoring this. Guess the Ukraine will have to go after him for bribery charges. That's what they were talking about doing.

I'm willing to bet the people that wont give this credit probably nodded to adim schiffs mafia parody of the call that never happened with trump and without a shred of proof declared it it a fact

This pisses me off the media is ignoring this. Guess the Ukraine will have to go after him for bribery charges. That's what they were talking about doing.

The Government should be announcing moves to investigate and arrest...etc. Then they can't ignore it. Becomes too big.

I think its huge audio. It reminds me of Julian Assange who is my favorite individual in all of the saga besides President Trump. Meanwhile he is sitting in Prison for doing this very same thing. Revealing absolute corruption and more on Politiicans and Govt's.

And he has a shitload more of evidence and massive massive evidence of crime. I can't wait to see the day it comes out. Trump better Pardon him and then I want him to testify against the DNC, the FBI, etc and admit Seth Rich (with evidence) is where those DNC emails came from. It will further obliterate this fake Russia collusion scheme.

I'd also like to add I'd like to slug Adam Schiff right in the face. With a straight face even this weekend he tells the camera that the new Hunter Biden Emails are also a Russian collusion and disinfo campaign.

Who would we like to see in Gitmo first? Obama? Hillary? Biden? John Brennan? Schiff? Feinstein? Pelosi? Bush Jr.? Eric Holder? Comey? Strzok? McCabe. I mean I can sit here for an hour and name names.
Right?!?! No matter what is brought to the table, they never acknowledge anything, no accountability. Excuses for excuses and a reason for all the excuses that didn't even happen yet...
This just get's so deep its scary. Literally like "Blacklist" type of shit.

Back