• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Visions kratom log (comparisons with smart drugs) VERSION 2.0

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Original first log 9 pages is ::HERE::
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/92885-Visions-kratom-log-(comparisons-with-smart-drugs)

Re-cap on my position and goals at the moment, here is some of the same info in part one, but slightly edited with NEW current updated details.

As many of you know, I'm a smart drug globetrotter, constantly exploring the potentials with tapping into an improved sense or keen wakefulness or understanding with the cognitive-thought processes..

For some time now I have stepped back from training significantly, the desire and love that I have for training is still there and always will be, however just prior to covid shut-down work picked up on many fronts so my job has been very demanding and some family issues along the way. Currently some pretty serious things have transpired in my family that needs my attention. My attention and priorities have shifted away from the gym for sometime now. For good reason. I plan on making a personal comeback on the grind for myself in a few months.

Right now, my family and WORK is what's most important. I need to have my attention span homed in and on point.

Like my first thread most members know that I've always searched for methods and alternatives to unlocking my brains potentials with open discussions including the talk of mushrooms and other alternatives.

I have ADHD as I have also struggled with a comprehension problem (similar to APD Auditory Processing Disorder) basically sometimes it's difficult to process information, even a basic conversation at times can be odd, my brain shifts and ventures off, same for studying, I will have to read, re-read and at times read something than play it in audio. Like I stated in my first thread - Once I grasp the concepts, It's a wrap.. I'm the type of person that enjoys mental stimulation, information, learning, listing and most of all talking and interacting with others when I feel on point.. I have an unquenchable desire to seek answers with things of interest.

Update - Normally I use noopept or cemakc almost regularly with my daily routine, however the supply for these have been an issue globally, when I'm doing extensive research here at the office or working out in the field, I need to be at my at my best.

Around this time last year of 2019 I was given the opportunity that has presented many times before a long time personal friend of mine Macedog24.. This log is not biased and I have picked his brains about this for sometime before taking the plunge. Here we are again a year later Oct 2020.. At first had many questions and he helped me with making the right choice for what my needs were than and now.. Thanks a million to Macedog24 for his patience with my long and relentless questions even a year late.:twothumbs:

This time we decided to sick with what worked best for me, "white hulu".. Last year my initial concerns were over-stimulation, gitters, restlessness and so on.. At a low to moderate intake we found that none of these characteristics displayed themselves.

Update: Like the first order and every order the packaging was excellent and very processional. The integrity of the products pouch/bag is a very durable material, I would assume 4mL of thickness with plastic, which is very good and virtually rip/snag proof, and it re-seals perfectly.

My experience than: (first log edited version)

We started of with 2g of white hulu to assess how I felt.. After about 30min I could feel the effects taken place, it's similar to that feeling of waking up and feeling rested like an up-regulation with my overall sense of alertness and physical output..

My performance throughout the days ahead was interesting, it was the feeling of being able to enjoy my task at hand with having full attention to detail. I was a bit talkative which is a good thing considering I'm reclusive at times and actually a quite person. Socially, my exchanges with others improved with each interaction I had, I felt comfortable.. At times I can deal with a large scale of people face to face verbally when in the field.

For my first few intakes I decided not to use any stimulants such as caffeine or anything of that nature for the past few days so I could gauge what I'm feeling with learning the kick-in and drop-off times and so on,,
I've also decided to temporally discontinue the smart drugs, noopept and cemakc this way to give a fair assessment..

I've only used the white hulu at 2g as I felt great at this dose and felt no need to increase.. UPDATE: Since then I increased to 4g and found this to be a great spot with a long lasting hangtime.
I was a bit concerned that maybe it would be a bit much for me, going from 2-4 was not much different in regards to unwanted effects , it had an improvement of course yet at the same time still feeling in control with my alertness and feeling comfortable, with an added increase mentally and physically, but not overly aggressive, I've always felt very animated and happy, upbeat with 4g! :winkfinger:

::UPDATE:: Oct 2019 to 2020 - Comparison to smart drugs?
Comparing white hulu kraton with smart drugs is like comparing dbol to drol.. Both have similar effects, but yet different targeting properties.. IMO I feel white hulu is superior over most focus factor supplements when it pertains to its kick in time with its quality and ability to take a rapid effect, it's a very comfortable kick-in and lasts a while.. I used White hulu on a few occasions with caffeine and found it completely unnecessary to use the combo, for myself it took away from the kratom, this I learned over time.

