• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Feeling Tren

Tren 100% does that to me after about a week in. Nothing else has, but I haven't ran EQ in any significant amount/duration to know about that because of the anxiety it gave me
Oh yeah eq? Anxiety? Tell me more.
I didn't know I am trying to sort sides because such a broad range of gear being used

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

And yea garlic...the tren sweats

Could be some of what I am experiencing.

Nausea, dry mouth, gastric*pain, constipation, flatulence, and heartburn have been reported in about 1 of 100 patients. Vomiting was a common occurrence.

RxList*› lopressor-side-effects-drug-...

Side Effects of Lopressor (Metoprolol Tartrate), Warnings ...

Pro bodybuilders do huge cycles and thinks that are very risky to health but they do that to earn money ( JOB) and because they are sponsored and have all for free . And even them know what they are doing is not good for is life and thats why almost all pros when stop competing they stop using gear and became a normal person to live more years . And TREN is the same , trenbolone are not for any of you , in my opinion should be used by pro athletes and only 6 weeks out pre contest ( Is NO JOKE TREN ) . we dont need it to have our dream body .

Back