• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Feeling Tren

Dungan23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So just curious when is the earliest you guys started feeling any effects of tren ace, im not talking just an increase in weights, but any of the sides either such as night sweats. I only ask because tuesday started things for me and today I woke up from a nap completely covered in sweat, snd it was definitely more then usual.

So just curious when is the earliest you guys started feeling any effects of tren ace, im not talking just an increase in weights, but any of the sides either such as night sweats. I only ask because tuesday started things for me and today I woke up from a nap completely covered in sweat, snd it was definitely more then usual.
Lol!! That's that ace

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Was starting to wonder the same. What dosages where you guys running? I'm on my 3rd day 50mg ed haven't noticed much except some sleep issues

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Within a wk for me I start getting that insomnia, since I've been on low doses even for 12wks I get that sweat wk1 and on. Ive been getting like 3-5hrs of sleep if I'm lucky a night im naturally a insomniac but this makes it worse sometimes I won't sleep at all for 1-2days. Aggression is within a wk also for me I just take my anger out on pounding some ass.

1-2 days you should start running hotter, feel hotter at night. Heartburn etc.

3rd pin this am 50mg ace. All I've noticed is a little hotter in the gym than usual. And some pip lol that shit gotta kick to it

When do you recommend doing your pin? or at least when do you do yours, I usually end up doing mine around mid afternoon most times

Pretty much the day I start taking it. If I pin in the AM, I won't sleep that night.

When I start feeling the acid in the back of my throat I know the tren is really kicking in. That an the insane way my body processes food. Literally turns everything into fuel and burns it.

IML Gear Cream!
When I start feeling the acid in the back of my throat I know the tren is really kicking in. That an the insane way my body processes food. Literally turns everything into fuel and burns it.
Thats actually one thing I've noticed so far is the acid. Luckily I've got a script for protonix laying around here somewhere.

3rd pin this am 50mg ace. All I've noticed is a little hotter in the gym than usual. And some pip lol that shit gotta kick to it

I try to pin in the am, but still have sleep issues/sweats- also, if you mix the tren w/ something(maybe test) it should lessen the pip- possibly eliminate it all together, works for me. also take prilosec for the acid reflux/hiccups and it worked for me. good luck!

I try to pin in the am, but still have sleep issues/sweats- also, if you mix the tren w/ something(maybe test) it should lessen the pip- possibly eliminate it all together, works for me. also take prilosec for the acid reflux/hiccups and it worked for me. good luck!
Thanks brotha. I pin am with my test but still got some spice to it no worries tho. I'll get used to it. Also I took some protonix last night wich helped big time with the acid reflux. Thanks again!

The only bad thing about ppis is that is severely reduces stomache acid. Gerd is due to low acid in the stomache rather than excess. And u need that acid to help with digestion. Apple cider vinegar is a much better cure but takes some time to work.

Last edited:
Use for heartburn I don't have pronounce sides except sweat from the tren b I'm using but it's all there aggression isn't funny
60e880b5d0d17ad473753fb4080efc18.jpg

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

I ran tren ace once, I started at only 175MG per week divided into daily injections and went up to 350MG by the end of the cycle. I went and took a look at my log for you and yea the first night I had the sleep side effect that I didn't even realize at the time was what people describe as "night sweats" cause for me its just like restless sleeps and I feel a bit warm, like when I am sick with a fever or something but to a much lesser degree. I got this side effect maybe just 3 more times in my 7 week cycle, one of those times being 36 hours after I stopped injecting tren ace. I also got like an IBS that didn't kick in till about half way in the cycle about the same time I moved up to 300MG per week, finally I had a major acne breakout when it kicked in and also when it exited. I remember at firstI also noticed I felt mentally different but I couldn't describe it. Personally I don't feel like I will do tren again, I will just be sticking with primo/nandralone/anavar/masteron/test and possibly DHB for the rest of my life I think, even thou I got low sides from tren I don't think its worth it for me with the sides I did get.

I ran tren ace once, I started at only 175MG per week divided into daily injections and went up to 350MG by the end of the cycle. I went and took a look at my log for you and yea the first night I had the sleep side effect that I didn't even realize at the time was what people describe as "night sweats" cause for me its just like restless sleeps and I feel a bit warm, like when I am sick with a fever or something but to a much lesser degree. I got this side effect maybe just 3 more times in my 7 week cycle, one of those times being 36 hours after I stopped injecting tren ace. I also got like an IBS that didn't kick in till about half way in the cycle about the same time I moved up to 300MG per week, finally I had a major acne breakout when it kicked in and also when it exited. I remember at firstI also noticed I felt mentally different but I couldn't describe it. Personally I don't feel like I will do tren again, I will just be sticking with primo/nandralone/anavar/masteron/test and possibly DHB for the rest of my life I think, even thou I got low sides from tren I don't think its worth it for me with the sides I did get.

Lmfao "Mustard tiger"
And tbh what u just described has been what I've been experiencing. Nothing crazy. Some more gas than usual..Pumps in the gym are fuckin amazing and started sweating more than usual at the gym as well. Also started getting flu like symptoms feverish body aches etc but tolerable. Oh and the mental sides i do notice something different but like you said hard to explain. Not in a bad way tho. Honestly feel pretty good. Thanks for sharing brotha.

I feel it 2 days in and the acid is just too much it's impossible to deal with. I've actually had the longest downtime ever this past year, started with some family concerns, and then covid and from there work has became double taxing. I've been forced to step away from the grind for a while now. but for a moment in June I thought I had an opportunity and I jumped on the new blend that we have 300.. three four days in and I was spitting up alien acid. work should be slowing down pretty soon.. hopefully I'll make a rebound and I just may give it another go.. some guys swear by the Apple cider, but that must feel awful going down

Get Shredded!
I feel it 2 days in and the acid is just too much it's impossible to deal with. I've actually had the longest downtime ever this past year, started with some family concerns, and then covid and from there work has became double taxing. I've been forced to step away from the grind for a while now. but for a moment in June I thought I had an opportunity and I jumped on the new blend that we have 300.. three four days in and I was spitting up alien acid. work should be slowing down pretty soon.. hopefully I'll make a rebound and I just may give it another go.. some guys swear by the Apple cider, but that must feel awful going down
Sheesh that acid sounds terrible man. Fortunately i have some meds to help with it. Also the acv isn't too bad. Just gotta have something to chase it down with.

first thing I notice is my tolerance for stupidity is gone, living in california surrounded by liberals makes it difficult

Bro.. Legit.. Maybe Tren was a pushing factor to me moving out of CA, lmao!

The acid reflux has definitely hit, even on 20mg of Prilosec its still getting me, and then theres the night sweats as well, so things seem like they're starting off like they should so I guess its safe to say that the tren im using is legit.

Man noone has responded in a minute.
Guess the GINGER worked

lmao for real...when you start feeling like fucking garbage that is how you know you are 'feeling the tren'
That ain't no s***. Hey mustard you get sick about 5 or 6 in the morning upon waking like you starving hungry?I'm running three or four compounds and I'm trying to nail down the calls I used some eq first of the week. And I've been getting this sickness and hunger pain is this tren,eq, mast,....?

That ain't no s***. Hey mustard you get sick about 5 or 6 in the morning upon waking like you starving hungry?I'm running three or four compounds and I'm trying to nail down the calls I used some eq first of the week. And I've been getting this sickness and hunger pain is this tren,eq, mast,....?

Tren 100% does that to me after about a week in. Nothing else has, but I haven't ran EQ in any significant amount/duration to know about that because of the anxiety it gave me

Back