::UPDATE:: I am (was) rather curious on how it would pair up with noopept, using it as a break through for a early morning go-to while allowing noopept to take over in the back ground..
These are 2 different compounds, and will be individually based, much like one person preferers a potent PWO vs. someone that simply just needs a nootropic PWO or food. Different stokes for different folks.
The combo of a nootropic with kratom actually for myself was very unique and preferred as my protocol.

For the past year with my experiences with it I rate white hulu at a 10 of 10 for , I plan on continually substituting/rotating it with other smart drugs.. In the near future I plan is using a few different nootropics other then noopept, I'll log my feedback with that when it's time.

For now, I have the powdered and the capsules, I am yet to try these caps in white.. I will give my best review comparing the caps to a toss-in-wash with the powered with kick in time..
Same stuff, just diffident intake.

Thank you Masedog24 for your help always coming through, without fail!:winkfinger:
If you have any questions, hit Macedog24 up he'll spend the time with you working on finding what the best option might be for you..

Macedog24's inbox
📧::here::📧

KiD6tao.jpg

6DZKNgy.jpg

These are NEW to me, I plan on taking while on the road working.
e670ww4.jpg

Whats the difference between white hulu and the white from SUK. I have the white from SUK and I have only tried 3g so far and I didn't feel it.

Im not a huge kratom guy tbh but I am a huge nootropic and smart drug guy, so I am curious about your log.

What dose did you find effective for say mood, or preworkout.

For the record I hate that Percocet/vicotin pain killing type feeling you can get from Kratom. Also i can get nausea super quick from several strains.

Original first log 9 pages is ::HERE::
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/92885-Visions-kratom-log-(comparisons-with-smart-drugs)

Re-cap on my position and goals at the moment, here is some of the same info in part one, but slightly edited with NEW current updated details.

As many of you know, I'm a smart drug globetrotter, constantly exploring the potentials with tapping into an improved sense or keen wakefulness or understanding with the cognitive-thought processes..

For some time now I have stepped back from training significantly, the desire and love that I have for training is still there and always will be, however just prior to covid shut-down work picked up on many fronts so my job has been very demanding and some family issues along the way. Currently some pretty serious things have transpired in my family that needs my attention. My attention and priorities have shifted away from the gym for sometime now. For good reason. I plan on making a personal comeback on the grind for myself in a few months.

Right now, my family and WORK is what's most important. I need to have my attention span homed in and on point.

Like my first thread most members know that I've always searched for methods and alternatives to unlocking my brains potentials with open discussions including the talk of mushrooms and other alternatives.

I have ADHD as I have also struggled with a comprehension problem (similar to APD Auditory Processing Disorder) basically sometimes it's difficult to process information, even a basic conversation at times can be odd, my brain shifts and ventures off, same for studying, I will have to read, re-read and at times read something than play it in audio. Like I stated in my first thread - Once I grasp the concepts, It's a wrap.. I'm the type of person that enjoys mental stimulation, information, learning, listing and most of all talking and interacting with others when I feel on point.. I have an unquenchable desire to seek answers with things of interest.

Update - Normally I use noopept or cemakc almost regularly with my daily routine, however the supply for these have been an issue globally, when I'm doing extensive research here at the office or working out in the field, I need to be at my at my best.

Around this time last year of 2019 I was given the opportunity that has presented many times before a long time personal friend of mine Macedog24.. This log is not biased and I have picked his brains about this for sometime before taking the plunge. Here we are again a year later Oct 2020.. At first had many questions and he helped me with making the right choice for what my needs were than and now.. Thanks a million to Macedog24 for his patience with my long and relentless questions even a year late.:twothumbs:

This time we decided to sick with what worked best for me, "white hulu".. Last year my initial concerns were over-stimulation, gitters, restlessness and so on.. At a low to moderate intake we found that none of these characteristics displayed themselves.

