• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster TD

freight train

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pic of my td!!! Thanks MONSTER an TRIPLE OVERTIME !!! Think maybe a kick ass log is in the books!!!!

Attachments

• C85CEAF2-7673-4D51-8518-FAA8B1613911.jpeg
    C85CEAF2-7673-4D51-8518-FAA8B1613911.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 54
Oh good lawdy I’m excited to see how everything goes for you. Ive never used the equitren myself, but it’s one of our best selling blends and seems to be a favorite of many. And the sust and anavar, well it speaks for itself by the review and testing it has seen.

I for one would be stoked to see a log from a guy of your caliber. I’ll be here if you need anything FT.

Last edited:
Nice TD

Whats the plan with this stack FT ?

Are you stepping on stage again? 😁

Yes bro the plan is to keep adding muscle then hit a qualifying show to go back to one of the national shows
That’s great bro. We all know you get serious when it’s time to get on stage. The gear will help, but we know it’s your hardcore determination and hard ass work that gets you tuned in. Really looking forward to you killing this.

That’s great bro. We all know you get serious when it’s time to get on stage. The gear will help, but we know it’s your hardcore determination and hard ass work that gets you tuned in. Really looking forward to you killing this.
Thank u bro !!! Always say be the hardest worker in the room !!! I’ve been busting ass the last few months since gym opened back up ,keepin my blood work in check am preparing to get up on stage !!! Yes I’m old but I’ll train with anybody an out work them !! Gonna fire up the log starting tomorrow with my first pin then it’s full go to 2021 !!!
WORK HARD IN SILENCE LET SUCCESS BE YOUR NOISE !!! U MAY BEAT ME BUT YOU WONT OUT WORK ME !!!

Yes bro the plan is to keep adding muscle then hit a qualifying show to go back to one of the national shows

Thats awesome brother , ill deff be watching.

Do you have a coach? Or someone that helps you w Prep?

Back