Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeling Tren

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,717 Posts
    Rep Points

first thing I notice is my tolerance for stupidity is gone, living in california surrounded by liberals makes it difficult

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Rep Points

Use for heartburn I don't have pronounce sides except sweat from the tren b I'm using but it's all there aggression isn't funny

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

I ran tren ace once, I started at only 175MG per week divided into daily injections and went up to 350MG by the end of the cycle. I went and took a look at my log for you and yea the first night I had the sleep side effect that I didn't even realize at the time was what people describe as "night sweats" cause for me its just like restless sleeps and I feel a bit warm, like when I am sick with a fever or something but to a much lesser degree. I got this side effect maybe just 3 more times in my 7 week cycle, one of those times being 36 hours after I stopped injecting tren ace. I also got like an IBS that didn't kick in till about half way in the cycle about the same time I moved up to 300MG per week, finally I had a major acne breakout when it kicked in and also when it exited. I remember at firstI also noticed I felt mentally different but I couldn't describe it. Personally I don't feel like I will do tren again, I will just be sticking with primo/nandralone/anavar/masteron/test and possibly DHB for the rest of my life I think, even thou I got low sides from tren I don't think its worth it for me with the sides I did get.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    I ran tren ace once, I started at only 175MG per week divided into daily injections and went up to 350MG by the end of the cycle. I went and took a look at my log for you and yea the first night I had the sleep side effect that I didn't even realize at the time was what people describe as "night sweats" cause for me its just like restless sleeps and I feel a bit warm, like when I am sick with a fever or something but to a much lesser degree. I got this side effect maybe just 3 more times in my 7 week cycle, one of those times being 36 hours after I stopped injecting tren ace. I also got like an IBS that didn't kick in till about half way in the cycle about the same time I moved up to 300MG per week, finally I had a major acne breakout when it kicked in and also when it exited. I remember at firstI also noticed I felt mentally different but I couldn't describe it. Personally I don't feel like I will do tren again, I will just be sticking with primo/nandralone/anavar/masteron/test and possibly DHB for the rest of my life I think, even thou I got low sides from tren I don't think its worth it for me with the sides I did get.
    Lmfao "Mustard tiger"
    And tbh what u just described has been what I've been experiencing. Nothing crazy. Some more gas than usual..Pumps in the gym are fuckin amazing and started sweating more than usual at the gym as well. Also started getting flu like symptoms feverish body aches etc but tolerable. Oh and the mental sides i do notice something different but like you said hard to explain. Not in a bad way tho. Honestly feel pretty good. Thanks for sharing brotha.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,203 Posts
    Rep Points

I feel it 2 days in and the acid is just too much it's impossible to deal with. I've actually had the longest downtime ever this past year, started with some family concerns, and then covid and from there work has became double taxing. I've been forced to step away from the grind for a while now. but for a moment in June I thought I had an opportunity and I jumped on the new blend that we have 300.. three four days in and I was spitting up alien acid. work should be slowing down pretty soon.. hopefully I'll make a rebound and I just may give it another go.. some guys swear by the Apple cider, but that must feel awful going down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I feel it 2 days in and the acid is just too much it's impossible to deal with. I've actually had the longest downtime ever this past year, started with some family concerns, and then covid and from there work has became double taxing. I've been forced to step away from the grind for a while now. but for a moment in June I thought I had an opportunity and I jumped on the new blend that we have 300.. three four days in and I was spitting up alien acid. work should be slowing down pretty soon.. hopefully I'll make a rebound and I just may give it another go.. some guys swear by the Apple cider, but that must feel awful going down
    Sheesh that acid sounds terrible man. Fortunately i have some meds to help with it. Also the acv isn't too bad. Just gotta have something to chase it down with.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    first thing I notice is my tolerance for stupidity is gone, living in california surrounded by liberals makes it difficult
    Bro.. Legit.. Maybe Tren was a pushing factor to me moving out of CA, lmao!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Rep Points

The acid reflux has definitely hit, even on 20mg of Prilosec its still getting me, and then theres the night sweats as well, so things seem like they're starting off like they should so I guess its safe to say that the tren im using is legit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Rep Points

Man noone has responded in a minute.
    Guess the GINGER worked

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

I love throwing up on myself in the middle of the night. Tren for the win.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,717 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dungan23 View Post
    Yea im on prilosec and that really comes in handy when heartburn starts kickin'
    I have a script for prilosec, and even with that I get some bad heartburn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6 View Post
    I love throwing up on myself in the middle of the night. Tren for the win.

lmao for real...when you start feeling like fucking garbage that is how you know you are 'feeling the tren'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    lmao for real...when you start feeling like fucking garbage that is how you know you are 'feeling the tren'
    That ain't no s***. Hey mustard you get sick about 5 or 6 in the morning upon waking like you starving hungry?I'm running three or four compounds and I'm trying to nail down the calls I used some eq first of the week. And I've been getting this sickness and hunger pain is this tren,eq, mast,....?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,935 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wwheeler500 View Post
    That ain't no s***. Hey mustard you get sick about 5 or 6 in the morning upon waking like you starving hungry?I'm running three or four compounds and I'm trying to nail down the calls I used some eq first of the week. And I've been getting this sickness and hunger pain is this tren,eq, mast,....?

Tren 100% does that to me after about a week in. Nothing else has, but I haven't ran EQ in any significant amount/duration to know about that because of the anxiety it gave me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Rep Points

Garlic do you get anxiety from tren as well, or just eq?