Update: Like the first order and every order the packaging was excellent and very processional. The integrity of the products pouch/bag is a very durable material, I would assume 4mL of thickness with plastic, which is very good and virtually rip/snag proof, and it re-seals perfectly.

My experience than: (first log edited version)

We started of with 2g of white hulu to assess how I felt.. After about 30min I could feel the effects taken place, it's similar to that feeling of waking up and feeling rested like an up-regulation with my overall sense of alertness and physical output..

My performance throughout the days ahead was interesting, it was the feeling of being able to enjoy my task at hand with having full attention to detail. I was a bit talkative which is a good thing considering I'm reclusive at times and actually a quite person. Socially, my exchanges with others improved with each interaction I had, I felt comfortable.. At times I can deal with a large scale of people face to face verbally when in the field.

For my first few intakes I decided not to use any stimulants such as caffeine or anything of that nature for the past few days so I could gauge what I'm feeling with learning the kick-in and drop-off times and so on,,
I've also decided to temporally discontinue the smart drugs, noopept and cemakc this way to give a fair assessment..

I've only used the white hulu at 2g as I felt great at this dose and felt no need to increase.. UPDATE: Since then I increased to 4g and found this to be a great spot with a long lasting hangtime.
I was a bit concerned that maybe it would be a bit much for me, going from 2-4 was not much different in regards to unwanted effects , it had an improvement of course yet at the same time still feeling in control with my alertness and feeling comfortable, with an added increase mentally and physically, but not overly aggressive, I've always felt very animated and happy, upbeat with 4g! :winkfinger:

::UPDATE:: Oct 2019 to 2020 - Comparison to smart drugs?
Comparing white hulu kraton with smart drugs is like comparing dbol to drol.. Both have similar effects, but yet different targeting properties.. IMO I feel white hulu is superior over most focus factor supplements when it pertains to its kick in time with its quality and ability to take a rapid effect, it's a very comfortable kick-in and lasts a while.. I used White hulu on a few occasions with caffeine and found it completely unnecessary to use the combo, for myself it took away from the kratom, this I learned over time.

::UPDATE:: I am (was) rather curious on how it would pair up with noopept, using it as a break through for a early morning go-to while allowing noopept to take over in the back ground..
These are 2 different compounds, and will be individually based, much like one person preferers a potent PWO vs. someone that simply just needs a nootropic PWO or food. Different stokes for different folks.
The combo of a nootropic with kratom actually for myself was very unique and preferred as my protocol.

For the past year with my experiences with it I rate white hulu at a 10 of 10 for , I plan on continually substituting/rotating it with other smart drugs.. In the near future I plan is using a few different nootropics other then noopept, I'll log my feedback with that when it's time.

For now, I have the powdered and the capsules, I am yet to try these caps in white.. I will give my best review comparing the caps to a toss-in-wash with the powered with kick in time..
Same stuff, just diffident intake.

Thank you Masedog24 for your help always coming through, without fail!:winkfinger:
If you have any questions, hit Macedog24 up he'll spend the time with you working on finding what the best option might be for you..

Macedog24's inbox
::here::

KiD6tao.jpg

6DZKNgy.jpg

These are NEW to me, I plan on taking while on the road working.
e670ww4.jpg

Thank you vision for that amazing detailed review. Looking forward to seeing and hearing your results on the road and more with the nootropics. Your reviews are always very informative and broken down for easy understanding and when doing any type of comparison.

Whats the difference between white hulu and the white from SUK. I have the white from SUK and I have only tried 3g so far and I didn't feel it.

Im not a huge kratom guy tbh but I am a huge nootropic and smart drug guy, so I am curious about your log.

What dose did you find effective for say mood, or preworkout.

For the record I hate that Percocet/vicotin pain killing type feeling you can get from Kratom. Also i can get nausea super quick from several strains.

The hulu is from SUK.

I personally do not use it for pre-workout, some guys do however. For myself I use it more for its euphoric properties.

