• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Legit TRT, victory !!!!

CAhardcore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stats:37, 6’1, 235lbs, 15%bf

After cycling (abusing) AAS from 28-33 years old, I came off all roids after a bad injury and year long rehab. I used everything... test, tren, abombs, GH, all of it. Attained some massive size, lost most of it after the injury.

I did a long PCT of clomid and Nolva, and after a while was feeling very well recovered and got my testosterone checked after being completely natty even from pct drugs, and it was in the low 500s. I felt pretty decent too.

I felt like I won.... got to be a huge juiced freak for a while, and recovered my natty test to a decent level.

Then... it hit. Fatigue, loss of libido, terrible recovery after training , a strange out of no where mild case of gyno, and an overall sense of shittiness. Toughed it out for a few months, dialed in the diet to damn near perfect, upped the h20, still felt shiiiiity.

Went to the primary care doc, full range of labs, lucky most every thing was normal, but my testosterone was 276. According to the good doctor, I’m a healthy guy! That test falls in the normal range, so bye bye and good luck . Literally gave ZERO fucks that I feel like crap.

Fortunately I found a doctor in my insurance that is an OBGYN, but also in his bio listed anti aging and bio identical hormone treatments as his specialty.

Contacted him, met via FaceTime cuz of covid... and he ordered some more labs and determined he would like to treat my low testosterone ! Thank the good lord!!!

Just waiting for an in person, and then can get on supervised, pharmacy, insurance covered trt. I feel so fortunate. I was going to go the clinic route, but IMO, this is better.

I must have done something worthy in my past life, I feel like my prayers are answered.

Good for you bro! I understand your struggle to find a good trt doctor locally and have your insurance cover it. I hope everything works out for you!

Great News my brother due what you Love and take your health back to your level again without the abuse this time.

Guys... getting anxious waiting to see the doc in person, damn covid has his office hours restricted so I still have a few weeks to wait. And I’m tired of feeling low T symptoms..... the labs are already in, someone able to talk me out of pinning some test prop at low doses prior to my actual in person meeting with the doc?
Hard to keep “tough’en it out” when feeling like dog doo do

200 cyp from pharmacy was prescribed at 120mg/wk.
$15 co pay. Sun pharma.
Pretty stoked , low dose to start, but hopefully it does what’s needed, doc seems like he would bump it up if not

Nice. I’m currently going through something similar. My endocrinologist had me on a good trt regimen for low/normal T. When I got a new job, I moved to small townsville and I’m having trouble finding a progressive doctor who will continue treatment.

Good luck to you brother!

Back