• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Joe Biden Campaign Just Overdosed as Hunter Sex Tape RELEASED!

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think someone is going to commit suicide.

Im starting to feel sorry for the guy even though 99% of politicians could care less about what happens to a middle class or poverty stricken American.

Trump has already won the election.

One that was totally gross and two I can’t help but kinda feel bad for the dude all politics aside. I mean can you imagine your Father is running to be the President of The United States and people are releasing videos of you smoking crack or whatever and getting a foot job. Dude has to feel like a real piece of shit.

Im starting to feel sorry for the guy even though 99% of politicians could care less about what happens to a middle class or poverty stricken American.

You feel sorry for a crackhead loser that has made millions of $ selling his dad’s position in politics to foreign governments?

They sold out the American people, while we were paying taxes they took our money and gave it to the Chinese while enriching their own families. 10's of millions of dollars to the Biden family alone.

this. I was telling my wife that something is gonna happen. car wreck, down chopper, something.. some how, some way there will be a death of someone.

How could anybody feel bad for this whole crooked shitty family. Shady pieces of shit if you ask me. Hope things get worse for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
you know damn well Obama knew this shit was going on so im interested to know what his cut was cause that fuckin scum bag came out loaded after 8yrs in office

so much corruption in our country & politics. Where does it end?

We need term limits like now on these crooked fucks. Been in office 30+ yrs fuckin Americans every step of the way1 & padding their pockets. Pelosi to. Let them all burn or hang as Hilary once said

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Did they arrest this Biden guy yet?
No?
Surely it's coming right?
Maybe after they get him they can get that Obama guy too. For sure he's dirty.

One that was totally gross and two I can’t help but kinda feel bad for the dude all politics aside. I mean can you imagine your Father is running to be the President of The United States and people are releasing videos of you smoking crack or whatever and getting a foot job. Dude has to feel like a real piece of shit.
Yeah-I wish they would get off the Hunter kick- he's just a typical addict-they need to focus on his dad- now if they got tapes of his dad doing this kinda shit then YES- DOG the shit out of him- OR if JOE profited on the ukrainian deal(which he prob. did), then DOG his ass. But the Hunter thing is getting to the point where it's starting to help Biden because it looks like that's all they got- is Hunter. It's starting to make them look desperate- which is not good imo. Trump is running against JOE not HUNTER! So dig up something on JOE!! Fuck Hunter!

Thanks for the link I'm following that dude now.

this families cheating lying betrayals, deaths, its like a novela except the main actor cant remember his lines

Did they arrest this Biden guy yet?
No?
Surely it's coming right?
Maybe after they get him they can get that Obama guy too. For sure he's dirty.

So you liking his cock or what?

Theres more here
https://gtv.org/web/#/VideoPlay_UI

Also Facebook has already banned the link. You cant even post it.

LOL, they aren't getting out of this one this time!!!

I don’t think Americans (myself included) understand the depth, width and breadth of the corruption in government because we are a baby country... just look at the older countries and the depth of their corruption we are in the baby stages of that, it’s never going away, it’s only going to grow.

Brace yourself it’s going to get very ugly with the riots November 4th, they’re not being quiet they’re regrouping for what’s coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Brace yourself it’s going to get very ugly with the riots November 4th, they’re not being quiet they’re regrouping for what’s coming

yup.

As a Dad if my daughter was an addict and fucked up as this POS Im not sure I would want to be in the headlines every day, but be quiet, and take care of my family FIRST, whatever the cost.

Back