Kratom is an anxiolytic and also a antidepressant and some users, for myself it improves my mood and enhances my sense of well-being, it lowers anxiety and that alone promotes a good atmosphere in which I can focus and pay more attention to detail. People will all respond differently, but you made mention about certain types of medications, those medications alone I cannot use and they get me sick, but Kratom does not have that same effect. Some people I know actually feel an increase of energy when taking those specific medications that were mentioned above, when I use them it's quite the opposite. For kratom, it's that buffer where I feel sick, speaking of sick since I was young I've always wrestled with blood sugar issues, and Kratom has helped curb that. No matter what there comes a point in my day where I will experience some symptom with my blood sugar, yet each time I use kratom the symptoms are minimized and hardly surface during that day. Try using it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, because the chances of having a legitimate empty stomach later in your day slim to none considering how you train and eat.

- - - Updated - - -

Whats your noopept dose?

20-30mg

Gotcha. I have some 20mg capsules coming my way. See how that goes with Modafinil.

As for the Kratom, when it comes to white I only had the elephant and for whatever reason I couldn’t get it down. Toss and wash. More bitter by a lot than the others I take.

Yesterday I started my day with only 1g, I applied this three times throughout the day in about 3-hour intervals.
I used vitamin B12 complex sublingual drops in the morning, with a small cup of black coffee.

The night prior before bed I also consumed pro and prebiotics along with gummy fiber. This helped me the following day with any onset of slight constipation that has a tendency to happen with this product.

I also have a newer nootropic, it is newer to me, it should be arriving in the near future I'm going to use this in conjunction with White, I will continue to use the 3-hour intervals at 1g..

As usual this product will often curb my blood sugar, I felt pretty stable yesterday. My mood was actually good and improved throughout the day. This was my goal, I'm trying to extend the use at a lower intake, rather than a larger dosage with a toss and wash.

This morning I took 100mg modafinil, it was late to bed and early to rise so I need a little pick-me-up ;)

I'll have my first intake with the white one hour after breakfast, around 9am.

Whats your noopept dose?

I used 30mgs a day and in my old Preworkout Ultimate Orange Juiced I used 30mgs per serving, you would have like that before I pulled it.

I have used every and all nootropics so if you ever wanna chat, let me know. I sold them for years until the FDA got involved.

I like phenylpricetam, Adrafinil, which converts to Moda, and then noopept is cool. Tianetptine is another.

I have used noopept and moda. For me it was not much of a noticeable difference. Ive seen people take just noopept and act like they get a high from it.

Also Vision thanks for taking the time to respond :)

I used 30mgs a day and in my old Preworkout Ultimate Orange Juiced I used 30mgs per serving, you would have like that before I pulled it.

I have used every and all nootropics so if you ever wanna chat, let me know. I sold them for years until the FDA got involved.

I like phenylpricetam, Adrafinil, which converts to Moda, and then noopept is cool. Tianetptine is another.

I have used noopept and moda. For me it was not much of a noticeable difference. Ive seen people take just noopept and act like they get a high from it.

Also Vision thanks for taking the time to respond :)
Thanks, Wes. I’m gonna try Modafinil/noopept/kratom stack once the noopept gets here.

The ones you mentioned, what do they each do for you?

update..

I attended to do small dosages throughout the day but ultimately it ended up being too much and it became counterproductive. I did this Saturday and Sunday.
I took my Modafinil early in the morning on both days, and I did not think it was a good combination with the way I took the white. maybe my day was overwhelming with life stressors but my focus factor was not there.
I discontinue the use of both of them today and I had one small cup of coffee, I found just a little bit of noopept leftover and I took a few tablets of that.

I actually have some new injectable nootropics coming very soon that is supposed to be a game changer and as far superior to noopept, known as CORTEXIN. I know very little about it but from what I do know they use it for all sorts of treatment especially with people with autism.

what I experience Saturday and Sunday is I believe it's best to take any stimulants, or stimulant related medication or nootropics with the kratom first thing in the morning.

I did the small interval intakes a few days prior to the weekend and it was actually very effective. I'm not certain on what changed.
. I'm also considering using some nicotine gum occasionally.. believe it or not this could be a great nootropic, nicotine gum gives me the same effect as Wellbutrin but at a far lower dosage. as soon as I can dial a nice and steady mental support and awareness protocol that's when I plan on beginning my training with conditioning.. I need to be focused..

Back